This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Nauru Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Nauru Confessionals

2209 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
Third and hopefully better than the 2nd season
2209 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
Cast for Nauru
Denigomodu
Burger (Burgerman2929292)
Cassandra (Cookie_13)
Mikey (MikeyKR91)
Nopalito (NopalitoLegend01)
Red (Redwing91)
Robby (RobbyJak)
TJ  (TJ2807)
X (FireX)
Zach (IcemakeRampart)

Ewa
Alan (AlanB1)
Bob (islandsurvivor)
Jay (JSBReality)
Jussy (Jussy007)
Landon (king_lance)
Mel (me2013)
Shmuggel (Shmuggelberry)
Timothy W. (naruto213)
Wade (Wade)
2209 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Well we got a premade vendetta on the same tribe and it wade and mel. mel is a strong female while wade is a floater, he only won japan because luca gave him the win.
2209 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
Robbyjak

This twist is exactly what I want out of life.
It gives me the lovely excuse of plotting with people on the other tribe! I intend to use this twist to my full advantage. I'm thinking one thing I want to do is make some deals with people over there and convince them that I've possessed their strongest competitor. Basically baiting them into trying to vote me off and instead voting off someone who is a threat to me.

I think it would be absolutely hilarious if I can pull it off!
Basically, though, I love this twist and can't wait to see what I can do with it. Just got to get creative enough.

Burger (Burgerman2929292): Just watched this guy in Kolbys. Absolutely HILARIOUS. The dude wanted to be a villain, but he had ZERO game awareness. He went to people on a complete different(and immune) tribe and tried to get them to vote with him. He even convinced someone that they were getting targeted at tribal(once again, a tribal they weren't attending) and that the only way they could say was to vote with him.

I would love to "work" with him. Seems like he could be a lot of fun :)
Can't trust him of course! Super unreliable.

Cassandra (Cookie_13): No idea who this is. Possible sheep material? I'll scope her out.

Mikey (MikeyKR91): Played a couple times with Mikey. Never seems to make it far. I'm willing to work with him, but could be an easy first vote.

Nopalito (NopalitoLegend01): WHAT A LEGEND! This guy was a NOMINEE for best premerge player! Can you believe it! No but for real. I don't really know him. But unlike Cassandra, me not knowing his game scares me a bit. He flaunts some villain awards on his profile page so that's a bit scary. It's not like I haven't worked with villains before or anything, but I don't have much to go off of for him. Doesn't look like he's played much, but it looks like the rare bit of success he has had has been some of his more villainous games. That'll probably just encourage him to continue to play a very villainous game. Which is what I find scary about him. Might be better to take him out right away just to be safe. But then again, who doesn't like a fun villain? I wanna have fun this season! So I won't completely count out working with this legend just yet.

Red (Redwing91): Wow it's been awhile since we've played together! I'd love to work with red. We used to target each other quite a bit, but it's always fun to play with an old face. We plus each others spam a lot so I see him around quite a bit. One worry that I do have is the trio of him, X, and Mel. They're a dangerous trio and I'm gonna have to keep my eye on them. Of course they're also all people who I think I can work with(well...that's debatable. I MIGHT be able to work with them).

TJ  (TJ2807): Love TJ! Honestly really excited to play with him. I hope he feels the same way about me! He's seen me have a lot of success lately so he's likely pretty threatened. I'll keep that in mind moving forward as he can be a hard person to read and has no problem backstabbing people.

X (FireX): Excited to play with Brian! As previously mentioned I am worried about his trio, but I also do want to work with them. I've never actually played with him before, but I've seen him play and I'm impressed! He's an exciting player. But definitely dangerous and someone to watch for.

Zach (IcemakeRampart): Definitely gonna work with him. I don't think he's gonna have a ton of relationships headed into this, but I know him enough that I think he'll be looking to work with me. Gonna utilize that and make him my strategic sheep! He's a good strategic player, but I shouldn't have too much of a problem swaying him to do my bidding while getting him to think he's controlling it all. Of course to be fair, he did see my win Pats game. So he may be more on to me than I think. I won't jump to any quick conclusions.

I'll assess the other tribe shortly!
2209 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
RobbyJak
Alan (AlanB1): First boot I hope. We've got a bad past. I don't really like him as a person and he knows that. He seems like a great candidate for some Robby antics.

Bob (islandsurvivor): Love Bob! Only because he's gotten premerged in Kolbys series twice. Both times with an idol in his pocket. Don't know him personally.

Jay (JSBReality): Voted this guy off of Kolbys Mexico and he got hilariously pissed. Made it easy to convince everyone that he got voted off with the idol(that I had). Wouldn't mind pulling some similar tricks this time.

