This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1706 days 15 hours ago
RedsKanto
Jimmy

I don’t know how I could convince you how it was not a mistake to show loyalty to me in this game, as obviously, that ended up being your downfall. But what I can say is that you showing you can forget about the past and prove that you can be supportive of anyone no matter what they have done to you means a lot to me. I don’t really try to make amends with people that much because I am almost certain it bites me in the ass, but what you have shown me this game is that I can ultimately put in the effort to make amends with you from my side and know that it will not come back to haunt me in the future. So while it may not have been beneficial to you this game, it will certainly be a huge factor when choosing allies in games moving forward.
1706 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Hey, F3. I just want to say Congratulations to the 3 of y'all. I hope y'all feel great of have made it this far and to have a chance to plead your case, it reminds me of when I pleaded mine back in Nauru. I want to wish y'all the best of luck in FTC and in answering the questions...
1706 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
UNFORTUNATELY, that's the only nice thing y'all are going to hear from me!! >:)

Y'all should be happy of making F3, but I wouldn't be proud of myself because when speaking of an All-Star season, I can think of thousands of F3s that I'd rather see in FTC than any of y'all. It's no shade, love y'all on a personal level, but I'd be disappointed to give any of you the title of sole survivor, given that there are still lies being spread around these questions and because there are more deserving people who had a round game and had a hand in making this an actual All Star season.
1706 days 15 hours ago
RedsKanto
Liam Part 2

P.S. question for all of you!!! what was your biggest flaw in the game???

Honestly, I feel like my biggest flaw was just being shady to people towards the late game. Believe it or not, I hate being shady, and yes it’s hypocritcal of me to say that. But I understand this is a game, and after what I had went through in the premerge, I learned that with this cast, I had to be extremely careful about what I said and who I said it to. But unfortunately I never grasped the concept of how to betray people to better my game, but still maintain their respect for me. Wade, Jimmy, and Ikah are all prime examples of this. You all were so protective over me and I felt like y’all were loyal to the end. However I also knew that y’all were the biggest threats, at least from my perspective, and y’all had to go as soon as I had the chance. So when the time came I was too afraid to tell any of y’all the plans to take out each other because I felt like it would spread around and it would bite me in the ass later. Obviously I was wrong in my intuition, and I should’ve been honest with y’all. So I feel that was my biggest flaw in the game overall.
1706 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Given that I am forced to cast my vote for one of y'all, I'mma keep all personal things aside and focus on each one of y'all individually and on a game level.

Kyle, many of us think u were Ikah's shadow, or WELL, I think that! U played a UTR game the entire season but I feel ur connections were your own demise cos it got to the point where you relied a lot in them and you ultimately depended on them and hid under the shadows. Given that information, nothing personal, but I honestly feel it should have been YOU getting first boot and not Max. And you owe that to Ikah, who had no obligation to keep you safe with that idol, and what did U do? You hid under his shadow just to throw him under the bus at F4 and get the win. Idk if it's a strategy that I can respect cos I kind of saw it coming for Ikah but u depended on others. The TC I was voted out it would have most likely been YOU! I could have kept my mouth shut and I would have been automatically safe, but I risked part of my game to keep you safe and you threw me under the bus and tried pitting it against me. And on top of that, you lied to me about the revote, and u didn't do a good job to cover yourself up. But enough about that.

Kyle, other than being a shadow to actual people that played the game, what was your lowest point in the game where u hit rock bottom and how did u manage to stand up by yourself to get to FTC? And other than writing coattails, what moves did u make that were solely your decision?
1706 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Grace, hey, girl! Ur nice and I stan you, but I have to be harsh on you too!

Grace, being "a waste of space" doesn't even describe half of what u were in this game. We barely talked in the game, but I can already tell the jury that you were an easy person to manipulate. That TC where I was voted out it was supposed to be you or Kyle, and once u heard ur name coming out of my mouth u got so paranoid and I convinced you to play ur idol, which was actually wasted. You never even talked to me until that point, so you played a game where you were so inactive and had so little interest that you didn't have time to think on your strategy or your own decisions. Every time u heard that you weren't the target you would just do as told. You barely invested time and effort in this game and that's something a true All Star would never do. If you came back it should have been for a reason, and I still don't know what brought you back, maybe just to float to the end and flop in FTC instead of in jury.

I really see it hard for any one of us to cast a pity vote for you, but I would like for you to prove me wrong. What was the point where you knew you were making F3 and what role did you take in ensuring your spot in FTC?
1706 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Last, but not least, I'm sorry, Penguin, but I have to do it to you too!!

