This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Year 12 Applications

Topic » Year 12 Applications

2069 days 12 hours ago
BrainJak
[Please make original characters. No players from Video Games, TV Series, Past Games, etc will be added due to... difficulties in past years LOL]

--------------------------------------------

District (1-12):
Sex:
Full Name (of Tribute):
Age (12-18):

The Games will occur between 4-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time?

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP)

Signature Weapon(s):

Thank you for applying! Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Already Claimed:
D1 M / D2 M&F / D3 F / D5 M&F / D6 M / D7 M&F / D8 M / D9 F
2069 days 12 hours ago
dan12233445566
District (1-12): 12
Sex: Male
Full Name (of Tribute): Carter Knighton
Age (12-18):17

The Games will occur between 4-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? yep

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP) hand o hand combat, camouflage, poison

Signature Weapon(s):Sword
2069 days 12 hours ago
xMountain22x
District (1-12): District 4

Full Name (of Tribute): Demarcus Tripp

Age (12-18): 18

The Games will occur between 4-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be blind during this time: I may, but I might have to juggle homework, school, and activities, but I think I'll manage :)

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. what exactly is your character good at? Do NOT make it OP) Demarcus is trained and ready, exceeding in his training academy, mainly the reason he's gained the title of volunteer for 4. He specializes in trident and spear throwing, with arching being a specialty too. He's also very physically strong, being a volunteer, which could help him in the arena :)

Signature Weapon: Spear/Trident
2069 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
District (1-12): 10
Sex: male
Full Name (of Tribute): Trey Muleston
Age (12-18): 17

The Games will occur between 4-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? After like 4 i can be

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP) hes god. Kidding uh he is a fast runner and is good at quick decision making. He has really good reflexes which help this out.

Signature Weapon(s): Lower body strength, traps.
2069 days 12 hours ago
MaryJane420
District (1-12): 1
Sex: Gender Non-conforming
Full Name (of Tribute): Mary Sativa Jane

Strengths/Skills: Ninja Reflexes & Stealth

Signature Weapon(s):Close combat: Pepper spray & Lipstick Lightsaber Ranged: Shuriken & Slingshot.
2069 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
District 11
male
Hoop Dancer 18
Yes I can, thank god I'm doing online college
stealth, hand to hand combat, snares, and  explosives   
Signature weapon Sword
2069 days 11 hours ago
Tizian
District (1-12): 10
Sex: Female
Full Name (of Tribute): Oakley Ofaire
Age (12-18): 16

The Games will occur between 4-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? Yes. College will intervene for an hour or so at a time but I'll be here.

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP) Agility, Stamina, Precision, Fighting.

Signature Weapon(s): Bow & Arrow and Scythe
2069 days 9 hours ago
VictoriaW
District (1-12): 8
Full Name (of Tribute): Victoria Wilson

The Games will occur between 4-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? Yes!!

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP) Strong-willed, Determined, and Intelligent.

Signature Weapon(s): Katana

Thank you for applying! Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
2069 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
Still Needed:

District 3 Male
District 4 Female
District 11 Female
District 12 Female

I will open up the District 2 Female spot after the full 24 have been reaped
2069 days ago
FireX
District (1-12): 2
Full Name (of Tribute): X
Age (12-18): Ummm i am like in my 20s

The Games will occur between 4-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? Yepssss

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP)
Combat skills
Hunting skills
Poision skills

Signature Weapon(s):
Bow and Arrow
Machete
2069 days ago
tyr3kflame
District (1-12): 3
Full Name (of Tribute): Blaze Stellim

The Games will occur between 4-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? Yes

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP) Hand-to-hand combat, tree climbing & and being undermined

Signature Weapon(s): Specializes in every type of Knife
2068 days 21 hours ago
xMountain22x
Just realized I copied down "blind" besides "online" lmao. I was on my phone, so I didn't copy and paste :p
2068 days 15 hours ago
wwecmw
District (1-12): 3
Sex: male
Full Name (of Tribute): vinny McMaster
Age (12-18): 15

The Games will occur between 4-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? Sure

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP) hiding, weopen mastery, strength, intelligence

Signature Weapon(s): sickle, and mele weopons
2068 days 15 hours ago
aria_grande
Gonna be d4f : aria grande from year 2
2068 days 11 hours ago
Nalia
District (1-12): 12
Full Name (of Tribute): Abigail Marie Piersall
Age (12-18): 12

The Games will occur between 4-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? yes

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP) running

Signature Weapon(s): christian louboutin high heels
2068 days 11 hours ago
Yves
District (1-12):
Full Name (of Tribute): Yves Annyeonghasayo

The Games will occur between 4-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? Yes.

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP) Running, Jumping hi high, and fooling people easily.

Signature Weapon(s): Hands (Nails especially)

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!