This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1691 days 8 hours ago
pinkiepie512
@Azri

"Grace! You are such a great player. You slay queen! You made a lot of big moves and such a comp beast in the challenges. Oh, that's just my imagination. You are not what I said. You are....Grace, who?:

I slayed on opposite day!!! xoxo And for who I am, I'm that girl who was rooting for you hardcore in YTS 6. :D

And your Final 2 was Wade, and I'm gonna take a guess and say April 29th for your birthday. All I know is you're one of my Taurus brothers, and we stan that!!! <3
1691 days 8 hours ago
pinkiepie512
@Nopalito

"Grace, hey, girl! Ur nice and I stan you, but I have to be harsh on you too!

Grace, being "a waste of space" doesn't even describe half of what u were in this game. We barely talked in the game, but I can already tell the jury that you were an easy person to manipulate. That TC where I was voted out it was supposed to be you or Kyle, and once u heard ur name coming out of my mouth u got so paranoid and I convinced you to play ur idol, which was actually wasted. You never even talked to me until that point, so you played a game where you were so inactive and had so little interest that you didn't have time to think on your strategy or your own decisions. Every time u heard that you weren't the target you would just do as told. You barely invested time and effort in this game and that's something a true All Star would never do. If you came back it should have been for a reason, and I still don't know what brought you back, maybe just to float to the end and flop in FTC instead of in jury.

I really see it hard for any one of us to cast a pity vote for you, but I would like for you to prove me wrong. What was the point where you knew you were making F3 and what role did you take in ensuring your spot in FTC?"

I have a list of responses to this:
1. Yes I will say active or not, I am a very emotional person even irl. Like yes it can have some benefits, but the consequences are very harsh behind it like being easily manipulated and people taking control of my decisions.
2. And you're right, a true All Star would invest time into this. Literally I would have never accepted my invite and wasted time had I been able to call prior to this that I was going to be distracted by other things. With me starting school and focusing on my irl, I was honestly not in a gaming mindset, and I definitely should have taken a break from playing any group game for a couple weeks for sure.
3. "If you came back it should have been for a reason, and I still don't know what brought you back, maybe just to float to the end and flop in FTC instead of in jury." In my original season, I was very active in that, and had I made it past the tribal I was eliminated, I would have probably made it really far. I had plans moving forward, I was a part of a solid alliance, and I had a Final 2 with someone who legit had my fucking back so hard. However, the votes were not in my favor during that tribal. I campaigned to the swing person to keep me, but he didn't listen to me and took me out.
4. And to answer your question, I knew I was making Final 3 when you mother fuckers would never touch me lmao. I also knew I was going to get here with Kyle and Penguin after I caused Bob to leave.
1691 days 8 hours ago
pinkiepie512
@Wade

"Then there is gracey ...congrats on your apartment and I hope to see some pics on insta , but that’s the only congratulations you getting from me tonight

I get that u were busy with moving but that’s a shitty excuse let’s be real and a example is youtube survivor ..when I was on there I not only had to work full time but immediately after work I had to go to night college and I only got home at pass 9 and yet I had to make food, wash and get my clothes ready for the next day plus I had exams that I had to do

But was I ever inact. ? Could anybody every say I was inact ? No they couldn’t because I love this game so much That I could prioritize it and I was even the best social game player so that excuse isn’t going to work on me

And this isn’t the first time You’ve been inact I’m actually disappointed in you because I’ve played with you and I know how damn good of s player you are and I know if u were playing the same way u use to we would have s clear winner but u screwed up and then u kept voting for me after I kept telling you I didn’t want you out and u just didn’t believe me even Kyle can vouch how I came to him to ask him to save you and how do u repay that back by lying to me about having my back and then voting my ass off and not even giving a hello or anything ...if u don’t want anything to do with me tell me to my face but don’t talk to people WHEN IT SUITS YOU you might have a busy life but here’s a secret : WE ALL HAVE BUSY LIVES TOO, Isn’t they shocking ? So I just don’t see how I’m voting for someone who I just fealt didn’t care much for this game and that’s my opinion"

1. Wow, I applaud you for slaying your life in YTS 6. You have so much in your future with your dedication and I love it. <3
2. Ok that is completely fine the excuse won't work with you. That is totally on you. But seeing this, it just shows I don't know how to manage my time well like you. I legit lost complete focus of this, and by the time I remember, it would be too late.
3. Also the reason I voted for you because I had people like Kyle, Josh, and Jimmy come up to me and told me you were trying to get me out. Why would I want you in the game if three different people are coming to me with the same information?
4. And let me ask, how are you going to get mad at people for lying, when you've lied a lot some of the times I have played with you?
5. Also that is fine, please vote Kyle or Penguin.
6. Thank you!!! <3 I do have pics on my ig, so go check them out!!!
1691 days 8 hours ago
pinkiepie512
@Ikah

"Grace, You didn’t care about this game and you never care about any atleast from what I’ve experienced with you. that’s actually a good thing. But you really have ruined the past two games for me lmfao and I think that’s shitty because I was nothing but honest to you this game"

