This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CONFESSIONALS

Topic » CONFESSIONALS

2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
JORGE:

I think my tribe's gonna lose. I don't think many people on my tribe have even talked to each other. Yeahhhh. I'll be fine if we go to tribal because at least I've spoken to half of the tribe.... even if it was just a sentence.
2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
ROBIN:

I'm just going to let Noah do all this spamming. Why should I waste my time spamming this competition when I can be productive with my college life LOL. I have no solid alliance at all right now, but I think I may be in a decent position to not get out first if we lose.
2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
TIM:

aj hates me
MC HATES HATES ME
path is a snake and i think he hates me
my only chance is an alliance with robin nels and noah

ugh rip me
2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
JORGE:

So this probably deserves a confessional. Last night, MC told me an alliance formed between Kolby, Mud, Noah, TJ, and Gamo. I don't believe it. It just seems too unreal. I'll keep it in the back of my mind though. None of those people are on my tribe, so it doesn't affect me yet.
2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
NOAH:

So I would have sent this earlier but I was too busy spamming, but i decided to take a break from that to finish typing up this.  So I decided to call another game and only me and Gamo were on call, we kinda wanted more people to talk to so we ditched that and called this game.  Kolby joined first and then Mud, TJ, and Moon did and there were jokes about forming an alliance and I was like.  People on Skype joke about forming alliances based on calls, what if we did.  So Kolby suggested being the Christ Warriors 3.0 and I was like ok, it’s pretty funny even though I’m not religious.  So I make the chat and then I decide to look at the tribal divisions, and we are split up literally perfectly.  We have Gamo and TJ on Hitchcock, Mud and Kolby on Romero, MC and I on Shyamalan, and we have the entire Craven tribe to unite our tribes against.  It’s honestly so perfect.  So let’s asses my alliance real quick

Gamo - I semi-trust Gamo but i don’t fully trust him, he always seems to backstab me but he’s recently turned over a new leaf and I don’t think he wants to screw me over YET.  So I’ll trust him, for now.
TJ - I don’t trust TJ, i feel like there is a chance he wants to work with me but go far with me? No.  If he has a shot then I’m sure he takes it.
Mud - I DO NOT TRUST MUD FOR SHIT.  Mud is sneaky, Mud is cunning, and he will DEFIANTLY betray me.  No trust.
Kolby - Kolby is probably the least trustworthy in my alliance and yet the worst person out of any of these people to work with.  He has his antics and he is a religious troll, I find it pretty funny honestly but he pisses people off.  He also used to betray me in games a lot but I don’t know if that’s died down or what.
MC - MC is probbly one of the best people to have as my partner, he’s a good combo and I think I can sort of trust him, he might betray me, not sure, or he might be fiercely loyal.  Either way, I think he was the best out of any of the 6 I could have asked for in my tribe.

Honestly, despite not trusting most of this alliance, I actually really like this group, the numbers are perfectly split among tribes and it is a great way to set up my game initially and get info as to what is going on on other tribes and it sets up a 4th outsider tribe of sorts.  I hope this group can help me have connections on other tribes later on when I need them that take me far in the game.

P.S. Ikah didn't invent Zombie’ Survivor.   He just decided to bring video cameras to film Noah Kondon on his weekends.
2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
NOAH:

Ok, so i’m gonna talk about the inner dynamics of tribes.  Craven I have no idea but Julian is probbly set up well, he’s always set up well.  I just hope Jorge and Alan aren’t set up well.  Romero i don’t think there is anything going on much, Kolby doesn’t seem to be trying and Mud has been doing some work talking to people.  Hitchcock has to have the most interesting dynamic.  So TJ was having a hard time with Gamo because Marto formed an alliance with everyone but Gamo and I wanted TJ to send me the link to destroy it from the inside.  Sadly, he turned that off so I just straight called it out to put Marto in a worse position.  TJ was like include me int he call-out because otherwise people would get sus (DUH) but it gave me an idea.  What if I DIDN’T include someone in the call out, someone I wanted out, I decided Fred would be a good idea because Fred is a threat and we haven’t worked well together in past games.  So I just called out the other 5 to see if I could paint a target on Fred’s back.  This could allow TJ to either pull in Fred by making him THINK he’s a target or actually make Fred a target.  I hope it makes Fred a target honestly LOL.  Now Gamo and Marto are fighting and nobody has gone in on me, this doesn’t usually happen that often  I just dropped a fucking bomb and then I left and now Marto is talking to me about working together like WHAT.  This is going really well.  So on my tribe, me and MC had a discussion and he said he wanted to pull in Robin as a 3rd, we couldn’t agree on a 3rd so we just decided us 3 could make connections and could run the tribe.  I’ve talked to Alex, Tim, and AJ and reached out to Nels but no response -_-.  So right now, it’s looking like Nels is an easy oust.  I think i’ve set myself up well, i’m going to continue spamming and hopefully avoid tribal all together, but if we go to tribal, I hope that all my work has set me up in a position to survive and has set me up for an eventual swap and merge as well.

