This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CONFESSIONALS

Topic » CONFESSIONALS

2340 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
Episode 2:

“You’re fucking sexxy Bro” (Bernie/Julian)
2340 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
JULIAN:

Nov 2, 2017 17:44:38
BernieBudd
Re: No title
TheSexiestDude990
Yo do you know how anybody is voting I've been too busy staring at your sexxxy ass
>What's up
>>Dude you're fucking sexy bro

Creep. Glad he left. Not even sure what to do if we lose again, which we probably will since this tribe is inactive as fuck.
2340 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
ROBIN:

Damn, I'm back at it again. It may have been too obvious that I want Bernie to stay in this game, but at least I caused some chaos ;D. I'm not taking this game seriously at all lol.
2340 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
JORGE:

During the challenge Bryan suddenly attacked for the dumbest reason. I don't understand the purpose of it. He probably just wanted attention and start some drama. I remember what he was talking about now. It's DUMB.
I was the only one in my tribe at the challenge. The twist makes that a bad thing. The other tribe could easily vote me out because I'm the most active on my tribe. Luckily, I have some ins with the other tribe, and I hope I can use them to flip someone and get a Hitchcock tribe member out. My tribe is relying on me to lead these votes. I don't like being the leader so early, but someone needs to take that position.
Alex is pathetic. I agree with Noah that he or AJ should've gotten the reward. And then Robin makes a dumb decision and gets Bernie back in the game. WHY DOES HE WANT TO MAKE THIS GAME LONGER!? Me and Julian agreed that we're throwing the next challenge and voting out Bernie if he rejoins our tribe. You have a 50/50 chance that Bernie makes it past at least 1 vote.
Right now, my goals are to have my whole tribe vote one way for the other tribe. I'm already hearing Josh as an option, and I don't like it. We HAVE to stick together. It also doesn't help that I've basically become a close ally of Josh's now. Emmett, Fred, and Marto are the three that I'm gonna try to flip, but it's a slim chance that it'll happen. I don't want to be the one to go.
2340 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
JORGE:

Plan B is our tribe voting for Colin because he's been inact for 12 hours and we're hoping he gets a self-vote. Marto wants me to flip, but I'm not. I'm considering voting out Marto because he'll be pissed if I don't vote for someone with his tribe. I'd rather he be pissed and almost out of the game.
2340 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
JORGE:

Logan asked who on our tribe I liked, and I said him, Julian, and Jack. He then said the 4 of us should form an alliance. Wow Logan, we're thinking the exact same thing. I just love how it's the people I like. If we got tribal again and the 6 of us are still here, then I'm hoping we target Alan. I think Josh would remain loyal to me since he has many enemies on this season.
2340 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
LOGAN:

Coming off of the last tribal council, I am safe. My strategy in laying low is gonna have to continue going forward. This tribal council is about staying safe, but I believe that if I don't create rifts, I will continue to not become a target this early in the game. :)

I am planting social seeds right now. Reaching out to all of my tribe tonight and to a couple of members from the other tribe in order to start building relationships. In my position returning onto this season, nothing happens overnight at the beginning of the game. I have a slow progression to continue building if I want to have a chance.

I have small stakes as to who goes home tonight. It could be anyone for all I care! As long as it is not me. :D
2340 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
BERNIE:

Yea soo my masterplan totally worked to perfection
#Stayingalive
2340 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
WHY WAS BIG BOB OAKLEY NOT THE EPISODE QUOTE FOR #1

I DEMAND REVENGE IN BLOOD
2340 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
MUD:

So Steel comes online last second and we gotta flip the vote to Jacob. Fuck I wanted Steel gone before he got back online, why couldn't he just take a wrong turn in a Croatian mountain or something? Damn. So not everyone switched, it was messy as hell, but I think Me, Steel, Garrett, and Jacob voted for Jacob, Kolby and ZooWap voted for Steel, and Brady voted for Garrett? Idk. I just need to do some apologizing and some ass kissing and hopefully it'll help me out in the game. It always seems to work with everybody in Zombie's Survivor, especially the host.

But FRICK YEES MOTHERFRICKERS!

I guessed correctly for Jack's Voodoo doll! Which is great, now I'm able to use it to my advantage whenever I want. I like Jack, and he'll stay loyal to me, so I'm gonna tell him that I have it, and if he needs it I can hand it off to him and he can use it himself. It benefits me because he's a number for me, and him being safe keeps me safe as well. So I'll put that one of the shelf for my collection. But the voodoo doll I REALLY want, is the one for good ol' Muddy himself. Because 1. My voodoo doll is the most good looking and probably the most valuable and 2. It prevents me from getting screwed with by other players in the game. Like for example, Jack's doll MIGHT come in handy later on, but if I find my doll, it affects me more than any other voodoo doll might. So if I ever have the opportunity to get a clue, I'm getting a clue to my own. Jack's doll is looking lonely on my shelf and needs a friend.

So yeah, as of now my main goal is making sure I'm still good with everyone in my tribe, and making my social connections better with people on and off my tribe.
2340 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
JOSH:

Ive had an up and down road this game, but im playing a different style, putting faith in others and hoping my meekness and loyalty takes me far.

If i go for the juggular, i woulve been out first. This time I have some relationships with Jorge and Julian, and although they might be weary of me, i hope they can take me far enough for me to make a move later on.

Its only a matter of time before the villain in me comes out. But ill still be taking out those who i don't like. SO marto, take a seat gtfo bye bye bye!
2340 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
JORGE:

https://gyazo.com/1a2858546601ffcb67695ebbf6fb25e6
I'm deceased! He called me Sunrise! I've never heard that one before.
I hope I'm the one fooling Marto and his tribe and I'm not getting fooled. This really comes down to Gamo. I completely forgot about the zombie vote. Honestly, I think I'll survive. Julian has to stay though. He's my closest ally right now. This vote will definitely be messy.
Also, you should just read the votes with all those self-votes. It's what they deserve.
2340 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
MC:

last time i played, i played a dirty game. i played the middle ground, had everyone under my thumb, but still was going to lose if i made it to the end. this time i want to play a clean game and make big moves. if everything goes according to plan then i should have my minions in line to do my bidding, and if not well looks like i will be chosing the winner from the jury.
2340 days 6 hours ago
ZforZombie
END OF EPISODE 2
2340 days 6 hours ago
ZforZombie
Episode 3:

“Time to Play Pass the Doll” (MC, Moondancer63)

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!