Thank you I guess? But if I really have ruined all of your experiences, then I am very sorry. I know that will never make up for it, but I'm still gonna say it idc. And you know, if I could, I would honestly switch spots with you here for sure.
1691 days 7 hours ago
pinkiepie512
@Vaughn

1. I love your personality!!! You seem so full of energy!!! :D

2. "Pinpoint to me how your game is better than the other two sitting next you?
Outwit: Hmmm lets see, I outwitted everyone here by pretty much having to play an invisible nonexistent game to make everyone get so annoyed by me that they would never take me out. That caused people to get more paranoid with each other and focus on the others rather than my useless ass.
Outplay: Well considering I legit kept forgetting about all these challenges and by the time I remembered, it was already too late, I did manage to pull out one win and that was the Final 5 immunity. I usually love the confessional challenges cuz I'm able to use my intuition and friendship with people to match their speech, and considering I wasn't active, I still remembered the way people spoke. My goal that challenge was to try and keep Ikah from winning since Kyle told me he was sooo on for getting me out, and I wanted to help Penguin and Kyle get further, and I managed to get the win in that tiebreaker. However, he had that idol and could save himself, and had he not had it, he was getting 5th.
Outlast: Lmao I was the legit cockroach in this game. I had no purpose and was just there. They are known to outlast anything, and have been around since the dinosaur age. That is he strategy I had to have unfortunately. I just had to sit there and do nothing, and that makes people take each other out. Ewwwwwwww...........

3. Jurors based on game:
Warning these are gonna be horrid ass answers, but I'm gonna try my best here:
- Liam:
Good Thing: I could tell he had really good social bonds, and even when my dumbass was not even fully here, he still messaged me which says a lot.
Bad Thing: He made and was a part of WAY too many alliances, and people were able to connect the puzzle pieces together.
- Kyle R.
Good Thing: I can tell he is a good strategist, and have gotten the allies before to get what he wanted done.
Bad Thing: Um I would have to say, we have never really been on the same page in any game really, and there was still nothing here.
- Nopalito
Good Thing: He is very sociable and have such a fun personality that he has the tendency to draw people to him.
Bad Thing: He kinda like me tends to freak out on people easily like he went crazy on me after he thought I voted for him that one tribal when I really voted for Wade.
- Vaughn
Good Thing: From watching your video, I can tell you're a very likable person and you use your sweetness to get your allies.
Bad Thing: Being super vocal. It is very good to always state your truth, and I love people who are very vocal, but sometimes it's beneficial to dial the character down at certain times to keep people from wanting to get rid of you.
- Azri
Good Thing: He is definitely a very loyal one, and from my experience, he's a force to be reckoned with.
Bad Thing: He didn't keep yourself very secure with a lot of people like he probably wanted, and they all turned on him.
- Wade
Good Thing: He freaking has a fantastic social game. He knows how to take control easily cuz he can get peeps to trust you.
Bad Thing: He preach loyalty to people, but do sneaky stuff and sometimes when that leaks, it doesn't play in his favor.
- Bob
Good Thing: He was really loyal to Kyle and Penguin, and had he stayed, he would have definitely been someone to beat.
Bad Thing: If he went in a double tribal, then he didn't have connections with the other side and was seen as a threat at the same time.
- Jimmy
Good Thing: Literally could snap a whole game for sure. He is so good at all three of a strategic, physical, and social game. Had he gone farther, he would have been such a fantastic winner.
Bad Thing: Playing extremely hard. Yes this may be a little controversial, but this is why we all voted him out since we all knew he was going to win tf out of this for sure.
- Josh
Good Thing: He is literally the sweetest person. He is so positive, uplifting, and encouraging, and I love it. I know he had that jury locked had he gotten here.
Bad Thing: He was too sweet though cuz we saw him as a threat and that needed to go bad. And NOT HAVING SKYPE. I had a harder time communicating with him worse than the others cuz of that. 
- Ikah
Good Thing: Had immunities been in his favor, he was winning this thing for sure. When people spoke to me, they would always say, "well Ikah did...."
Bad Thing: I guess just not winning that final immunity. Even though he kinda couldn't help it, it got him bad. And maybe trusting the wrong people.
1691 days 7 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Alrighty looks like I'm done here. Again, I am sorry for not being a player here. I wish y'all got rid of me, so I wouldn't have to embarrass y'all and myself. Had I played the way I wanted, this would have been so different for sure, and believe it or not, I have game in me, but I chose my irl over it. This has definitely taught me when I don't have the mindset to play any game prior to this even when I believe I could do it, just don't do it and take a break to slay later. Thank you guys for putting up with my loser ass, good luck to Kyle and Penguin, good luck jury for which one of them you'll vote for, and thank you Tim and Josh for still having me even though I fucked up bad!!! Mwah!!! <3333
1691 days 6 hours ago
Carrotboyo
Aw thank you so much for that Grace!😁, and yea I can agree I can be too nice at times😂
1691 days ago
IcyPenguin
YASSSS GRACE GO OFF
1690 days 21 hours ago
RedsKanto
Grace is the real winner of this season!

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!