This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE Wednesday, June 10th @ 5pm PST

Topic » FINALE Wednesday, June 10th @..

1438 days 20 hours ago
NanoNerd
They fucking did me dirty...
1438 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
NOW THAT WE KNOW THE WINNER, THE RUNNER UP, AND THE MOLE

LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW CORI PULLED IT ALL OFF
1438 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
Now, let’s learn how Cori pulled it all off...

I was working with Cori all season long. I would send her the mission details and I would give her some ideas of sabotage. Some of our plans were brilliant an undetected. Some of them on the other hand…not the best. Let’s go mission by mission.
1438 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
Mission #2 – The Boxes One

At the start of this mission, Cori knew which box held the money. Our plan was for her to ask non-helpful questions and make guesses that were good based on the clues I had given but, not the right box.

What we didn’t plan on was Christian making the correct box guess out of nowhere. We were shocked. Regardless, Cori was able to keep $5,000 out of the group pot.
1438 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
honestly we rly did blow up poor ryan for zero reason Jake and I had no idea that would even work O_o
1438 days 20 hours ago
NanoNerd
Fuck both of you.
1438 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
Mission #3 – The Avatar/Zoomed in Pictures One
Cori had the correct answers all along. However, the challenge was much easier than I thought it was going to be and there wasn’t a ton of people flopping on the challenge.

We decided to have her mix up two of the answers and cost the group some money. Cori was actually one of the last people to submit her guesses but we decided to make her one of the first to answer to maybe sell the idea that she didn’t see Christian’s answers that he posted in the group. Dylan luckily flopped on his challenge as well creating greater suspicion for someone else. Cori took our $4,000 all on her own.
1438 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
Mission #4 – Four Part Code
One again, Cori had the correct answers there. Her plan here was to see when someone came up with a wrong theory for one of the codes to capitalize on it and go with it. She did perfectly went multiple incorrect ideas came forward, she was able to work a few angles.

Luckily, all the answers submitted were incorrect including Cori’s. Keeping $20,000 out of the group pot singlehandedly and maybe overall, $100,000 for the mission itself.
1438 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
Mission #5 -Share or Steal
Cori sat out this mission to get some other suspects some time to shine. It worked great. Everyone was greedy for The Mole’s Pandora’s Box and it worked well, keeping a lot of money of the group pot without Cori having to show up at all.
1438 days 19 hours ago
LovelyKiss
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7btT8pK2f3a6xNwA/giphy.gif
1438 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
Mission #6 – Talker/Stalker
Cori and I knew getting 25 votes in the poll would be nearly impossible in such a time limit so Cori and I planned that she would try her hardest. She even posted first blog ever to in order trying to get the votes creating some doubt. She was successful at keeping $25,000 out of the group pot basically because the mission itself was flawed.
1438 days 19 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
lol i knew it was cori and nano didnt believe meee
1438 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
Mission #7 – The Riddle
At this stage of the game, Cori was getting a lot of attention, over half of the players were onto her. CAN WE ALSO TALK ABOUT WASHED PICKING OUT CORI ON THE 2ND QUIZ!!! WASHED WAS THE MVP OF THE SEASON.

We discussed the idea of her being the hero this round and winning the money for the team. While this was the opposite of the Mole’s objective, it did work to some degree as the next round some people did not vote for Cori on the quiz like they had done previously.
1438 days 19 hours ago
NanoNerd
I didn’t say I didn’t believe you... i actually though it was Cori at one point.
1438 days 19 hours ago
NanoNerd
Then those assholes Christian and Jake just threw me off for no reason

open group

Ozzy's THE MOLE: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!