This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Khao Sok Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Khao Sok..

1989 days 17 hours ago
lionsden121
Kyle
HONESTLY DONE WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE I WANNA GO FUCKING HOME PLEASE SEND ME THE FUCK HOME. literally like i was so over it they think they making moves bb couldn't do shit what move is that like that majority alliances makes me wanna choke
1989 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
AJ
I'm shocked by how the last vote went. I voted for BB and he did end up going but I didn't expect super idols to be played. Although I am glad they were because now Julian doesn't really have any safety unless someone plays an idol on him which would be totally stupid I think because he's way too big a threat.

Jay tried to flip the last vote on Jimmy and wanted me in on it but I didn't see the message in time. Plus I don't think I would have because Jimmy and I have an alliance.. I did tell Jimmy that it was Jay who tried to flip on him after the vote when Jimmy approached me and asked me. So I hope Jimmy doesn't run to Jay and tell him I sold him out but I don't think he would because I can't see Jimmy trusting Jay at all after the last vote.
With Jimmy immune again, I'm worried about the vote. It should be easy and just have me, Jay, Jimmy and Jabbar vote out Julian but I don't know it'll be that simple. Right now we are throwing Kyle or Julian's name out.

And when Julian comes to us and says "I'll lock in the first name y'all tell me" and I told him Kyle so of course he ran to Kyle and told him that which I expected. That's why Kyle posted what he posted in the tribal council. But he's a loser so who cares. I really want Julian or Vile (I mean Kyle) to go, I'm just waiting for word about what my alliance  wants. It's been a little quiet, but I hope that it's because it's a Saturday night instead of because they're voting against me. I mean it wouldn't shock me because I'm used to getting votes now, but it would suck.
1988 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
Jimmy
I made F6! Goals Accomplished!
But I haven't exactly played very well. BB left, and I did vote for him, but so much other stuff happened. There were four votes for me, which wasn't entirely unexpected. I knew that if I ever mentioned the names Jay or Julian that I would pay a price. I'm so grateful for Jabbar in that he returned a real idol to me and I was able to use it to block that. He also gave me a heads up that I should play it, like 1 minute after I had sent the email that I was going to play it - validating that I was making the right decision. Successful Idol play, go me. .. That means I'm on the outs though, :X I don't think I can win the game now. I think my next goal of F3 is likely not going to be achieved. But I'm gonna fight for it each step of the way. There were votes that didn't go as I anticipated. Those votes were the votes for Julian. Like, who wouldn't have told me the votes were for Julian? shrug. I guess they were afraid of me leaking info to him. I wouldn't have, but yeah, you never know. After talking to everyone and listening to my intuition... my gut tells me the votes were:

BB/Kyle/Julian/Vaughan = me
AJ/Me = BB
Jay/Jabbar = Julian

People are trying to tell me various things, pushing their agendas, but that's what I truly believe went down. It doesn't matter though, because I need Vaughan dammit. We are perilously close to the end and there are two pairs in this game. Julian is trying to throw Jabbar under the bus. Jabbar is trying to throw Vaughan under the bus. AJ and Vaughan are both asking me what my plans are without revealing theirs. I honestly want AJ out last round, but clearly that can't happen. My plans such as they were, are in disarray. I'm forced into a corner where at the moment I'm having to work with AJ, but I haven't been talking to him much so now I don't know what to expect. I want to break up one of those pairs, but how to go about it? I wish Julian had listed Jay instead of Jabbar. Jabbar is the one person I can't open up my trap and respond with, "nuh uh! I know for a FACT Jabbar didn't vote for me, because..."   I would reveal how close I am to him. I already have anyway, tbh. Julian knows I wanted something solid from the start and now Kyle knows I'd like to separate Jay/Jabbar to free up Jabbar to work with us. I'd LOVE that tbh, for Jabbar to break away and work with Julian, Kyle, and myself, omg. On that note, it's time for some kind of breakdown on people as I see them right now.

I'm pretty happy with the F7 overall. These are all people I would be honored to go up against or vote for in FTC.

Jabbar = <3 I'm a fan. I'm extremely disappointed in how close he is with Jay, but it is what it is. He's not off the hook. Stuff went down last vote that he's not telling me. With the exception of the Maddie vote, I've been completely transparent. I think he thinks I need to leave sooner rather than later. I still love him though, this is just a game and I'm having a blast.

Julian = <3 I'm a fan. I'm extremely disappointed in how close he is to Kyle, but I get it. I wish I knew what I had done so wrong that we found ourselves not working with each other. It wasn't so much that he voted out Josh, it was that he voted out Josh without so much as discussing it with me. Why was his relationship with Enzo so strong?

Kyle = <3 I'm a fan. I honestly believe Kyle might be the most intelligent person in this game. He was the only person from the original Tarang that I reached out to, but that was just because I liked him. Since then, he's impressed me so much. I would protect Kyle over Julian at this point. If I had my way. I would write poetry about Kyle, but nah.

Vaughan = I mean, I think he just voted for me to leave and I had explained to him how much I was counting on him to be a partner for me in our group. Our group sucks, and this is evidence of that. No one in our group voted BB, and no one told me. Therefore I'm not in any group an
1986 days 17 hours ago
lionsden121
Jimmy
Dammit. my last confessional got cut off. Long winded I guess. My bad... but there wasn't much more of interest anyway. This week is much more interesting.

Julian left, and so of course I have bittersweet feelings over this. It's better for my game, and ig that's what I should concentrate on. I just hate to see icons sent packing, even when I'm writing down their name. Maybe because there is so little on the line, I have a tendency to play these games both as a player and a viewer. And the viewer in me wanted to see more gameplay from Julian. alas...