Guuuurl, you were loyal AF to me, and I adore you to death, but sadly I was robbed and just like I am classified as "the worst winner ever", I'm also going to be the "worst juror ever".
Penguin, other than being loyal, I don't see what impact you had in the game. You followed the majority and did as you were told. Literally you were so disposable as a player that if we had been played by Logan H's lies about him voting for Kyle and U for Max, you would have been second boot, just pointing that out. Just like Kyle, I feel you both got lucky to get where you are rn. Y'all had a weak point and were underdogs, but I am disappointed because I wanted to see more empowerment and big moves from both of y'all and I didn't see anything!! Lit y'all played UTR until F3 instead of rising up as underdogs and to show your All Star potential. Many of us jurors have come to the consensus that "the waste of space" is least likely to win, but when it comes to you, Penguin, it's a BIG QUESTION MARK, for we still have issues knowing whether you're being honest about your answers or you're just giving yourself too much credit.

I want to give you a chance, so please answer these 2 questions: If you could choose ONE MOVE or DECISION that you made in this game, which one do you think was the pivotal move to get you where u are right now? And to stop giving yourself toooooooo much credit, tell me who from the jury deserves to take either your spot or Kyle/Grace's spot and WHY.
1706 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
And that's it! Enjoy my questions, I wanna see y'all suffer and be vulnerable, but also to be open and honest.

Best of luck and may the best flop win the game.
You never know, even tho y'all sucked in some way, maybe the winner of All Stars might STILL be a better winner than ME!! LMFAO
1706 days 14 hours ago
subfriend
I'm shock how these two trashes don't want my vote and DON'T PLAY FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL WELL as a survivor player.

https://imgur.com/a/0T6sLYd
1706 days 9 hours ago
IcyPenguin
Answers to Nops questions

The move that helped me the most was when bob Kyle and I took out wade. We flipped on majority and took out the biggest threat to win

If I wasn’t sitting here I think ikah would deserve my spot, he played a flawless game and unless Kyle didn’t have that public idol, ikah actually would be sitting here so I can’t deny that he was completely robbed.
1706 days 8 hours ago
Wade
Ohk I guess it’s my turn ...floaters ...grab a life vest cause a teunamo is coming your way
1706 days 8 hours ago
Wade
Hey flop stars 🙂 so I think it’s safe to say I don’t know who the hell im suppose to vote for cause you all fucked up in some way so ima start with a asshole called kyle

Kyle in this game you have to lie ....and I’m prone to that too just like a lot of people HOWEVER your ass is in the finals and it pisses me off

You just as penguin swore to me time and time again you wouldn’t vote me to the point where I actually thought your a monk👌 and what do u do ? you go and vote me off and I was fine with it cause it’s a game..what I do not like is the personal attacks you brought into this game ...you called me irritating , annoying and even said and I quote “I need a aspirin when I have to talk to you “ and now your fake ass is sitting there expecting a vote from me? 😡If u ever get to play a game again and make finals try and put jury management at the top of your list and maybe before u give a personal attack in a game ...use what little brain cells you posses and actually THINK before you type anything cause shit always comes back to haunt you...I’m going to have a verrrrrrrry hard time voting for a mean fake asshole who couldn’t even come to me like a man and apologize so no I do not wish you good luck 🤮

Then there’s penguin ...I’m angry more at you actually no I’m pissed of more at you 😡...you voted me one time and only came clean after I called you out and I still said to you it’s water under the bridge and then you just like Kyle swore to me up and down “wade I swear I won’t vote you” and then you go and vote me off and showed no remorse and then to make it even worse you go and try and vote me off another game😨 DO YOU NOT REALISE IM ON THE JURY DECIDING  IF YOU SHOULD GET MY VOTE ??? It’s clear you have a shortage of knowledge on jury management ...then there’s the lying that’s so ludicrous that I can’t fathom how you have the courage to lie in people’s face with your jury speech ...
1- azri was NEVER. My target if he was I would’ve voted azri and not self voted so that’s a massive lie
2-I have proof that you and azri spoke so saying and I quote “you never spoke to me and I never spoke to you azri” it’s bullshit and I don’t know why u telling these dumbass lies

Your lies are unnecessary and voting me in another game was totally unnecessary and I just don’t know if I should vote for someone as unpredictable and a liar as you when I was genuine with you 👎🏻

Then there is gracey ...congrats on your apartment and I hope to see some pics on insta , but that’s the only congratulations you getting from me tonight 🥳

I get that u were busy with moving but that’s a shitty excuse let’s be real and a example is youtube survivor ..when I was on there I not only had to work full time but immediately after work I had to go to night college and I only got home at pass 9 and yet I had to make food, wash and get my clothes ready for the next day plus I had exams that I had to do

