This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 2

2057 days 3 hours ago
Tizian
I KNOW IT LMFAOO. I could have done shit with that bow it was Oakley's weapon of choice
2057 days 3 hours ago
aria_grande
Oh lol katie
2057 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
Out of the three resuscitaterable one was dead, one was about to die, and one was about to kill her own district partner. You had no hope of that XD
2057 days 3 hours ago
kgunzrok
I now have....6 total kills. Not bad for day 2. With only 5 left on my side, that leaves four more to be potentially added
2057 days 3 hours ago
Tizian
I mean Samira could always return and give Oakley a kiss of life
2057 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
(Also... the gamemakers are NOT happy with some of the Tributes left, several of whom did nothing or almost nothing all day, as this is unfair to those who actually tried and died. So tomorrow... said tributes are in for some FUN)
2057 days 3 hours ago
aria_grande
Going bed now bye
2057 days 3 hours ago
pikaplayer
(Oh no, I could be in trouble)
2057 days 3 hours ago
kgunzrok
Oi since I killed three more people and a mutt, can I get my fucking axes now please?
2057 days 3 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Hey i messaged you i was being held at gunpoint to play games withmy fam for my bday 馃槶)
2057 days 3 hours ago
Novamax243
(I hope that's not me. I didn't move around a lot but I gave the Capitol their um... bloodiest kill yet.)
2057 days 3 hours ago
Tizian
I literally just gathered some tree nuts and was like.. damn I'm good today, these two hooligans running up and down slopes avoiding birds and jumpin trees like they're on steroids lmao
2057 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
(nobody who just spoke is in trouble)
2057 days 3 hours ago
pikaplayer
We're in F12 now though aren't we?
2057 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
Tizian
I literally just gathered some tree nuts and was like.. damn I'm good today, these two hooligans running up and down slopes avoiding birds and jumpin trees like they're on steroids lmao

I need an episode title and this might do.

OR

Snorkel of Death

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!