This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE Wednesday, June 10th @ 5pm PST

Topic » FINALE Wednesday, June 10th @..

1416 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
AND LASTLY!
Let's talk about your QUIZ SCORES.

The Final Quiz was a showdown but Christian got 25/30 to Jakes' 8/30. Well done to all of you!

QUIZ CHART: https://imgur.com/DWh6YGd
1416 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Hey All!

It's been a FABULOUS SEASON!!!

I had a real good time and thank you for participating! I would love to have you ALL BACK someday for more fun and MYSTERY.
1416 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Congrats Christian and thanks again for everything!!!

BEST,
OZZY OSWALD!
1416 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
thank you for hosting it was a blast!
1416 days 3 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Great game by all!
1416 days 3 hours ago
GeekyGeek
Ozzy's, please check DM
1416 days 3 hours ago
NanoNerd
The game itself was great.
1416 days 3 hours ago
tunertin
Tris' exemption screwed me I shoulda BIDDDDDD MOREEEEEE. The first quiz I was onto Cori was the quiz I was executed, I put her for most questions but still spread out a tiny bit and that got me. Grats Christian
1416 days 3 hours ago
tunertin
and I needed the quiz 3 exemption oop
1416 days 2 hours ago
Blackunicorns
Hey friends! It wasn’t letting me comment for some reason.

Ozzy you were an amazing host, thank you for trusting me with the position of the mole, I had a blast ❤️

Contestants, y’all were hard as fuck to trick. Pulling challenge answers out of thin air and forcing my hand multiple times.

I feel like my greatest accomplishment was throwing off washed enough to get him executed when he was the first one on to me #robbed

Congrats Christian! You absolutely slayed this season.
1415 days 23 hours ago
NanoNerd
If there’s a season 2, and you’ll let past contestants play it, I’d love to play again.
1415 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
@Ryan,

OF COURSE! COME ON DOWN!!!

open group

Ozzy's THE MOLE: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!