This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #10 - The Final Smash

Topic » Episode #10 - The Final Smash

1936 days 18 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The Red Team failed to answer puzzle 8 correctly. The same goes for puzzle 9, but, as soon as they answered this puzzle. Their clock had hit 0!

With that, congratulations, Jacob & Nolan, you guys are the official winners of Capture!
1936 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
Good job yellow!
1936 days 18 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
cute!
1936 days 18 hours ago
Lalisa
congrats yellow! ❤️
1936 days 18 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Well, that almost rounds up the season. Before we close, I will allow for anyone to ask any questions and I will officially reveal what I plan on hosting next.

So, if there are any questions about anything this season, please ask now :)
1936 days 18 hours ago
Lalisa
what was ur fave moment of this season ryan
1936 days 18 hours ago
mysterygame2
What teams did you predict would make it far
1936 days 18 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
My favourite moment was...Lime getting eliminated. Jokes! My actual favourite moment this season was quite a few. I enjoyed seeing players participate in this season and actually keeping me in the loop about their plans, etc. It was nice to see people trying to play with some strategy.

Also, I do need to give a shoutout to Ethan's GIFs!
1936 days 18 hours ago
Lalisa
also was there any teams or just a team u thought would perform better than how they did
1936 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
Lalisa
also was there any teams or just a team u thought would perform better than how they did

STOP LOOKING AT US!
1936 days 18 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
mysterygame2
What teams did you predict would make it far

It was quite hard to tell who would make it far. After the few teams quitting/being removed, I suspected Red was going to get to the end for what people assumed was going to be an easy win. I knew the other team to make it to the end would be a battle between a few teams, but, mainly a battle between Gold, White, and Yellow.
1936 days 18 hours ago
J2999
Which team was most robbed?
1936 days 18 hours ago
mysterygame2
If you could host it again what would you change
1936 days 18 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Lalisa

There were a few teams I thought would have performed better. For example, I thought Teal, who were out first, would have done better. Unfortunately for them, they misunderstood the rules and never got the opportunity to redeem themselves.
1936 days 18 hours ago
MrOrange890
*arrives fashionably late*

open group

JGF S3: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!