This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Khao Sok Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Khao Sok..

1985 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
AJ
So like, Jabbar is an idiot and needs to go. He's so fucking rude to me after the vote saying I don't listen to the alliance and all this bullshit. Then when I defend myself, he's like "I'm done". FUCK YOU! You can GTFO and if you turn on me, then I'll just pull in another person to replace you to make the next vote 5-4, since I'm sure 4 votes or more will be heading my way.

Now Jay is reaching out and might wanna work together. My problem is that I have like 4 people on my side but 2 of them don't want Julian out, 2 of them do, and the two who don't want Julian out want Tris out but the other 2 don't want Tris out.. Or maybe Tris is one of them but I don't know if he really is with me or not.. Maybe he voted me out. I don't know anymore..

But if Jabbar wants to be an ass, he can. I'll just vote his bitch ass out. Thank u, next.

Also, Jay swears he didn't vote against me so if he didn't (which I don't really know) then one of the other 4 who I thought was with me, isn't..
1985 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
AJ
Well, that sucks. I didn't win the challenge and Jabbar has fucked off and will probably vote against me now in this vote.

And I'm sorry buy Maddie is a fucking idiot. She's like "you seem like you know you're gonna go home. Why?".. Is she stupid? Has she been here for the past 2 weeks? Pretty much every god damn tribal I go to I am 1 vote away from being out. I'm the biggest target in the game for some reason and half the players are gunning hard for me. Why wouldn't I be aware that I might be going home? It's easy for her to say when she hasn't been public enemy number 1 for the whole game. She's my ally so I still like her, but come on.. She can't be that stupid and unaware can she?
1984 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
Kyle
Confessional : so last vote didn't go as expected Lorenzo name came out of left field and i only know like 5 seconds before the vote and everyone who was voting him and now aj thinks he's the shit when he really isn't like sit down fucking gorilla looking ass and now NOBODY WILL TALK TO ME like every vote in this game i haven't been told anything till i force someone to talk to me or they talk to me seconds before tribal like it's frustrating like i wanna play but nobody would give me any leverage to
1984 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
Jimmy
Holy fucking cow, Enzo left. For some reason, I thought it would be an easy vote. I wasn't counting numbers properly and forgot about BB entirely. And that stray vote for Tris? I seriously don't get it. I don't see why anyone sees Tris as a threat. shrug. A big part of why I immediately latched on to Jabbar is that that bitch always knows stuff. So of course, he figured out, or knew, or was told, or whatever, that Vaughan was the Tris vote. So I fly like the wind to talk to Vaughan. I let him know that I feel like we're in similar positions. That there are strong powers on BOTH sides, and that I wasn't comfortable as things were. Also, being in a F4 with Jay/Jabbar worries me since they are so close. I wish Vaughan and I spoke more. I think that's a relationship I'm going to need. :/

I won immunity again. yay. I'm a huge fan of winning immunities. I know that if I make it to the end, people will typically say how I depended on challenges, but fuck that shit, I just enjoy them. And it's not like I've done anything to conceal this during this game. I've posted great scores in just about every competition. I know what people think of that. Get me out. LOL. So I have to mitigate that. Someone from "my side" must leave this next vote. Anyone but Jabbar. Jay would be great, js.

But I need my side to keep me as a number. As soon as the majority is too clear, and I am not immune, there'll be a blindside. My best hope is to make sure the majority is never clear. I need to make sure i'm never expendable. I need to figure out a way to do this covertly though, because having people figure it out just means I go out that much sooner. With Live comps I expect to have a harder time. 

Anyway, I made single digits. fuck yeah. Goals accomplished. My next milestone is F6

I'm going to TRY to figure out a way to get back into good graces with team Julian/Tris/Kyle. Those are afterall, 3 of the 5 people I kinda wanted to work with this game.
1984 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
.be
1984 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
AT THE 2ND MERGE TRIBAL COUNCIL

IT WAS TIED 5-5

PURPLE USED HIS SUPER IDOL TO NEGATE TRIS'S VOTES

SENDING MADDIE TO THE JURY
1984 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
Btw if BB left that to the revotes it would have been 4-4 and we would have drawn rocks.
1984 days ago
lionsden121
AJ

Wow, I did not expect a super idol to be played.. I mean I really didn't wanna go to rocks but was prepared to if I had to. Now that Maddie is gone, my alliance of Jabbar, Jimmy and Jay is in danger, they have 5 and we have 4 but there are still idols in play here.

I think Jimmy is pissed I kicked him out of the immunity challenge but it was a legitimate mistake. I saw that Kyle had posted last for the chair I wanted, not knowing that it was already claimed by Jimmy. So I was kicking Jimmy out and not Kyle which I feel bad about.. Jimmy is 2nd best case scenario to win cause if he's safe, he's more likely to give his idol to someone like me to use (still not likely but more likely). He didn't win, and I didn't.. So I am really nervous about this tribal as always. If I don't get votes, I'll be shocked haha. I'm sounding like a broken record At this point lol.
1983 days 10 hours ago
lionsden121
Jimmy
What a wild tribal! I'm a bit proud. I'm rarely that relevant. It probably painted a huge target on my back, but it was fun so I don't care. I switched sides for one vote for several reasons.

