This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Catacombs (Check-In)

Topic » The Catacombs (Check-In)

2061 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
The Tributes are each led to a separate waiting area. For some, it will be the last moments of their lives. Each Tribute has their own bowl of fruit, some bottled water, and a uniform. This year, the uniform is made up of the following:

Hooded Jacket (Sleek and lightweight, but built to protect from the elements)
T-Shirt (Emblazoned with their District Insignia)
Thick Pants (Heavy, but durable, lacking pockets)
Boots (Heavy Duty, thick soled, and with good traction)

(We have 8 Hours until the Games begin. Good Luck Everyone, and may the odds be ever in your favor. I have everything ready so far, if you cannot make it please let me know now. Thank you for joining, and I hope to see you do well in here. If you don't please don't be upset, there's only one winner, and twenty-three losers. To say the odds are not in your favor would be an understatement XD)
2061 days 16 hours ago
purplebb4
Confirm me beau xoxo
2061 days 16 hours ago
aria_grande
Confirmation
2061 days 16 hours ago
pikaplayer
Confirm!
2061 days 16 hours ago
Logie56
I will be there!
2061 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
confirmation twerking
2061 days 15 hours ago
xMountain22x
Maybe, but idk haha
2061 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Great so some news XD Apparently I will be going to my grandparents today. I didn't know this beforehand it's a surprise visit. I will still be online and active enough to host, I may just be a little slow at times (we are going for lunch but my dad likes staying forever so I will probably spend the Bloodbath and some of the early day vanishing for 4-5 minutes at a time, but I'll still be here don't worry
2061 days 15 hours ago
dan12233445566
here
2061 days 15 hours ago
pikaplayer
Hope you have a great time Brian!
2061 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Hi
2061 days 14 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hey
2061 days 14 hours ago
kgunzrok
Im in, and as for the insta kills, I call D12, as tradition
2061 days 13 hours ago
Katherinee_
*Flips hair*
2061 days 13 hours ago
Novamax243
I should make it
2061 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
i think im here

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!