Jussy (Jussy007): Don't know Jussy too much. Feel like I've seen them somewhere though. Can't remember where.

Landon (king_lance): Don't know Landon too much either.

Mel (me2013): I've got super long history with Mel. I have no idea how Mel views me right now due to Donos game where I betrayed her. She was pissed and acted like she wasn't gonna vote for me to win, but ended up voting me anyways. She said she respected me, but then I ranked her low on a ranking of jurors and that pissed her off. So she might be a little pissed at me! She's definitely threatened by me. Ultimately though, I think she would still work with me for at least a little bit. Even if it's just to keep X and Red out of harms way over on my tribe. I'm gonna keep my eye on her, but when it comes down to it I just can't trust her due to how she shouldn't and doesn't trust me.

Shmuggel (Shmuggelberry): iirc Shmuggel is TJ's cousin. I would love to work with them both. But if it's a final two then obviously it'd be better to avoid going to f3 with them(even though I'd be feeling pretty good about the final challenge). I'd love to work with him though.

Timothy W. (naruto213): Don't know em

Wade (Wade): Don't know em
2209 days ago
dwipeouts
If I were them I would never volunteer to go to tribal if my tribe wins Immunity
2208 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
U don't get to volunteer it's random
2208 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
Redwing
Cast assessment
Denigomodu
Burger (Burgerman2929292) - Disgusting piece of Rigging delusional shit
Cassandra (Cookie_13) - Someones Multi
Mikey (MikeyKR91) - Don't know
Nopalito (NopalitoLegend01) - Don't know
Red (Redwing91) - Ass hole
Robby (RobbyJak) - We have gone from friends to enemies to allies so many times I've last track of where we are now
TJ  (TJ2807) - Never actually played with him but I've seen him play and i'm not impressed
X (FireX) - I think I will work with him
Zach (IcemakeRampart) - Who?

Ewa
Alan (AlanB1) - Hates me and the feeling is mutual
Bob (islandsurvivor) - I've gotten along with him in the past
Jay (JSBReality) - We have mutual friends and I helped with his charity
Jussy (Jussy007) - Want her out (Multi)
Landon (king_lance) - Who?
Mel (me2013) - FriendsBeforeAWin
Shmuggel (Shmuggelberry) - Who?
Timothy W. (naruto213) _ played with him long ago
Wade (Wade) - Don't think he likes me and definitely a multi
2208 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
IslandSurvivor
I'm so glad to be back playing a survivor group game. I took a break and haven't played one in months. Hopefully im not too rusty and i can get in far in this game. So for the twist its super interesting because even if you win you can still have a small chance of getting voted out which sucks. But for now that's not happening for me. We won our first challenge which i pretty much killed and that makes me hopeful that our tribe will kill the challenges. As far as i know there hasnt been tons of alliance talk. i did make an alliance with Landon as i know him alittle bit but i dont trust him that much. I also have been talking with Mel but no official alliance with her yet. Alot probably wont happen until we lose. I also am friends with Red so if theres a swap or something i could align with him. Thats pretty much it hopefully we keep winning
2208 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
Wade
I feel so alianated馃槥 everyone knows each other by first name and here am i , a south african and i feel so out
2208 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
me2013
Talk about the worst possible outcome. Like half my tribe hates me, the twist sucks. I hate this twist and now I am the biggest threat. I just wanted to play for fun. I participated, and we won, but I get screwed over.
2208 days 10 hours ago
lionsden121
nopalitolegend
*after the challenge*
I know I didn't do much in the challenge, but AT LEAST I got in time to participate for one last round... people can't argue about that, let's be honest.

I don't want to be seen as a weak link, but I don't want to be a big threat in this game. I have made some great connections with people like Fire, Burger, Red, Mikey and Robby. If I can solidify these relationships, I can make it through this first TC and I will have another shot to get me some immunity.
I'm not a bad player, I just need some time to prove I can be one of the best! Survivor God bless me and let's hope we can make it through this TC. :)
2207 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
nopalitolegend
My strategy is to get a solid group on my side, planting seeds to unite us all, but I don't want to call the shots(directly). It could be a great plan to keep me safe for a while, but never be seen as a threat until later on.

I'll be like, "Call me a floater or say I ride coattails, but you'll eventually see what I am capable of doing moving forward in the game". Haha XD
2207 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
I know its not step much but i already like this season over the other one. I think waiting for a good cast rather than rushing it worked out hopefully it stays :)
2207 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
red
I couldn't get the votes for the delusional rigging Shit yet but I will get him out eventually
2207 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
nopalito
We have a great relationship, man, but I'd rather see you go than take a chance to flip the script and expose my game. Outside of this game you're great and I respect you, but this is what has to be done! Sorry and adi贸s! :(

open group

L and J's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!