This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Nauru Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Nauru Confessionals

2220 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
robby
So I kind of wanted to take out X or Red this round so I could split up that group. But I have been struggling to get a hold of some crucial votes. I started to realize just how powerful that group may be. Just by looking at some friends lists and stuff I'm pretty sure they'll have nopalito cookie and burger. On top of that they have whoever Mel took over. So for that reason I've elected to sacrifice Mikey to the wolves tonight to give myself some time to build some stronger relationships to help me overthrow this group. Plus it'd be better to make a move when one of their allies isn't the possessor.

In good news, I have a threesome with Zach and TJ. I trust them both the most right now so I hope they aren't too threatened by me yet!

Hoping to win some challenges soon. I'll actually likely be able to compete next time since I'm not gonna be hosting kolbys game for him.
2220 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
mikey is the first person voted out 7-1-1 he voted robby
with only Cassandra voting zach
2219 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
Shmuggel
This is my confessional lol so I made an alliance of 3 me me2013 and alanb. I have connections within my tribe and even in the other one. Cody told me that he will probably posses me. So the original plan was to take out Wade but when we realized naruto213 isnt even playing the tribe agreed on taking him out. The vote should almost be unanimous.
2219 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
Nopalito
So we survive our first TC and I'm excited to have brought a majority to a consensus. It's the perfect start to the season and I'm excited!

*during the challenge*
I'm OUT! I wasn't even able to participate because it started 8:00 EST... I forgot I live in a different time zone!!!!!! I got an hour late due to that... at least we won the challenge, otherwise I would have felt like a bigger disgrace... XD
At least I got me some POSSESSOR power! I'mma gonna have to create some paranoia during this TC, but I'll also have to be careful and accurate to make the right decision! For the first time even winning makes me want to pee my pants because I'm nervous with all that's going on... haha. XD
2219 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
Nopalito
Both tribes live on the same island, but we stay in different areas, opposite ones.
So Shmuggel comes talk to me and it seems utterly suspicious because: 1) We're not on the same tribe, so why should we talk so early in the game and 2) Why would you talk to me now and not when the game started?

I know he wants to get information from me because I'm the possessor. He wouldn't have a reason to talk to me unless it were something that could keep his entire tribe safe. I'm sure they're planning to influence on my decision to possess someone and blindside that person to take ME OUT! It's kind of logic and, if I can get the last laugh, I'll make that EWA tribe pay for ever crossing my limits.

I'm gonna be smart this round. I have to possess someone that nobody would expect; somebody that has performed great in challenges and who people would like to keep safe because it would be an asset for them. Based on these facts, I hope I'll be able to make the right decision and stay safe for this tribal council. One thing is for sure: I'll tell these people what they want to hear, but they won't be getting any sympathy from me. Adi贸s! haha ;)
2219 days 6 hours ago
lionsden121
Wade
I dont onow if i can trust mel but i got no choice
2219 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
Pretty shut and dry vote for the 2nd boot as he never joined the group
Timothy leaves in a vote of 7-1-1 with jussy self voting and nopalito casting a stray vote possessing mel toward shmuggel
2218 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
Red

Well I am in a decent spot on this tribe I think and I've played with cookie before and am sure she is someone multi who doesn't like me.
2218 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
Bob

So everything is going good so far. We lost one challenge but voted out an inact so that was super easy. We won the 3rd challenge which is good. I'm tight with Mel and Landon alittle but i dont trust him that much. There isn't much to say but rn its going all good
2218 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
Wade
I know for a fact that fire and mel will align and i cant undestand why people dont take him out since they know he is a threat?
2216 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
robby
Tonight is the perfect night to blindside X, take control of my tribe, and set myself up to potentially pull some tricks on Bob if I am lucky enough to possess someone.
I've set up my dominos, now it's just to watch them fall.
2216 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
Bob
Ok so we won another challenge which makes us 3-1 challenge wise which is pretty good. But i was the one that was chosen to go to the other tribal council. Which kinda sucks cause now i could be in danger. So Robby messaged me and said that its him, Zach, and TJ vs the other 4 on his tribe. And he told me to take Nopalito's vote and vote for X so the 4 of us can take him out. Now part of it seems kinda bullshit. The fact that he's telling me exactly who to vote for seems like he could be doing that just to get me to possess Nopalito and then together the tribe votes me out which would be really bad ofc. So i told him I'd do it and maybe he's telling me the truth maybe not. But to make sure that he doesn't vote me out as Nopalito I'm going to
2216 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
Burger
Every group game I compete in, I never participate in the challenges. Yet 3/4 of the groups I played, I made merge. In Pokepat鈥檚 Survivor, I placed 2nd. I rely on my social game which is better that probably everyone else. I have an alliance with NopalitoLegend01, FireX, and Redwing91. I also have a side alliance with Robby. Imma be taking 1st place and nothing鈥檚 gonna stop the Burger. 馃崝
2216 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
Robby
Alrighty lads!
my execution on this plan shall be flawless. I'm extremely confident that I have effectively masterminded this entire vote to perfection.
Burger claims that people are coming after me and that Zach is one of them. Unfortunately for the burger, I do my research on who I'm playing with!  While I have no doubts that some day will come in which Zach will turn on me, today is not that day. Zach is not gonna make a move when people want to come after him. And as I said, I do my research. I know Burger fancies himself a bit of a villain. I saw the lies he tried to pull off in Kolbys series! He really underestimated me if he thinks that a small little fib is gonna derail my mass control of this tribe. I am confident enough to say I will be getting 0 votes this tribal. If I do, I'll be shocked. If I get voted out, well LOL that's not happening.
2216 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
Cody
I'm nervous about this next vote... *gasps* What should I do?
On one side I could stick with Burger, Fire and Red and vote out either Zach or Robby, or I could try and make a big move and convince the other people to take a shot at Fire...

It's a big move and it might not work, but I might need to risk it all... Fire is the chain that keeps Red and Burger so stable, it might be smart to separate them, but they are a loyal alliance I would like to stick with...
This decision is hard, but I guess after this confessional, I'll have a better idea about what to do. :(

open group

L and J's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!