This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solitary Updates

Topic » Solitary Updates

2582 days 22 hours ago
nbkiller
I am here and ready
2582 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Once I post the rules, you MUST play now.

Do you understand this and agree?
2582 days 22 hours ago
nbkiller
yes
2582 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Test, Lock and Key 2.0

In this Test, you are wearing a jacket that has 60 locks.  You have a ring of 60 keys that can be used to unlock these locks.  This Test will be done in a chatzy and you will have to try 1 lock and 1 key at a time by posting the phrase:

KEY # to LOCK #

such as:

KEY 1 to LOCK 1

I will then respond if the lock opens or remains locked.  You will continue this process until all 60 locks are undone.

Now I am sure you think this is all luck, BUT it won't be.  On each lock will be a letter, when all 60 letters are placed in a certain order they spell out a sentence.  The letters when placed in the correct order will correspond to the key numbers.  So if the first word in the phrase is "THE" then Key 1 will have to open a lock marked with the letter T, the 2nd key unlocking an H and the 3rd key opens a lock marked.

So to start I will reveal all the letters with each lock as well as a small clue that may get you started.

The Solitarian who finishes the Test in the fastest amount of time will earn safety from my next Treatment and a guaranteed spot in the Solitary 2.0 Final Four.

The Solitarian who finishes the Test in the slowest amount of time will earn a penalty in my upcoming Treatment.
2582 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Any questions?
2582 days 22 hours ago
nbkiller
I agree. Let's get this done with.
2582 days 22 hours ago
nbkiller
I understand. Sounds a lot better than the last lock and key test!
2582 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Test will be held here:

http://us22.chatzy.com/93585930131957
2582 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Letter - Lock Number

O - 1
U - 2
U - 3
T - 4
F - 5
R - 6
Y - 7
I - 8
N - 9
R - 10
L - 11
E - 12
A - 13
A - 14
N - 15
H - 16
T - 17
E - 18
E - 19
I - 20
T - 21
S - 22
A - 23
O - 24
W - 25
N - 26
M - 27
H - 28
U - 29
L - 30
T - 31
F - 32
O - 33
Y - 34
E - 35
N - 36
O - 37
A - 38
A - 39
Y - 40
E - 41
N - 42
I - 43
A - 44
P - 45
T - 46
N - 47
U - 48
C - 49
R - 50
L - 51
A - 52
S - 53
O - 54
R - 55
I - 56
I - 57
T - 58
T - 59
F - 60

Your starting hint is between Keys 34 and 35 in the phrase the following goes

That means the phrase is letters 1-34 followed by the numbers, 2.0, and then the letters 35-60.

Good luck.
2582 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Good morning-evening-afternoon Number 4

I can now reveal the results of the Lock and Key 2.0 Test.

All 5 Solitarians completed the Test within the given deadline.

Your official time was 1 hour, 58 minutes, 26 seconds.

I will start with the worst performer.  In this Test, one Solitarian clearly had trouble with the Test being the only one to finish over 4 hours with the next best being over 90 minutes faster, thus finishing in last place.

The Solitarian who performed the worst in this Test and will receive a penalty in the upcoming Treatment will be
Number 7

Of the 5 who completed the Test, 2 players finished in under 2 hours.  Of those 2, the winner had the lowest time of 1 hour, 40 minutes, 29 seconds.  Thus, that Solitarian will earn safety from the Treatment.

The winner of this Test and thus earning safety from my next Treatment and guaranteed a spot in the Solitary 2.0 Final Four is
Number 9

As you can see, you have not won this Test and will be forced to compete in my next Treatment.  Your next Treatment will be posted later tonight with you having 24 hours to start it.

Good luck.
2581 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Treatment, Domino Chain.

In this Treatment a 12 by 12 grid will be placed in your Pod's images.  You will be given 2 sets of domino pieces (1 set will be shown in your Pod's images so you will have 2 of each piece).  These dominos will have the numbers 0 to 6 on each side with each domino having 2 numbers (1 per side).  You will need to place each piece 1 at a time within the grid with each piece taking up a total of 2 spaces in the grid.  Your 1st piece you can place in any position.  The next piece will have to be connected to the last piece you placed down with matching numbers touching.  So if you placed down a piece with a 1 and a 5 on it then then next piece has to have a 1 or a 5 on it.  When you place a piece on the grid, the key rule is that only numbers that are the same can touch (be placed in a square perpendicular to another) (an example in your Pod's images).  When you place a piece on the board (except the 1st piece) there will be a wait period before you can place another piece that will be based on the shared number of the piece you place and the piece that was on the board you connected it to.  So if the pieces are connected by sharing a 4 then you must wait 40 minutes before placing another piece.  The wait time is dependent on the number shared: 1 is 10 minutes, 2 is 20 minutes, 3 is 30 minutes, 4 is 40 minutes, 5 is 50 minutes , 6 is 1 hour and 0 is 90 minutes.

Each piece you place will either be posting an image in your Pod, posting a link to an image showing where you placed it or letting me know what piece and exactly where.  Once you place the 1st piece you will continue placing pieces for 24 hours.  Once 24 hours have hit then your Treatment ends.  Your score will then be based on what pieces you have NOT placed on the board.  Your score will be the total number of dots in each piece added up.  Any side with 0 dots will be scored as a 9.  So if you have 2 pieces remaining are 1 domino with a 0 and a 6 and the other has a 3 and a 4, then your total penalty score will be 22. 

It is up to you to keep track of the pieces you have.  If you use a piece you do not have then you keep it on the board and continue building BUT, all pieces placed after it will be added to your penalty score.  So keep track of the pieces you have.

The way you play is when you are ready to start create a topic called DOMINO GRID.  It can have anything int he description as long as the title is DOMINO GRID.  Once it is posted your 24 hours has begun.  Each move is then posted in this topic by posting a link to an image of your move.

The person who earned a penalty in the last Test will have their penalty be they play on an 11x11 board thus leaving less room for pieces and a higher chance at more penalty points.

You must START this Treatment by TOMORROW (Saturday) at 12:59 am est (25 hours, 30 minutes from now).  You can finish after as long as you start by the deadline.

The player with the most number of penalty points will be forced to leave Solitary.

If you have any questions then ask me them in your Pod.

Good luck.
2581 days 21 hours ago
nbkiller
Question:

If I have this setup:
http://prntscr.com/etv5bt

And then I place a tile like this (Assume that the 5/6 tile was placed immediately before)
http://prntscr.com/etv5bt

How long would I need to wait because it's connected to the previous tile placed by a 5 and a 6. I'm assuming I would be able to choose the 50 minutes instead of the 60 minutes.

basically, if there are both numbers shared, what is the wait time?
2581 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
If you share multiple numbers based on 1 domino such as in your example then the wait time would be the shorter of the 2 times, which would be 50 minutes.
2581 days 1 hour ago
nbkiller
notes for me, feel free to ignore
http://prntscr.com/eu66hz
2581 days 1 hour ago
nbkiller

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!