This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Nauru Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Nauru Confessionals

2192 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
Nopalito
This TC is going to be intense!
The vote right now is literally all over the place and I don't know what is going to happen.

It's going to be a legendary battle between Robby and I(unless something else happens. -_-).
He is pushing to take out Wade because keeping TJ and Zack will ONLY benefit him, therefore I am gathering my troops to take a shot at his beloved TJ... sorry, but it's a game. It will all come down to which legend can prevail in this vote, and I intend it to be ME! >:)

I have been working hard to get Shmuggel and Red on board! I lied to Red about the idol clue so he would trust me and to make sure that if he is in fact on Robby's side, like Bob told me, he won't receive any more power in this game.
I'm still not ready to vote because decisions as a tribe must be done and the final targets must be picked before TC... one thing is for sure: THIS TC IS GONNA BE A HELL OF A RIDE! AND IT'LL COME LIVE TO Y'ALL! BUCKLE UP, FANS! ;)
2191 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
Nopalito
*During the challenge*
I'm extremely nervous! The challenge is so open and we can bid multiple times, I feel like people are gonna try and bid something better than me to win the challenge and take me out... after last TC, I can't trust none of these motherfreaker! >:(

Wade? He betrayed me...
Shmuggle? He lied to me...
Robby? He prob was never on my side...
Zack and TJ? They cool and kind of inactive...

This challenge is do or live for me! :(

*After the challenge*
Yes!!!!
I got so nervous on that last round where TJ found multiple accounts in the first few seconds, but I'm glad I let him do the challenge... I needed this win 100% :)

*After some conversations*
So, yeah, I'm all alone, I should have listened to Bob, Burger, Mel and Fire... I have made so many stupid decisions in this game. The majority alliance is against me, the jury hates me and probably the fans and the hosts have got grown tired of me...
It feels like back when I was a lonely kid, I was always in the minority and I had to fight everyday for my survival in school...
I honestly have no faith that I can win this game, but I at least want to go to the end and prove to these people they got me all wrong! I am a villain in the game, but I am way different outside of this game... I just hope people can see that... :(

*Back at camp*
So there's still an idol out there, I have shared a clue with Red, Wade and TJ, I'm scared that at this point everyone is trying to find it... I need it! I won the clues for myself!
*gets the idol* YES! For the fourth time, I have found the idol wrapper, and for the second time, the real idol is in my possession!
Love me or hate me, sneaky @ss tribe members, but one thing Nopalito is here to do is to play like a LEGEND and go to the end! Y'all better fear me now! >:)
2187 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
NOPALTIO WINS F4 IMMUNITY

*wins immunity*
*falls to the ground and let's out his emotions*
I can't believe I won immunity! I got one of the most crucial immunities... it feels amazing! :)

The challenge got intense because I found the truth about last vote and it has made me open my eyes as to who I should take to the F3/2 with me... this TC is going to be a messy one, but with the finale right around the corner, and with the sad truth being revealed, I AM ready to make a decision. :(
2187 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
Nopalito
As the game went on, my mentality was that I wanted to "play with the best, take out the best and beat the best in the end".

At this point, as harsh as it is, the toughest competitor is Robby, and since he backstabbed me last vote after I kept him safe and got him to the merge, I think it's my turn to return the favor.

People can say I am taking the weak way to win, but due to jury management and the enemies I've made in this game, I feel like there's more to just my F3/F2 decision. People are definitely going to be bitter and look for those strong moves that got me to this point. I have fought so hard to get this far and I want to prove I'M THE BEST! My strategy is win next challenge and, regardless of my decision, think of the key points of my game that will help me give the best speech possible and sway some votes to help me win SURVIVOR and prove that I AM A LEGEND! :)
2187 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Robby
Well I don't know what to say other than they finally got me. I never thought I would have made f4 in this season while only winning 2 individual immunities.
I guess I should recap a bit from the lost chapters that I didn't write any confessionals for.
Basically I took out Red since I thought he voted for me and it was a way to keep everyone happy with me. Then I took out Shmuggel since while he was around TJ and Zach didn't need me. Plus I thought people might've been turning on me and he didn't have any connections other than TJ so he was an easy person to scramble against.

Then I tried to take out Nopalito so I wouldn't have to face him in challenges. Turns out that was a big mistake. Wade and I made a deal to split our votes between Nopalito and TJ.
The problem with this was that when Nopalito found out it completely burnt my trust with him. Funnily enough that last challenge there didn't just screw me over by me losing it by 1 point. It screwed over any lie I could make to nopalito to get him to save me! It really limited any way I could scramble.

To try and scramble my way out of F4 I did my best to schmooze Wade. He's convinced he can't win anyways so he decided to vote me off I guess. I tried making the pitch that at f3 nopalito will win immunity and vote him off whereas if he had saved me then both nopalito and I would bring him to the end.
Which I don't think was actually true at the time, but I might've just fucked him over with the next part of my scrambling.
I told Nopalito about how it was Wades idea to split the vote. Idk if Nop is now gonna vote off Wade at f3 out of spite or bring him to the end and try to beat him there. But he said "I want to crush Wade myself in the end". I'm guessing that means he wants to beat him in the jury vote.

I felt like I almost had Nopalito, but he seemed pretty caught up on the fact I betrayed him. Seemed like a really emotional decision for what should've been a clear-cut logical choice to take out the only person who can physically beat him and is guaranteed to beat him in a jury vote.

