This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE Wednesday, June 10th @ 5pm PST

Topic » FINALE Wednesday, June 10th @..

1408 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
WHO IS THE MOLE?

WINNER REVEALED!

CLUES UNMASKED!

ALL LIVE!!!!
1408 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
I have all the quizzes from the round.
AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

Christian, Cori, Jake...GOOD LUCK TO EACH OF YOU!
1408 days 2 hours ago
Oswald19
Hey All!

We are about 24 hours away from the finale and we have some questions from the fans!

FOR OUR FINAL THREE?
-How do you feel about the last quiz?
-What would your reaction be if you were wrong about your final suspect?
-What was your favorite part of the season?

FOR SPECIFIC PLAYERS

Blaine - You were the first executed, have you been following along this season, how do you think ts going so far?

CJ - Have you seen any of the clues I have dropped this season? What do you think of the Final Three?

Dylan - The timezone thing was a problem for you and I'm sorry about that! Have you been able to watch the season unfold?

Washed - So many people were shocked about your elimination. What got away from you?

Bob - What was your favorite mission this season? Any mission you missed out on that you would have wanted to do?

Ryan - You have quite the exit. What are your thoughts now, are you sticking by your assertions?

Tris - You were so close to the finale, what did you feel about the final mission? Any ideas on who is the Mole?
1408 days 2 hours ago
Oswald19
Remember all will be revealed TOMORROW!
THE MOLE
THE CLUES
THE WINNER
THE TRUTH

ALL REVEALED!!!
5pm PST on WEDNESDAY - 6/10
1408 days 2 hours ago
Oswald19
Feel free to post your answers here! Everything is all done so we can discuss freely!
1408 days 2 hours ago
Oswald19
BUT I won't reveal ANY SECRETS UNTIL TOMORROW!
1408 days 2 hours ago
Oswald19
1408 days 1 hour ago
Washed_Ravioli
Washed - So many people were shocked about your elimination. What got away from you?

I honestly am unsure. My mind was pretty solid on who the mole was but I ended up second guessing myself at times and in the end that may have been my downfall. I suppose all will be revealed on finale night
1407 days 22 hours ago
Christian_

I think it was definitely a shocker, for the other quizzes we've always had access to the group so we could double check the history and that was not an option this go around. I think I took enough notes of the Mole's activity throughout the game to where things would hopefully go well for my final quiz!

.be

I think that I've told people this throughout the game, but I think my primary suspect struggled with concealing himself through the game, and I think that led to a lot of people suspecting him and getting eliminated through tiebreakers, so if that wasn't the mole...crickets! I'm a clown!

So many moments, my true favorite one is a bit of a secret though so I'll divulge that one at the reunion ;)

Best of luck to us all!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/eeeed18b58886047499a661d94ad513b/tumblr_pdnf4mVQnS1xb8wtso1_400.gif
1407 days 12 hours ago
GeekyGeek
CJ - Have you seen any of the clues I have dropped this season? What do you think of the Final Three?

I'm never good at finding clues, but I'm certain now about who the mole is. Honestly, theres only one person in the final 3 that truly deserves to win. The only trouble is, that person who deserves to win is also who I think the mole is.
1407 days 8 hours ago
TMAN54445
The final 3 don't know my ass at all his name is washed ravioli how could anyone find clean pasta threatening I give him props though because I thought he'd be first boot
As for the second question my suspicion was jake from the start  although we all knew  the bonus mission answer and Christian botched it I also would be funny if the mole was religious  because this would automatically point to you know who
1407 days 7 hours ago
Oswald19
ON BEHALF OF BLAINE.

Blaine - You were the first executed, have you been following along this season, how do you think ts going so far?

Ehh, I didn't really pay attention. Plus a couple days after it started I began having problems with my computer, but yeah. When I have more time I'd love to compete again.
1407 days 4 hours ago
tunertin
Bob - What was your favorite mission this season? Any mission you missed out on that you would have wanted to do?

I liked the auction mission, even though it cost me the game lol, if I’d just kept bidding I would’ve stayed in the game. I was sad to miss the drawing mission, it’s exactly like drawful which is so much fun :)
1407 days 2 hours ago
LovelyKiss

i feel pretty confident the right person got it right :)

then somebody would have no friends anymore!

i liked doing the quizzes they were difficult and bonding!

https://media4.giphy.com/media/vW6jXm60nFcli/200w.gif
1407 days 2 hours ago
Oswald19
5 MINS TO THE FINALE
1407 days 2 hours ago
Oswald19
WHO'S READY?!

open group

Ozzy's THE MOLE: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!