This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ftc/jury questioning

Topic » Ftc/jury questioning

1781 days 21 hours ago
IcyPenguin
My biggest move in the game was being able to get information and use it to my advantage. For example I had such a tight bond with Jeremy that he relayed the information that he was given in his “alliance” with Patrick and max, back to me. This way I knew how to counteract their moves to my advantage. For example when I told Jeremy we needed to put a vote on Patrick at the final 5. With this information I was able to predict the outcome of the vote 100% correct and that one vote was the sole vote that was legible, max and Patrick could’ve easily been safe that vote, but with my ability of knowing what to do with the information I’m given, I’m able to do what is best for my game
1781 days 21 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
mybad
1781 days 21 hours ago
IcyPenguin
Is the second question for me?
1781 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
I think u are sea penguin
1781 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
omg can i vote for sea?

gumballs survivor stannable icon
1781 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
Max: I wanna know how many zeroes there are in 1,000,000?

The equivalent to the factorial of 3, otherwise known as 3!.

As for your Survivor series, I am trying to limit myself to one game at a time and I just started a game in a different series. I'll definitely play in a future season if you notify me of it though!
1781 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
FOR BOTH what was your biggest move in the game and why was so big

While not exactly the most visible move, my biggest move was probably keeping my trap shut most of the time, and where to press when needed. There were a lot of times where not saying anything benefitted me greatly and kept in everyone's good graces. I kept entirely silent about my idol, knowing it would be used against me if I told a soul. I knew Jeremy was lying to me about his steal a vote advantage he received due to crossing my references with the person he went to the Island of Fire with, but never let him knew that I knew he was lying to me so that he saw me as more oblivious than I actually was. The main reason people ended up targeting me early on was due to my physical strength in challenges. If people knew how much I actually knew, my target would grow to an unmanageable size further than just a physical threat which I didn't want to happen.

for max u were an beast i want to know to tell me why i should give u my vote with out saying anything about challenges

Throughout the game, I was very adept at understanding people's intentions and using information well. I never took anything at face value and correctly analyzed any crumbs of info I received at the game, plus I rarely shared the info I had with others so people had less information to use against me. I understood people's true intentions in this game and deduced reality from falsehoods. I knew Sagar was baiting Patrick to play his idol at the final 8 vote. I knew Sagar was trying to get Patrick to throw his vote at the final 6. I believed Jeremy was likely being just as secretive as I was about an idol. I conservatively dealt out information, only doing so when I viewed it as vital to my game. I kept my idol a secret from everyone to prevent it from becoming a liability like it ended up being for both Patrick and Sagar when their idols became exposed. While people suspected I had it, without definite confirmation and me vehemently denying it, it created doubt I could capitalize on throughout to the game to twist the vote in my favor. While I never needed to do this, I exploited information that I received in order to create many rainy day plans when I was vulnerable. Though for better or for worse, I never needed to cash in on these.
1781 days 19 hours ago
IcyPenguin
for sea me and you were in an alliance tell me what u would do i was not in the game

I’m going to answer this assuming that this question is for me

RJ, in this game you were more than an ally, you were a friend. I could rely on you and we had each other’s backs. If you were not in the game I can guarantee I would have to change my strategy and the votes would have different outcomes. For example, if you weren’t in the game, I could have never done the Patrick blindside. Jeremy and I would’ve had to put both of our votes on the same person or else we would be outnumbered. That means if we both put them on max we would be tied then deadlocked and rocks would be drawn. I believe the relationships I built throughout the game would help me to survive if you weren’t in the game for example nick, cam, etc. I just don’t know if I would’ve been able to make the moves I did. You allowed me to play the game I wanted and I simply have no regrets. I was able to do what was best for my game and not have to vote someone out because that person just wasn’t me. You let me be myself throughout this game. You were an amazing ally and friend.  I hope we can play another group game together in the future.
1781 days 19 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hi guys,

I think I know who I’m voting for, but I just wanted to say congratulations. Reading your statements was pretty enlightening about how you both played the game. Good luck!
1781 days 11 hours ago
IcyPenguin
Thanks so much harry, I’m glad you enjoy reading them because they take awhile to type on mobile 😂
1781 days 10 hours ago
wuau
To both finalists, first I would like to congrats both on making it to the end. I am not here to question you how you play this game, as both of you must have done something right to make it that far and eventually outlast everyone else to be in the final 2. Based on both of your final speeches, I have a clear option in my mind on who will be my vote for the win, as all I see is that one is telling the false and claims too much to be done by that particular. I am not here to persuade other Juror's vote, so I am not gonna argue with that. So before I finally cast my vote, here're the questions I would like to ask you two and it may eventually change my vote.