My downfalls this season:
-Thinking Shmuggel would blindly follow TJ and vote however TJ said
- not realizing that Zachs flip wasn't just to get out Shmuggel(this should've been obvious)
- The entire f5 vote

It's honestly a bit hard to believe I lost this season! At times it felt too good to be true that everyone was just letting me run the game while simultaneously telling me that I was gonna win. It was a bizarre experience of willful sheeping. They all were so convinced they couldn't win that they were willing to let me get to the end. Specifically, I'm talking about Wade and Nopalito. I liked them both a lot, but they were very emotional players. Fully willing to let me run the show knowing full well it meant they couldn't win. In reality, if they had made a move earlier to take me out and then continued to play a bigger game then they would never have needed to worry about whether or not they could win if they got to the end.

The biggest flaw in my game was realizing this, but not reacting to it logically.
Emotionally, I wanted to get to the end with my two christ warrior buddies of Zach and TJ.
Logically I should've known it was better to vote them off and keep Nopalito and Wade happy with me. This emotion vs logic decision making is what ruined my game at the f5. It's really ironic that I criticize Nopalito and Wade for this while making the same mistake. The only difference was their emotions made them doubt themselves while mine made me overestimate myself and my allies.

So yeah, I messed up. I played hard and I played well. I made a fundamental mistake. A small one that led to some small mistakes. But small mistakes can have pretty large consequences. As they did this time.

Thanks for hosting Tim and Josh. It was a pleasure.
2186 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
Nopalito
*walks to a plain area on the center of the island*
I walk to the challenge and I see a huge maze in the middle of such a big area...

*reads the instructions* It says:
You may have made it to the F3, but the Survivor God wants to test your knowledge to see "how far you've come PAYING attention to the game and the challenges". The final challenge composes itself of 3 parts:

-> First you'll be asked a series of questions regarding certain events that took place in the game. The answers are scattered around the maze and they can either be a group of people or a number. Your job is to remember as many questions as you can and try to find the answers, putting them in the columns standing in front of you, each with the same order as the questions that were asked. When you're done, hit your buzzer and lights will appear to reveal which questions you have wrong and which you have right.

-> Once done with the first part, a secret passage we'll take you to a small underground facility where you'll try to unscramble a sentence. The letters and the length of the words are given to you, but you must find the correct spot for each letter. In this second part, you'll have the option to use a key to advance to a deeper section of the maze and do FIRST the final part of the challenge, or you can finish the second part and THEN move to the final part.

-> In the last part of the challenge, you'll be asked some questions regarding certain Survivor players and Tengaged players! This part is exactly like the first part, but you'll be doing it in a darker but smaller area to make it confusing but simple. Once you're done with all three parts, a giant door will open, revealing the light and a final buzzer that you'll have to push to stop the time. The player who completes all challenges in the least amount of time will win THE FINAL IMMUNITY! :)
2186 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
nopalito
This is the most crucial immunity challenge in this game! I want to guarantee my safety and I don't want to live it up to someone else to take me to the end! I want to take FAITH INTO MY OWN HANDS!

*starts the challenge*
So I step into the maze and run fast to the center, and I see a lot of simple questions but that I can't exactly remember...
I use my head to retain all the information and I make my way through the maze!
*Name two people besides Nopalito who won immunity*
Easy, those were TJ and Robby! CHECK!
*Which tribal was the only one Josh read the votes for this season?*
I don't remember that being a TC I went to, but I DID hear rumors about the other host. That was during TC #6! CHECK!
*buzzes in*
First part is done and I'm proud of how fast I'm going!

*advances to the underground maze*
I see the word and I immediately give up... I try to find logic to it.... "Try soon more the finale...?"
I don't know what the heck I'm saying! I know English ain't my first language, but I'm not that bad at it... XD
However, I do give up after some time... and advance to first to the last part of the challenge... -_-

*at the last section*
I know the Survivor winners and seasons, those are simple questions, but I get confused with the Tengaged players who were mentioned in the game... XD
After some time, I get the hand of it, except the Matt question... I didn't EVEN FIND HIS BLOG! But since people did mention it, I was able to identify the picture and post it in its right spot.
CHECK! Time to go back to the 2nd part!

*goes back to the scrambled word*
I can't figure it out, I'm stressing out and I feel like it's going to be the easiest sentence ever...
After some time I am given the option to add 2 extra minutes to my final time, and I'd rather risk it all right now than make a dumb move and never advance! I added the 2 extra minutes and got a great clue.
Time after receiving the clue, I get the answer: "One more test for immunity". WOW!!!!
It was so simple, I just ruined my chances of winning the game, lost a lot of time and added extra time due to all those mistakes... :(
What's funny is that it seemed logical and simple, and yet I completed the final part before the second part... XD

*buzzes in*
My time stops and I did the challenge in.... 38:03!?
DAMN! I did such a horrible job... I get mad at myself, I fall to the ground, my arms are numb, my palms are sweaty... I just know that time won't be good enough... I feel like I disappointed myself and a lot of people who were probably rooting for me...
I just hope Wade and Zach do worse than I did or decide to quit the challenge, but as of now, I feel like I just screwed my chances of going to the end... :(
2186 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
Oh God, that is bad and Noah thought mine was bad with one puzzle.
2184 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Honestly, I think Nop has this, can't wait to crash in on the reunion tomorrow.

open group

L and J's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!