This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~ FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~

Topic » ~ FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~

2035 days 5 hours ago
themissinglink
Well I thank the final 3 for attempting to justify and explain your game.  I have made my decision, I am voting for the person that has performed best at this tribal council.  One person's performance hasn't changed my opinion of them; one person's performance has caused my opinion of them to really drop, and it seems they don't actually want to win this game at all; and one person's performance has caused my opinion of them to improve, they have actually given semi thoughtful answers.

That means there is really only one choice, and I hope that the rest of the jury join me in not rewarding the two people who were dragged to the end as goats.
2035 days 3 hours ago
ticofernandez
There were not 2 people dragged to the end me or kiara would both be deserving winners and if I lose to her I would completely understand. I will not understand why anyone would vote for lulu though after not even attempting in ftc.

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!