This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #10 - The Final Smash

Topic » Episode #10 - The Final Smash

1929 days 1 hour ago
Ryan_Jambe
J2999
Which team was most robbed?

For me, Teal due to teams quitting or being removed. I also think the way that Green ended up getting eliminated was quite a mess and very robbed. To think they had caught a team then just have it robbed from them...it is literally a daylight robbery.
1929 days 1 hour ago
MrOrange890
https://media1.tenor.com/images/48c81270ded0a18d73a099024566edf6/tenor.gif?itemid=8931074
1929 days 1 hour ago
J2999
ah thank you hahah :P

Gold and Lime were also pushed !!1!1
1929 days 1 hour ago
Ryan_Jambe
mysterygame2
If you could host it again what would you change

There is a few things I would change, but, overall, I quite liked the format. I think, next time, the main thing I would change is maybe how easy it was to sabotage people into elimination. I think I made some of the sabotages a bit overpowering.
1929 days 1 hour ago
Ryan_Jambe
The main overpowering sabotage was probably the cable! It really did rob Gold and Purple this season.
1929 days 1 hour ago
MrOrange890
Sooo what about White hm?
1929 days 1 hour ago
Ryan_Jambe
Y'all got far enough in the game that I wouldn't classify it as a rob
1929 days 1 hour ago
MrOrange890
wow that's like saying Ika wasn't robbed in BBCAN5 o.o
1929 days 1 hour ago
Ryan_Jambe
Alright, let us see what I have planned for next season!
1929 days 1 hour ago
Ryan_Jambe
20 Players will be heading to Cannes, France where MOST of them will be competing as normal players. The players must work together to complete various physical and mental challenges to build up a significant cash prize for the winner. One of them, however, is "the Mole", a double agent whose goal is to sabotage the efforts of the group. The Mole must be careful to avoid drawing too much suspicion to himself or herself. Using journals, players must track vast amounts of data about the person(s) they suspect of being the Mole, such as seating positions, clothing colors, minor discussion topics, and so on. The quiz at the end of each episode tests players' knowledge of the Mole, and determines by lowest score (or slowest time, in the event of a tie) who is eliminated from the game.

The question is...Who is The Mole?

open group

JGF S3: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!