This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribute Tower

Topic » Tribute Tower

2068 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
LMAO wow you don't give up...

Kay, because the D11 Female was OBVIOUSLY a multi she is now out and Me2013 has grabbed that position. There will be a new D2 Tribute named, and tbh I think I know someone who wants it now LOL

Anyway, it's been a long day, I'm exhausted, and I'm going to bed. Good night all
2068 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
Good night, I won't be mean  to you.
2068 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
Also I'm just gonna say this once. I love drama as much as the next guy, but X, you are taking shit too far. You've cheated in this game multiple times and pretty much already ruined your reputation, and now you're telling people to help you kill your district partner for a reward. Yeah, no. Stop the crap please. It's too much
2068 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
rolls eyes everyone lets all make a deal go for x first and ill let you kill me
2068 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
(Okay Ya'll I'm gonna be on the move today going to town with the family but I'm bringing my laptop and phone so I can keep training all day - hopefully - anyone wanting a sim, speak now LOL)
2067 days 22 hours ago
Katherinee_
ME
2067 days 21 hours ago
FireX
DAILY REMINDER THAT WHOEVER KILLS ME2013 GETS A REALLYA NICE REWARD. DONT LET HER WIN A 3RD TIME. SHES ALREADY GOT SHEEP IN THIS GAME
2067 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
X..............

Also kath mail me XDXDXD
2067 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Yes Mr.Gamemaker
2067 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
guys idc if i die im not going for mel work with me and kill firex ty
2067 days 7 hours ago
FireX
^^^^^

As you can tell thats 1 of her sheep
2066 days 23 hours ago
Tizian
what a bop

anyways hit me up 4 friendships
2066 days 23 hours ago
aria_grande
Can u change my tribute please brian to Ryan lakers
2066 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
Sorry bad day yesterday... Worked late and then got home to find my grampa wanted me to buy supper for everyone. Just never got a break...)

(Ill be in class until 1 PM EST so anyone wanting to train let me know before 9:30 EST)
2066 days 1 hour ago
THEChanelOberlin
[if a d1 trib pulls out lmk so flora can fuck shit up for a second time]

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!