Question for Penguin:
Penguin, you claim that your strategy is too fly under the radar and let others do your dirty work. Do you think the social part of the game is enough for you to win this game given that there is also other criteria which are also important? In what aspect you think you have outlast Max and deserve the jurors vote? Anyway, it's been a fun time to work with you in this season and wish you all the best and good luck! XD

Question for Max:
Oh Max, my number 1 friend in tengaged, it's so unfortunate that we start this season in a different tribe and we have no chance of bonding during the entire pre-merge, which end up we are in 2 completely different sides. I would first want to apologize for what I have done or said in the game that might hurt you as we have different allies in the game and ultimately we will have to fight against each other and yeah you got me haha!! Back to the question, I always remind myself to vote based on logic, but no personal feeling, I do believe that you have done way too many compares to Penguin to be honest. But I still wanna know why you refused to share information with me about the idol if we want to build trust? I am sure I am not asking you about that just in the merge, but obviously since the tribe swap. I even reach out and try to help you minimize some options to find the idol. Why is lie necessarily for the entire game when I try to help you at first? Anyway, good luck man and wish you all the best!! We can still be friend afterwards haha??? :)
1781 days 10 hours ago
Kevin0621
Um Penguin I don’t know how I rubbed people in the alliance the wrong way. I guess everyone did than because I did the same thing as all of y’all lol
1781 days 9 hours ago
Novamax243
But I still wanna know why you refused to share information with me about the idol if we want to build trust?

As I mentioned earlier, I told absolutely no one about my idol. Especially right after I found it, I wanted no one to know I had it and target me for that fact. I at first tried to build trust with you in small other ways like exchanging what advantages we won on the Island of Fire. However, that act also revealed that you were lying to me about what you won, which diminished your credibility in my eyes. I thought if Jeremy is lying to me about his advantage, what also could he be lying to me? While it was still important to build trust, it still wasn't worth divulging in that idol information which could have been exploited against me much more easily than the information of me having an extra vote getting out would have. Every single time you learnt someone had an idol in the game, you adapted your strategy to use it in your favor. I can only assume you would have done the same with mine if you knew for sure I had one.
1781 days 8 hours ago
wuau
So just a little reply to Max, I actually have figured out you might probably have the idol after the second swap, and thats why i ask you 1 more time and you still admit you didnt find it, and thats the moment i decided to side with my alliance this season but not your side. But anyway I have casted my vote already so good luck.

MAY THE BEST PERSON WIN THE GAME
1781 days 6 hours ago
IcyPenguin
Question for Penguin:
Penguin, you claim that your strategy is too fly under the radar and let others do your dirty work. Do you think the social part of the game is enough for you to win this game given that there is also other criteria which are also important? In what aspect you think you have outlast Max and deserve the jurors vote? Anyway, it's been a fun time to work with you in this season and wish you all the best and good luck! XD

This game has three parts, outplay, outwit, and outlast. I’m not going to sit here and make false accusations, max did beat me in the outplay part. He was a beast in challenges and I completely respect that. I knew my lack of being able to outplay would effect how I played from the beginning. I focused a more social game which I explained in previous posts. Now it comes down to the outlast part. We both outlasted everyone. But who did it better? You can ultimately use outwitting and outplaying to outlast others, and that’s what we did. Max, outlasted by outplaying others and winning immunity. I outlasted by using my social game. I used the bonds I created to get me through and I could make moves with the help of others. I honestly can’t say who outlasted better because that is ultimately up to you. It was so much fun playing with you Jeremy! And once again, good luck max.

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!