My solution to my problem was to vote out Maddie with the other side. Now with our side one down, they need me that much more. This should buy me a week, maybe 2. That should be enough time for people to realize I am NOT a competition threat. I did kind of expect a superidol to be played on Tris, but not at all in the fashion that it was. hm..

The competition was a bust for me. My internet was being weird and it didn't make sense to even try. It made more sense to evaluate people's response to my betrayal. AJ attacked me immediately. He now claims he did it when he saw Kyle sit in the same chair. It's a plausible excuse. I believe him and I don't. I feel like he came after me and is now backpedaling. It's not a matter of him being believable, so much as it being survivor and there is only so much you can afford to believe. But it makes more sense for my game to pretend like I believe him. I need both sides to believe I'm working with them for the moment. I need to not be targeted long enough to show I suck. LOL.

I spilled all tea to Jabbar last night on call. I don't know how he feels about any of it. I really don't feel like I did what was best for his game, but I also don't think I sank it either? I tried to get Vaughan to flip with me, but he didn't so blah. I think he really wants Tris gone. I LOVE that everyone wants Tris gone. I LOVE that the other half wants AJ gone. I HATE that both sides are finally targeting both people at the same time, :( I have a vested interest in keeping them both in the game since people keep focusing on them and not me. If I can switch a target to anyone else on either side I'm going to try. LOL.

We'll have to see. I have to dash to work right now, so this is a bit incomplete, sorry.
1983 days 10 hours ago
lionsden121
aj
I need to get in the Skype chat apparently.. Jimmy just admitted to me that he voted for Maddie last time and not Tris and that it is kinda common knowledge among the skype group chat, lol! First he wants to use an idol to save Tris when Enzo went home, now he didn't vote with us against Tris last time. He must be working with him obviously.. If that's true, then there's no guarantee that he will vote for Tris tonight and if he doesn't, then he's gonna vote for me, or vote for someone random to make it a 4-4 tie, which is annoying. Ugh, the stress.
1983 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
Kyle
so after being rigged out of immunity still nobody is talking to me. Like what Is happening for me to deserve this disrespect like I'm pregnant bitch but anyway i have some connections I wanna take out the ugly pigs aka Jay and AJ they think their smart when they really aren't their alliance is flopping more then Jesus motherfucking Christ okurrrr byeee
1983 days ago
lionsden121
Kyle
Confessional : yes i called out AJ  for being a entitled little bitch like he thinks he's like a fucking God no your not the low as trash looking like Oscar the fucking grouch like he's not even playing the game his Dumb little alliance is for him and it's pissing me off like he thinks that were obsessed with him this bitch can't even back up the shit he's been saying so I called him out because i wanted to knock that ugly bitch down a peg or two cause as the baddest bitch in this game i take no disrespect from anyone
1982 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
.be
1982 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
Jimmy
Mayn... I do feel bad. I didn't like the choice of AJ or Tris. I really wanted both to stay for now. But given only those two choices, I decided to go with Tris. Afterwards, he took it pretty hard and I'm sad I didn't end up being as loyal to him as I secretly wanted to. I absolutely despise that most of my available game time is from my phone at work and calling it "Available Game Time" is a huge exaggeration. The weekend is coming though, so if I'm still around, finally I can dedicate some time to shoring up relationships. Things are shitty right now. I'm in no alliances. LOL.

No one can trust me. Such is the fate of someone trying to play the middle. Jabbar can, and I hope he knows it. Else =  ?

Things change pretty rapidly, but it's all based on the lie of the field. Right now, I'd love for the targets to be Jay and Julian, and I'll probably be sent packing as a result of my attempts to do so. So then there's the idol.

I gave my idol to Jabbar just before last tribal. The most important thing for me on that idol isn't even that it saves me in any way. It's that it isn't wasted. If I'm not going to be safe from immunity, and I'm not going to play it, and blindsides are things you don't see coming... it all adds up to me just not even wanting the damn thing. I'll be disgusted if I play it needlessly, or if I'm voted out with it. The only positive result I can 100% get out of it is to give it to a friend so that at least my spirit will live on if I'm voted out. lol.

Anyway, he gave it back. Is it real? I'm assuming so? I didn't expect it to come back to me, tbh. I had kind of written it off and it was a weight off my shoulders. Now I want to play it. Fuck it, I think I will. I'll try to press for Jay/Julian right now and I'll probably play my idol next tribal. Everything is subject to change pending my availability. If I get to work and it's jumping, then I'll just have another day like yesterday where I'm completely unavailable and unable to affect any change.

anyway, wah wah wah, everyone has obligations and interruptions. I signed up to play and I'll do my best.
1982 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
Jimmy plays an idol nullifying 4 votes
2-2 vote between Julian and BB
Julian plays his superidol with tris's idol sending bb to the jury.

If julian let it go to a re-vote he would have been voted out.

open group

L and J's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!