This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solitary Updates

Topic » Solitary Updates

2587 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Alright, when I post the GIF and questions your time will begin.
2587 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
GIF of Facts:

https://imgflip.com/gif/1mhkip

Questions:

1. What is the most commonly used Social Media app?
2. How is a tie broken in sports?
3. How did the longest Amazing Race route start?
4. How many keys are on a piano?
5. How long does the typical Big Brother game last?
6. Who is the most iconic Disney Princess?
7. Where are the Stanley Cup Finals located?
8. What are the 2 core classes required in every school?
9. How often does a leap year occur?
10. On what day of the week is it required to take a 1 hour nap?
11. What shape is a stop sign?
12. How much does it cost for a plane ticket to Antarctica?
13. What is Batman's secret identity?
14. How many quarters are in an American Football game?
15. What is the longest running cartoon?
16. How many colors are in a rainbow?
17. Who was the 1st President of the United States?
18. Who is the most popular Dancing with the Stars Pro Partner?
19. What is Wonder Woman's mode of transport?
20. How many consecutive World Series Championships have the Chicago Cubs won in the last 10 years?
21. Who is the most well known Nobel Peace Prize winner?
22. What is the minimum drinking age in the United States?
23. What award did Manti Te'o win?
24. What was the most popular name in 2015?
25. What is the minimum amount of money a bank is required to hold at all times?

YOUR TIME HAS BEGUN
2587 days 17 hours ago
nbkiller
PRESSES GREEN BUTTON
2587 days 17 hours ago
nbkiller
1        Myspace
2        Rock, Paper, Scissors
3        Trip to the Moon
4        9
5        463 days
6        Princess Diana
7        mojave desert
8        Art and Music
9        7 years
10        Thursday
11        Circle
12        $36.09
13        Bruce Banner
14        6
15        American Dad
16        4
17        George Washington Carver
18        Honey Boo Boo
19        Invisable train
20        4
21        Paris Hilton
22        15
23        Time's Boyfriend of the Year
24        Harry Potter
25        $6,797
2587 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your guess has been recorded.
2587 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
After contemplation, I have decided to extend the Test deadline to TOMORROW (Sunday) at 7 pm est thus it runs for 24 hours only because I set a deadline last night but only made the Test available for 6 hours which is honestly not a lot of time.

But, for the sake of fairness to those who finished the Test in that 6 hour deadline, anyone who completes it after the original deadline but before the new deadline will have 1 correct answer deducted from their score and 2 minutes added to their time.

If you have already finished the Test then you should be good.

The next Treatment WILL be posted TOMORROW night after the results of the Test are made known.
2586 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Good morning-evening-afternoon Number 4

I can now reveal the results of the Brainwash Test.

The 6 Solitarians were presented a Test in which your minds were reprogrammed.

Your score was 24 out of 25 in a time of 16 minutes, 49 seconds.

You misspelled one of the answers and thus got that question wrong.  You wrote invisable instead of invisible which was listed as the answer.

I will start with the worst performer.  In this Test, one Solitarian did NOT start the Test before the Deadline and thus finishes in last place with a very harsh penalty.

The Solitarians who performed the worst in this Test and will receive a penalty in the upcoming Treatment will be
Number 6

Of the 5 who completed the Test, 4 players had a perfect score with all finishing in under 20 minutes.  Of those 4, the winner had the lowest time of 11 minutes, 45 seconds.  Thus, that Solitarian will earn safety from the Treatment.

The winner of this Test and thus earning safety from my next Treatment and guaranteed a spot in the next cycle of my experiment is
Number 9.

As you can see, you have not won this Test and will be forced to compete in my next Treatment.  Your next Treatment will be posted in a few minutes.

Good luck.
2586 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Treatment, the Revolution Treatment.

In this treatment, you will be sitting in a chair and must make as many spins as possible.  You perform a set number of spins by simply posting:

COMPLETES REVOLUTION

The twist?  Each post must be at least 30 minutes apart.

So your first post will be posted no earlier than 30 minutes after I post these rules.

Then every minute you are farther from posting after 30 minutes, decreases the number of spins.

For example, if your first post is exactly 30 minutes after my rules or your previous post, that is equivalent to 60 spins.

If your post is 38 minutes after your previous post, that is equivalent to 52 spins.

If your post is 50 minutes after your previous post, that is equivalent to 40 spins.

Any post that is more than or equal to 1 hour, 25 minutes after your previous post, will be equivalent to 5 spins.

So essentially each minute that passes after the 30 minute wait period, will be that many minutes subtracted from 60 spins and will be your number of spins for that post.  If you post before the 30 minute waiting period is up, that counts as 0 spins and you must wait another 30 minutes before posting again.  If I catch you deleting a post, 120 spins will be subtracted from your total.

When you are ready to start this Treatment you will create a topic in your pod titled:

SPINNING CHAIR

When that topic is posted, your 24 hour window will begin and your 1st post will come 30 minutes after the topic is posted.

As a penalty for finishing last in the Test, the Solitarian who received the penalty will NOT have a 24 window but will instead have only a 20 hour window.

The Solitarian who completes the least spins in 24 hours will be forced to leave Solitary.

You will have until TOMORROW (Monday) at 8 pm est (24 hours, 30 minutes from now) to START the Treatment.  Once you start the Treatment your 24 hours will run until it is up and the results will be posted Tuesday night along with the next Test.

Good luck.
2584 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Number 4

This treatment is over.

Based on 31 posts, your official score is 1542 spins.

With that time, I can now reveal that your time in Solitary
will continue.

In the main group, I will announce the identity of the eliminated contestant.  You are free to observe but not comment.
2584 days 21 hours ago
nbkiller
oh my gosh, this just feels like the game is flying right now.

It feels like only a week or 2 ago we started this game, and now we're down to only 5 of us.

I'm at least happy with how far I've gotten, but I would really like to make it all the way again.
2584 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your next Test is now available to be played.

You have until THURSDAY at 12:59 am est (a little less than 48 hours) TO AT LEAST START WHILE I AM ONLINE.

I can only host one person at a time so if you try to play when I am hosting another you are put in line.

Good luck.
2583 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
I am now available if you want to play the Test.

When you are ready, post the phrase:

PRESSES GREEN BUTTON

somewhere in your Pod and mail me.

You have until TOMORROW (Thursday) at 12:59 am est (30 hours, 45 minutes from now) to at least START the Test.
2582 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
I am now available if you want to play the Test.

When you are ready, post the phrase:

PRESSES GREEN BUTTON

somewhere in your Pod and mail me.

You have until TONIGHT at 12:59 am est (5 hours, 30 minutes from now) to at least START the Test.

I should be available from now until the deadline
2582 days 14 hours ago
nbkiller
PRESSES GREEN BUTTON
2582 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
You here and ready?

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!