This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Khao Sok Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Khao Sok..

1963 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
Kyle
Confessional : so I won immunity yay i knew i needed this, this vote because i would have expected Jay and jabbar to go after me and not aj or Vaughn Because I'll get to that later so like the obvious thing today is oh let's us 3 flops get rid of the duo then I found out that Vaughn has a alliance with Jay and made a super idol with him and now I'm completely done and Jay won't talk to me so now i know that AJ is most likely going unless what Jimmy told AJ wasn't true or Vaughn and Jay betray jabbar in a epic fashion then I'll be ok with it if not then in gonna have to win every immunity challenge till the end if AJ goes cause Vaughn is a dumbass and we don't like dumbasses in this side of  town
1962 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
I would've done mostly ding, then maybe 1 or 2 of the other choices before starting the fire.
1962 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Dung
1962 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
I'm saying Kyle loses in the fmc
1962 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
.be

I forgot to send this ...it was made before the fmc
1962 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
THE ONE VOTE

FROM VAUGHAN

.be

open group

L and J's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!