But was I ever inact. ? Could anybody every say I was inact ? No they couldn’t because I love this game so much That I could prioritize it and I was even the best social game player so that excuse isn’t going to work on me

And this isn’t the first time You’ve been inact I’m actually disappointed in you because I’ve played with you and I know how damn good of s player you are and I know if u were playing the same way u use to we would have s clear winner but u screwed up and then u kept voting for me after I kept telling you I didn’t want you out and u just didn’t believe me even Kyle can vouch how I came to him to ask him to save you and how do u repay that back by lying to me about having my back and then voting my ass off and not even giving a hello or anything ...if u don’t want anything to do with me tell me to my face but don’t talk to people WHEN IT SUITS YOU you might have a busy life but here’s a secret : WE ALL HAVE BUSY LIVES TOO, Isn’t they shocking 😨? So I just don’t see how I’m voting for someone who I just fealt didn’t care much for this game and that’s my opinion

All in all don’t be happy when you win because if you get votes it’s just because we picking the best out of the worse

All three of you have lied to me at some point and I don’t know who to vote for cause I don’t know who’s got more SHIT on their lips ...do you know how I know your lying ? It’s when you lips move

Also whoever gets my vote ...be greatfull cause voting for you is like cutting a toe off
1706 days 6 hours ago
RedsKanto
Nopalito

I honestly do not have much to say to you because based on what you have said, I feel like it was useless for me to even try in this game. And that goes the same for Penguin too. Just because we were not past winners, or nearly as vocal as y’all were doesn’t mean we didn’t play the game. I’m not the type of person to be able to be an obvious threat. I have to play under the radar because I know I don’t nearly have as well of a comp ability as others do. And people like Ikah knew that if he were to lose a comp and not have an idol, he was a goner. So I had to play my game a lot more carefully. I understand I may not be what y’all wanted out of an “all-star”, but if I don’t deserve to be here, how come I made the moves I did against Wade, Jimmy, and Ikah? Why even bother trying if I’m supposed to just be taken out at the first tribal council. You can’t say I wasn’t loyal to Ikah either because not once did I cast a vote on him until final 4. Not once did I consider taking him out before merge, before others like Wade or Jimmy, before any other allies other than that final 2 I made on day 1 with Penguin. You want me to be vulnerable and not lie? There you go. There was a reason I voted you in the revote, Nopalito. It was not to be a fake bitch who likes to backstab. It was because I feared Ikah had a possibility of being taken out then. I am loyal to my allies as long as I see fit. I didn’t like throwing people under the bus. I didn’t like voting you. Also, I never threw you under the bus. I legit fought to keep you when Wade wanted you out. I told Ikah to vote Vaughan instead of you. You wouldn’t have even had a chance to go to the revote if it weren’t for me. I didn’t want to vote you out, but I knew it was either you or Ikah, and I felt like I could trust Ikah more at the time and go farther with him than I could with you. I’m not lying when I say these things. Yes I rode coattails. Yes I lied. However, while I was in Ikah’s shadow I was building stronger bonds with Bob, Grace, Penguin, and Josh so that whenever I was ready to rebel, I wouldn’t fall on my face. I risked my own life in his game at final 5 just to prove I was not gonna let Ikah overshadow me. If I felt like it, I would’ve played the idol on myself, but no. I’m the reason Penguin is here. I’m the reason we could take Ikah out at final 4. So you, not the rest of the jury, can deny that I am the reason the final 3 is the way it is. Even Ikah told me, I made a good move by voting him out. And Josh too. Because either of them would win over me Penguin or Grace. And I am the reason they were voted out.
1706 days 6 hours ago
RedsKanto
Wade

You’re right. I shouldn’t have treated you like that in the game. I won’t say I regret lying to you, as time and time again you would pull out idols and be immune. You had a much bigger shot at winning this whole thing than you started to me. And taking you out was purely game. Even the personal attacks were purely game as it was an attempt to take the brunt off of me and put it somewhere else. Even though those personal attacks behind your back were seen as strategy to me, I also do realize that they were not necessary at all, and I do regret the way I handled the situation. I genuinely do think of you as a great person. You are very caring, loyal, honest, and we could relate to each other on a personal level. And before I get accused of pulling this shit out of me ass, I will stop talking because I have proven to be a lying asshole, and I don’t want to keep ranting on about how I regret this and thelat and whatever else. It’s a game, I cannot change the past. But I’m hoping you can forgive me, but not necessarily forget.
1706 days 6 hours ago
RedsKanto
Vaughan, I promise you I am getting to that last part of your question. It’s just a lot to think about as I never really had that many positive connections with the jury, and I’m trying to be as positive as I can.

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!