This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~ FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~

Topic » ~ FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~

2045 days 16 hours ago
Lulubud
Brosky, I’m the only one who actually played this game. I knew I didn’t need immunity because my way of working and joining every alliance could get me to the f3. Stop being salty over an online game and vote like an adult.
2045 days 16 hours ago
Lulubud
I’m just going to this say very simple. I didn’t need immunity therefore when someone told me whom to write down, boom that’s it. Yes I went with the majority for most of the game. Isn’t that a game play? I blindsides 2 of my closest allies and 1 is very salty because of it. It’s a game for crying out loud crown winner. You all are making me sound like a Russell hantz LMAO
2045 days 15 hours ago
Lulubud
ALSO —————

Just reading bilbo’s comment.

Why make myself a big target? I went with who told me this for part of the game then when I knew I had the numbers I took out my closests allies so I couldn’t be called out until now! I played a straight shot game! I think it’s a flawless game but you could 100% disagree I won 1 immunity because that’s the only time I needed it. Don’t you think the mats great? Never needed immunity because I knew I could make it here without it? Tico won so many because he wanted to. I’ll even show each and everyone of you my messages to the host. I never competed in the immunities because I didn’t need it. I could have taken out tico way earlier because I could have tried those easy immunities and won
2045 days 14 hours ago
Boy3shooter
Question for Lulu:

Based off your tone with others, don’t get defensive at this. I’m just trying to understand everyone’s game/strategy as I honestly am not 100% sure on my vote. Your answer could honestly swing it.

So judging off your answers to others, your strategy was to stay under the radar to finals. You made the alliances/deals needed and voted the way that advanced you without making big waves. That strategy was obviously successful since you’re in F3.

But now that you’re here- why do you deserve to win over Tico and Kiara? How was your game different/better than theirs?
2045 days 14 hours ago
Lulubud
Jeremy good question!

Like I said above, tico only one immunities and I could have easily won those if I wanted to but I didn’t need to because I knew I was safe tribal by tribal. That’s the whole reason he’s sitting here was immunity. Now Kiara, love the girl but she only hopped on tico’s back when they met and rode his coattails. Also, I created the beauty alliance of 4! Myself, Bilbo, Scott, and Kiara. Yes maybe I didn’t call every single shot but see what happened to the one who was? Scott got 4th. I payed back and watched everyone make mistakes and got myself here because I knew I could!
2045 days 13 hours ago
ticofernandez
I literally won 1 more immunity then you lol. And anytime I didn't have immunity I got 0 votes anyway. Laying back.and doing abaolutely nothing is a good way to make finals but I sure hope it's not one the jury rewards.
2045 days 11 hours ago
brosky17
Lulu you solidified that Kiara or Tico will get my vote. Your response lacked everything I was looking for. Nobody is making. You out to be Russell Hantz. Like I said, you are the Will Sims of this season and your comment confirmed my feelings. You basically just said you steeped all game. That’s fine, but not something I’m rewarding. Especially with your tude 💁🏻‍♂️
2045 days 10 hours ago
smuguy2012
Tico and kiara I gave you zero reason to distrust me and nothing but pure trust so I find the way you both treated me is absolutely disgusting. The fact that I knew you were best friends and didn't tell a soul should of shown enough I wanted nothing more yah. To sit at the end with both of you
2045 days 3 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Scott created that alliance.
2045 days 3 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Alright, I think I'm ready.

*Walks up to the parchment, writes a name down*

The winner of survivor should be able to outplay the other two in the three main aspects of the game. Physical, Social, and Strategic/Mental. I truely believe you've done enough to win. Congrats.
2045 days 1 hour ago
k4r4k
Don’t forget to mail me your vote for a winner 😬😬😬
2045 days ago
brosky17
Well done to you both Kiara and Tico. My vote goes to the game I appreciate most. Happy with either of you taking this.
2045 days ago
Rocketokid13
RT at Brendon.
2044 days 23 hours ago
Ari_
Voted and good luck. :)
2044 days 20 hours ago
Boy3shooter
*walks up to parchment, writes a name down*

Getting to the F3 is impressive, you all deserve props for that regardless of what any members of jury are saying/questioning about your game. My vote is for the person that I think played the most well rounded, strategic game. In my eyes there is a clear cut best player between you three from this season, but in the end whoever wins played the best game even if I didn’t vote for them. The ends justify the means. Good luck to all three of you.

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!