This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE Wednesday, June 10th @ 5pm PST

Topic » FINALE Wednesday, June 10th @..

1427 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
Mission #8 – Three parter, auction and word puzzle
In this mission, this was a little bit of both sabotage and support. Cori successfully gained a lot of points in the first round she could use to bid on items in the next round. We agreed she should give up all of her points to earn some money with the greater goal of costing the team valuable points on letters for the largest money prize. However, the work puzzle was still completed by Ryan and Christian with so few letters. Not our finest work but Christian luckily wiped out half the earnings by opening The Mole’s Pandora’s Box.
1427 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
Mission #9 – Rainbow
At this point, Ryan, Jake, and Christian all were strongly suspecting Cori so we figured, hey let’s do out most blatant sabotage yet. Cori purposely went offline for a full day, making it seem like she was unreliable or unavailable. She even risked her survivor game for this move, luckily she stayed in the survivor game, but it was a huge move. While Christian and Jake didn’t fall for her ploy, Ryan did when he asked me if Cori would be eliminated if she never took the quiz. It was a bold move but it did work at blocking $100,000 being entered into the pot.
1427 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
Mission #10 – Drawing
Cori knew which paintings were Christian’s, and we made sure bid on the wrong paintings by using all of her money in the second round. While not the mot sophisticated work, we did keep $40,000 out of the group pot.
1427 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
Mission #11 – Who Said What
For this mission, I gave Cori no context and she was all on her own. She inadvertently gave the most incorrect answers most likely because she wasn’t strong allies with either Christian or Jake. She got $32,000 out of the group pot all on her own.
1427 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
Final Three Mission
Once again, I gave Cori no direction here. I was totally fine with her helping out and just having fun one last time in this game not even having to worry about sabotage. However, she didn’t show up! I was low key freaking out because I did not anticipate her not being there. I kept it cool and let the boys do their thing.

When Cori did show up, I told her to complete Round 1 to continue with the boys and I sadly never heard from her again. I figured this was so not fair to Christian and Jake and let them go on with the mission. I also gave the boys their time back after Cori caused such a delay of game. Cori did not sabotage this mission in anyway due to her absence.
1427 days 10 hours ago
LovelyKiss
https://media1.tenor.com/images/f5567975be9e2241b72e76c7ef999430/tenor.gif
1427 days 10 hours ago
NanoNerd
I probably would’ve still thought Cori was the the mole if Christian and Jake didn’t lie to me.
1427 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
https://i.gyazo.com/e7444b08f42523b50627937d54b01ae1.gif
1427 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
Overall, Cori was crafty, she was deceptive, and she played her role perfectly. She never raised too much suspicion and she disappeared at the right times. People only caught onto her when other suspects were executed. Intelligent, focused, and sometimes hard to get a hold of, Cori became the Mole this game needed. With her efforts alone, she kept $226,000 from entering the group pot. Her other efforts in the missions caused the team to miss out on $537,000. Great job to our MOLE!
1427 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
NOW CORI DID A LOT OF WORK but SO DID I.

Let's talk about the CLUES I left behind to point you all in the direction of The Mole.
1427 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
CLUES TIME
CLUES TIME
CLUES TIME

Now this season was not just about Cori creating perfect sabotage for you to help find out stuff about her. I also left clues IN ALMOST every mission in hopes you all would find something. Let’s see how many you were able to pick up on.
1427 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
CLUES: Cast Reveal
This season was a lot of firsts. It was my first time hosting the Mole and Cori was the first to apply. With that in mind, the number 1 became very important to me. I made sure Cori arrived first to the cast reveal and the number 1 was repeated in many facets of this game.
1427 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
CLUES: Mission #2 – The Boxes One
While this clue was more subtle, the box the money was hidden in, box #41, did offer some insight into who the mole was.

There are four letters in the word “Mole” and Cori was the first to arrive to the cast reveal making the number 41 not just an odd coincidence…
1427 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
CLUES: Mission #3 – The Zoomed In Avatars

Another subtle clue here but the avatar legend I provided: https://ibb.co/DbcN8w7 You may see someone in the top left hand corner, the first spot. There is that number 1 again, Cori.
1427 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
CLUES: Mission #4 – Code Cracking

This was another subtle clue. If you look back to part 4 of the code, I asked you to look at the Mean, Median, and Mode of all my survivor games. If someone had entered my most recent survivor game you may notice, someone was on my tribe. It was Cori. While the association was loose, it may have given you some idea of who to keep an eye out for.

open group

Ozzy's THE MOLE: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!