The competition was Majority rules, where I did AWESOME! ok, it's all relative. I think I've only ever come in last place before so I'm stoked that I got any answers right. It means I did a decent job of stepping up my social game for L&D Khao Sok. But listed as a possible projected winner and the only listed winner of the real survivor. Omfg, people, really? I'm honored. Unfortunately for me, among these people, only Jabbar is aware of what a terrible job I typically do in survivor finales. If the rest knew, they'd drag me to the end as a goat. ROFL!

I was offended by the dog question. This is a game where I'm trying to laugh and have fun and imagery of dead dogs doesn't belong in this headspace. Having a terrible track record with this competition gave me plenty of backbone to just say fuck that. It also gives me an icebreaker comment to open up one-on-one conversations with people.
What I've learned is disconcerting to say the least. Mainly I spoke to Vaughan, although I'm putting a lot of effort into trying to get AJ into a real conversation. tengaged mail is so limiting for that purpose.
Anyway, Vaughan spilled HOT tea, omg. One, he verified that Jay was in fact the one who voted for me to leave a few votes ago. I was definitely leaning towards Vaughan, but recently some conversations with Kyle were kind of revealing. Like, Kyle should not be having to work that hard to get Vaughan's vote if they worked together already once before. In any case, he reports Jay is at it again, trying to get Kyle and he to vote me out... eep. The alternative is to push votes off onto Jabbar, which I mean, come on. I think this would work, but I'm not willing. If I felt I had a decent chance at making it to FTC w/o him, I could see me betraying him, maybe, but as it stands it would just be a hollow backstab. So once our conversation was done, I told Jabbar everything. I'm hoping we can bring in AJ and concoct some plan to save ourselves, because I do feel like either of us is gonna be screwed w/o the other. That "everything" btw included the tea about a secret alliance between Jay and Vaughan going back to day 2. And that they have combined their idols into a super idol. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Receiving all this information tells me that Vaughan is most likely being honest with me that he wants to save me/work with me. He knows he needs to make a move, and taking out either Jabbar or myself would certainly qualify. I gotta come up with some convincing lies quick. Better yet, I need convincing truths...
1986 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
AJ
After that challenge, I think that Jimmy, Jay and Jabbar are big threats. I kinda want Vaughn, Kyle and I in the finals cause then I'd at least stand a chance. Jay and Jabbar are close I feel and Jay wants me to vlte out Jimmy.

I could do that but I feel like Jimmy is a better asset for me to use against Jay later. I approached Kyle and Vaughn about a final 3. I don't like or trust them but I basically said that the 3 of us are even based on people's perceptions of us. I think the other 3 would crush any of us in a jury vote. So if the three of can focus on getting to the 3, we can take Jabbar out tonight and hopefully Jay out next and then Jimmy. We Will see if Vaughn and Kyle are in it to win it because this is their best move. If they are just here tl fuck up people's games and don't care about winning, then I'm probably going home tonight. Or Jimmy is.
1986 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
Vaughan
.be
1986 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
Jimmy
I don't really know, but I want to get one in. I LOVED this game. I'm so scrambled right now, but whether I leave or not, this is one of my better games. I have no idea what's about to happen. I think I have 4 votes for Kyle, but if any of these queens decides to flip on me the field is wide open to do so. This is so exciting!

I think Jay is going to make sure I'm idoled out and that's exciting too. LOL. OMG, I have to go make sure all my votes are votes I can count on, so I'm cutting this shorter than I'd intended. Short short

AJ - I wanted him out originally and was planning for it, but when he came to me wanting to vote out Jabbar, I was lost. I had to change gears and go after Kyle.

Vaughan - I'm telling him everything and anything I can think of to try to get him to target AJ, but he didn't. LOL, now he seems willing to vote Kyle, but who knows?

Jay - Love you bitch, I hope we actually do work together one day soon.

Jabbar - WIN!

Kyle - If Jabbar doesn't win... WIN!!!
1985 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
.be
1985 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Jay is the only with a super idol in the final 5 and is agonizing on taking out someone who will probably beat him, but will help him in another
1985 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
.be
1985 days 5 hours ago
Garrett5
damn
1985 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
F4 is aj Vaughan Kyle and Jay

The jury have made it apparent that if the f2 is Vaughan and aj they will most likely not vote

Without knowing the challenge results here's my prediction
4th Kyle
2nd aj and whoever wins the final immunity challenge will take out either Jay/vaughan for 3rd and beat aj
Ur winner is either Vaughan or Jay but Kyle could still win this challenge

Aj i think has no chance but u never know
1984 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
AJ
So, I feel like I'm the critical vote this round.
Vaughn and Jay told me they are voting Kyle out and I agreed. But as I think about it, it's a final 2 so that means if I go to the F3 with Jay and Vaughn who have been working together for a while, then they will bring each other if they win and I'm out at F3. If I vote for Kyle and force a tie, then I could let fate decide and have them battle it out in a fire challenge. If it's Kyle and Jay with me, I think we have a better chance of beating Jay at final immunity but if he does win, he could still choose me over Kyle. With Vaughn there, my only chance at F2 is to win immunity.
1984 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
I'm gonna release these confessionals altho they're late
1984 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
Kyle
Confessional : hopefully not my last last confessional so this week has been extremely confusing like it's ridiculous like one second this person and this person and this person and in the end I'm still a target for some unknown reason i did nothing wrong sweets

open group

L and J's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!