This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ftc/jury questioning

Topic » Ftc/jury questioning

1781 days 8 hours ago
IcyPenguin
I can message you Kevin if you want to know why.
1781 days 5 hours ago
Kevin0621
Penguin the way you make it sound is that you were running things which let’s be honest, we all know is not true. Name your three biggest moves in this game?
1781 days 3 hours ago
IcyPenguin
Before I name them I would like to say that I’m not trying to take away credit from anyone and I know wothout some of you I couldn’t make it here I’m just highlighting my game

1. Getting pat out at the final 5 with one vote and flushing Max’s idol

2. Getting both sagar and pat to flush idols and getting Harry out

3. Using my relationships to get Cole out without going to tribal this way I established an alliance that I could be in for the merge
1781 days 2 hours ago
Kevin0621
Wait. I don’t think you got Pat to us that idol. He was on opposite sides and I know he wouldn’t just listen to someone from the other side and waste his idol. Also getting Cole out was completely my move. I earned a power before the second swap, and got to pick my second swap tribe. I chose Cam, Jeremy, and Vole as someone for if we lost to take out. We lost immunity that one round that we had those tribes before merge, and we sent Cole out 3-1. So I’d highly like to see you describe how that’s your move.
1781 days 2 hours ago
Jasoi
Give a 2 paragraph summary about how im the best player of all time when it comes to stars and group games
1781 days 2 hours ago
IcyPenguin
1. I knew pat was paranoid that he would go home because we had made it clear his alliance was the target. With that being said I knew he wouldn’t play the idol on harry because it would be too risky as he knew it was either harry or himself going home. We acted casual which just grew to the level of paranoia and furthermore to him using his idol

2. My move wasn’t directly getting Cole out, it was establishing an alliance. Like I said in previous answers, with this vote I was able to put myself into a trustworthy alliance that would help me throughout the game. Obviously voting out Cole wasn’t directly me because I wasn’t at tribal I’m just saying with this vote it wasn’t necessarily about who went home, it was about making sure I was prepared for the next stage of the game.
1781 days 2 hours ago
IcyPenguin
Jasoi- Even though I have not met you or even played with you, you are the greatest player to ever play on tengaged. The moves you make in games are just flat out genius and not only that but the way you can manipulate people is incredible.

People must go around being salty as fuck because they are always outwitted by you. You’re always the target in group games because of your success in previous games. But you don’t let this stop you, you use this to your advantage and are able to get by. Time and time again you prove to be an evil mastermind.
1781 days 2 hours ago
Kevin0621
Lol
1780 days 23 hours ago
wuau
So just a question for Tim, when is the reunion and champion be announced?
1780 days 22 hours ago
dwipeouts
Penis
1780 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
I have all the votes
1780 days 4 hours ago
Carrotboyo
I'm excited to see who the winner is😁

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!