This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 4

2068 days 5 hours ago
Novamax243
I mean my action could have killed you, but idk.
2068 days 5 hours ago
aria_grande
Also I just thought I have been thrown off a cliff twice now
2068 days 5 hours ago
aria_grande
When Brian takes ages lol
2068 days 5 hours ago
Novamax243
Usually kills are long write ups
2068 days 5 hours ago
aria_grande
True true
2068 days 5 hours ago
Novamax243
Especially the final one where all the victory stuff is also in the message.
2068 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
(I can’t wait for the winner to be airlifted out of the arena in Brittany’s car xD.)
2068 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
*Max rises to his knees, bringing his shield down towards Ryan as she rolls to the side*

*grabbing into her jacket pocket, Ryan pulls out a loop of wire, grimacing as she moves in on Max*

*still on his knees, Max pushes his shield at her as she approaches, before swinging his knife with the other hand*

*moving quickly, Ryan kicks with her boots, slicing Max's arm open as she disarms him completely*

*falling back with his shield up, Max screams as Ryan brings her boots down into his legs again and again, the blood flying from them as she rips through his veins and arteries*

*rolling over, he tries to crawl away weakly as a trail of blood is left behind from the bloody limbs*

*she stomps onto his back, her wire wrapping around his throat*

*pushing down with her boot, she lets out a scream as Max's throat gives way to the wire, slicing into his neck and spraying what remained of his blood all over the Cornucopia Grounds*

*for a second, all is silent as the cannon sounds*

"Congratulations, Ryan Lakers of District 4, this years Second Victor of the 12th Hunger Games!"

(CONGRATULATIONS ARIA!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry @ Max but she was tearing your legs apart, there was no way you could defend against everything, she could've left you to just bleed out but I figured if she wanted to use the wire why not at least make it a quick death. Good Job to the both of you as honestly you've never shown ANY promise in a fight until now. I'm sorry only one of you could win :()
2068 days 5 hours ago
aria_grande
Forgot about that shit lol
2068 days 5 hours ago
pikaplayer
(She wins! Got 2 kills out of that wire)
2068 days 5 hours ago
aria_grande
OMG ur joking me right
2068 days 5 hours ago
pikaplayer
(Congrats Aria!)
2068 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
(Congratulations Aria! Holy fuck, those boots truly served their purpose.)
2068 days 5 hours ago
Novamax243
Fucking damn boots will forever haunt Max in the afterlife.
2068 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Congratz Aria XD a total of 4 Kills that can be attributed to your victor :D Very good job. and also

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR FIRST VICTOR FROM DISTRICT 4!!!!!!!!!!

And.......... another girl............ we need some good men to win *looks at Max* I'm joking xD

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!