This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 4

2068 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
Me realizing Max is dealing with his second broken leg caused in the finale of a game.
2068 days 8 hours ago
aria_grande
TY
2068 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
*Max takes up his sickle, trying to hit Ryan as she leaps at him, but the girl gets past his blade, knocking it away, and falls towards him, her spiked gloves and boots gleaming in the light as she slashes at his shield, pushing him down onto the ground as her boots cut into his legs some more*

*Max swings his shield around, throwing Ryan slightly off balance as his arm swings towards her head, the metal elbow pads on it hitting her in the head so hard that she sees stars, sending her rolling off of him*

(This is literally hand to hand)
2068 days 8 hours ago
Katherinee_
yeah Brittany's throat got an arrow last time, and now its even worse xD
2068 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
(Kay guys, you have one or two turns and I think this'll be over XD)
2068 days 8 hours ago
Logie56
(馃槷馃槷馃槷)
2068 days 8 hours ago
aria_grande
Yeah I am basically fucked
2068 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
Ok me at those elbow pads also being useful. Thanks backpack I grabbed. XD
2068 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
(LMAO yep this is over. Congratz to our winner XD you both deserve the win tbh but one of you just took it and ended it.)
2068 days 8 hours ago
aria_grande
Congrats max
2068 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
I am not getting my hopes up.
2068 days 8 hours ago
aria_grande
I wished I could kill u exactly how I did kinda with mahiru but I made several mistakes then
2068 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
The only kill I got was throwing a weighted net of Hoop as he was running from Fluffy.
2068 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
Couldn't really replicate that scenario here.
2068 days 8 hours ago
aria_grande
And killed me

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!