This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The 13th Bloodbath

Topic » The 13th Bloodbath

2046 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
Bloodbath Rules: (Begins at 4:00 PM EST) (2 Hours From NOW)

Once we are ready to begin, I will post a list of every item within the Cornucopia. You will have a 1 minute waiting period afterwards, and I will then post (BEGIN). Anyone who posts an action before I do so will die automatically from their pedestal exploding.

Actions:

*Grabs (item name)*
Grabbing an item is simple. All items have a time period you must wait before performing another action. And there are only so many of each item in the Cornucopia. Just make sure a) there is one available, and b) that you wait the time limit posted before performing another action. ALSO you can only grab 5 items max.

*Attacks (tribute's name)*
You can attack anyone at anytime during the Bloodbath, but remember, you will fight with whatever supplies you have at that moment. Fights will take place AFTER the Bloodbath has finished.

*Flees* *runs* *escapes*
These simply mean you leave the Bloodbath. No one can attack you after you have done so, but neither can you grab any more supplies. Once you have fled, please go to the Day 1 forum and wait on further instructions while the other Tributes finish the Bloodbath.
2046 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
The tributes rise up into the Arena slowly. All around, trees and branches wave in the breeze as the Tributes notice the sheer VOLUME of the forest they are inside. They cannot see far in any direction through the trees, the brown and orange leaves covering the trees and the ground as well.

Up ahead, the Cornucopia rests in the gloom of the forest. An oak tree grows next to it, the roots stretching over the horn and spreading out through the Cornucopia Area.

All over the roots of the trees and ground around them, weapons gleam in the sunlight.

(I WILL BE POSTING THE ITEMS NEXT, DO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT GO FOR ANYTHING UNTIL I POST THE GONG OR YOU WILL DIE OKAY? WAIT FOR THE GONG)
2046 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
===== 2 Minutes Away =====
Heavy Axe (4)
Tomahawks (5 Pairs)
Bows (6 – each with 6 arrows apiece)
Dagger (4)
Crossbow (2)
Spear (5)
Sword (2)
Medikit (4)
Throwing Knives (3) (Each Pack contains 6 Knives)
Sickle (2)
Scythe (3)
Katana (2)
===== 1 Minute Away =====
Whip (2)
Knives (6)
Backpacks (6)
Small Bags (3)
Bag of Apples (4)
===== No Time Limit =====
Matches (5)
Camo Jacket (4)
Ropes (3)
Wire (3)
Net (2)

(REMEMBER DO NOT GO YET_
2046 days 5 hours ago
YogscastBigbrother21
(Just tripped over a towel)
2046 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

*the gong goes off*

(GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)
2046 days 5 hours ago
FelipeS
grabs Heavy Axe
2046 days 5 hours ago
Yuno
*Grabs Katana*
2046 days 5 hours ago
Tizian
Sivir grabs some throwing knives.
2046 days 5 hours ago
Ari_
grabs Crossbow
2046 days 5 hours ago
bbfan1074
*Grabs spear*
2046 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
*Grabs Net)
2046 days 5 hours ago
CORNACIA
*grabs knife*
2046 days 5 hours ago
YogscastBigbrother21
(what do the minutes away mean?)
2046 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
*grabs throwing knives*
2046 days 5 hours ago
bbfan1074
*grabs throwing knives*
2046 days 5 hours ago
bbfan1074
*attacks sivir*

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!