This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1706 days 6 hours ago
RedsKanto
Shameless Plug!!!

Apply for Livingston’s Survivor Season 1: Chile!!!
1706 days 5 hours ago
pinkiepie512
I’ll respond to stuff later, but I’ma say this AGAIN, IF YOU HAVE A HUGE ASS ISSUE WITH ME DOING NOTHING AND GETTING HERE, GUESS WHAT, Y’ALL SHOULD HAVE GANGED UP AND TAKEN ME OUT. PERIODT.
1706 days 5 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ok my turn. And I skimmed your speeches and have seen some others and been in jury chat and I want to say

This jury is very mad for no reason lmao, I am not mad about this F3 because I can see why you guys made it here. Being in the game until the end with you all I know this game.

And what I know is that this cast was a bunch of idiots lmfao, they could never form anything solid including the three of you.

So park any mastermind narrative or moves you made narrative because the reality is that Penguin and Kyle you both didn’t always vote with one another and you were messes

Penguin you’ve flip flopped so many times in this game that i find it hard to believe that you had any control in this game, You were a role player, you’d find what the vote was you wouldn’t create the vote and this jury has supported that narrative.

Kyle you didn’t have anything till F6 when it was filled with Complete dumbasses that was loyal to you anyway I congratulate you on doing that but You couldn’t even get Your target out at F5 and it came down to one name before that move would’ve backfired

That’s lucky.

What’s also lucky is me being in this game and being able to tolerate how much of a rat you are.

You had the shittiest game starting out. I played that idol and saved your game.

That was out of pure pettiness to get Max not because you made a move.

The reason you are in the final is not because you played a good game but it’s because this cast SUCKS.

Congratulations Penguin and Kyle on hiding in a war of idiots and never being hit by a bullet.

Grace, You didn’t care about this game and you never care about any atleast from what I’ve experienced with you. that’s actually a good thing. But you really have ruined the past two games for me lmfao and I think that’s shitty because I was nothing but honest to you this game

And for Kyle to use LOYALTY in his speech is a fat joke when YOU GRACE tatted him out to jimmy

Kyle I am the only reason you are up there and if you cared anything about loyalty I should be there instead of Grace.

Nonetheless

Penguin and Kyle you both did better than most of Thebes people sitting on this jury and I truly believe that

Good Luck
1706 days 3 hours ago
IcyPenguin
Lmao wade the vote in the other game was literally before the jury in this game started so get your facts straight before you try and act like you know shit

*flips hair*

Idgaf if you hate me because my strategy worked and I’m here soooo I lied to you and I don’t have any regrets about it because I thought you were a threat.
1706 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
You had the shittiest game starting out. I played that idol and saved your game.

That was out of pure pettiness to get Max not because you made a move.

I never said I got you to use the idol on me. I specifically mentioned how lucky I was to have you there for me in a time of need.
1705 days 19 hours ago
Carrotboyo
Already did Kyle😁
1705 days 14 hours ago
subfriend
I hope less arrogant human being wins the game
1705 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
Good luck everybody, see you all at the finale.
Went in as a hero and went out as a hero.
Can't say the same thing for some of you.
1704 days 20 hours ago
RedsKanto
So when is reunion gonna be?
1704 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
Hopefully tomorrow
1704 days 14 hours ago
pinkiepie512
ALRIGHT time to respond to the little questions I got and the comments.
1704 days 13 hours ago
pinkiepie512
First off this is at @all jurors. I was skimming through and found a common ground on all these statements and questions, and I know I'm not winning which I absolutely don't deserve to, so I'm fixing to be an honest bitch here based on what I've observed from this forum.

Literally, almost EVERY single one of y'all are sitting here and crying about this Final 3 saying, "OH this is not what we wanted, OH this isn't an All Stars Final 3, blah blah whatever." I'm gonna take the reign for a sec. SO here is my question, if y'all KNEW THE WHOLE TIME you did not want Penguin, Kyle, or myself in this Final 3, then why did y'all not team up and take us out to get the ending that is "deserved" for this season? Literally, with the exception of Ikah and maybe Josh, the rest of y'all had sooo much time to take us 3 out, and if you did, there would be no crying and complaining about it right now. Plus I guarantee EVERY single one of you would have gotten a higher placement and got your dream Final 3 had that happened. Well here is something to sink in for maybe why; Kyle and Penguin did something y'all didn't do. If y'all are saying other people deserve to be here, then why did you not align with the people "who deserve to be here?" Kyle and Penguin wanted each other in FTC, and guess what, they're here. If y'all are really so focused and so damn bitter on who else deserves to be here rather than the finalists ourselves, then maybe you should have done what they did, make an alliance, had a goal to get to FTC together, and them bam, problem solved. I hate to be that bitch, but y'all played yourself by taking each other out and writing this ending.

Sure I did absolutely nothing this game, but that isn't going to stop me from defending my fellow finalists. :)
1704 days 13 hours ago
pinkiepie512
@Bob

"Ok so here are my thoughts about the three people in the finals. First off is Grace who I think we can all agree does not deserve to be here and did pretty much nothing all game. Grace if you receive any votes it’ll be either as a joke or cause someone has something against Penguin and Kyle."

Read the above statement, and yes it would be a total joke for sure. Please vote Kyle or Penguin. Thanks. :)
1704 days 13 hours ago
pinkiepie512
@Jimmy

"Show me I'm not crazy, and show us you care. Tell me three things that you purposely did in this game that you feel resulted in you being in the finals. Do you feel as if you deserve votes?"

1. I purposefully told you the truth about Kyle getting the votes to keep Bob cuz I was told Bob wanted me gone, and I didn't want him in anymore, so I let y'all take care of it.
2. I still voted Josh in that same tribal to still have some loyalty towards Kyle and Penguin cuz I knew they would have my back since I've worked with Penguin in a game before, and Kyle is a really good friend of mine outside of this.
3. And I guess the third thing could be when after I got settled and everything and slowly started coming back, I still spoke with the people who were still looking out for me, and continued my relationship with them.

And to your second question for me, I absolutely do not deserve these votes. I sure as hell know I've disappointed the cast and hosts, and I don't deserve to be rewarded for that lackluster performance. No one should get rewarded for not putting the work in for it.
1704 days 13 hours ago
pinkiepie512
@Liam

"Grace - Hey icon, you're an angel of a person"

Awww love ya!!! <3 Good luck voting!!!

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!