P.S. JT. W didn't win Survivor: Camp Crystal Lake.   Noah Kondon just decided not to focus on Survivor: Camp Crystal Lake.
2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
ROBIN:

I wouldn't be surprised if we lost. While I have actually been trying to get us some tricks, we have lazy butts over here eating all the damn treats. Noah talks too much. Path doesn't talk. Nels is inactive. Moondancer is just him or whatever. AJ doesn't talk either. and the 6th is just irrelevant
2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
GARRETT:

Starting off the season strong by going to tribal council immediately. And 28 castaways... holy mother of butts.

I don't care who goes as long as it ain't me. Mud and I have been talking. He and I are tight. He also has a relationship with Kolby and Bryan. I think that is a good start. (Not sure if Bryan remembers me from a past game or not, tbh. Might not be good for me if he does lmao.) But I am also reaching out to Brady. See where his head's at. Hopefully it is either Steel or Jacob. Jacob is from my past season, and I may or may not have helped blindside him. Steel I know from Pokepat's Survivor, and we were on opposing alliances. Both Jacob and Steel are inactive—Steel for seven days, and Jacob for two days—so that is good reason to get either of them out. Hopefully it will work.
2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
JORGE:

So Julian and I are basically aligned. I kinda just said let's vote together after he said hi when we lost. Maybe that was a little too direct. I decided on us voting for Bernie because he's inact. Sorry Bernie, but you have to be here to have a voice. It's a sweet and simple vote. I hope that I'll be able to become closer with more people on my tribe because that's lacking right now.
---------------------
I have to stop doubting myself. After I sent my last confessional, both Jack and Logan have told me they trust me and want to work with me. That's GREAT. I want to make a formal alliance with a group just so that it doesn't seem like I'm controlling individual people but instead working with a group. Feeling them out has to happen first before I do that though. I don't want to have an alliance where people hate each other.
2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
MUD:

Welp, I feel like I've made pretty solid connections with my tribe. I've talked to all the active members, and hopefully I can start to see some heads start rolling. I really trust ZooWap, from what I've seen he's a loyal player that is quiet and takes orders. In my survivor game he literally self-voted to keep alex in the game lmaoo. Garrett also seems like a loyal ally, he never turned on anybody in my survivor game or even hinted to it so I think he's loyal to the people he's with. Brady and Kolby I think are good for now, but I'll get to these hoes later.

So before we lose the challenge, TJ says in the Christ Warriors chat that Marto created an alliance with everybody on the tribe BUT Gamo, and they start trying to expose Marto. I'd much rather stick to Marto over any of those hooligans, so I kinda act out of it like "what did I miss?" "who are we exposing" and all that shit. I do not want to be associated with them. I want them as an option, but like I said I'm not putting any of my eggs in that basket. TJ approached me and was like "Sooooo about that alliance XD" and I hinted at my concerns about MC and Gamo's relationship, and also Noah's skype pic of him fucking drop kicking MC's head. Normally you don't drop kick your allies. So I said this and TJ was like "shhhhhhh". Lmao? Idk what that means but either way TJ can't be trusted unless you're voting against his alliance tbh. Anyways I'm done with my daily ranting about that alliance.

The real ranting I want to talk about is for the vote tonight. I mean it's pretty obvious, it's either Steel or Jacob leaving tonight cuz they're both inactive. ZooWap wants Steel gone, and Garrett wants Jacob gone since they have beef with each other. I don't give a fuck who leaves, and I'm hoping that we only have to go to two tribals to keep our tribe unified. BUTT we also have Kolby and Brady, who don't care who to vote, like me. So Kolby first brings Garrett's name up, and I'm like "um should we really do that since we have 2 inacts??" and he's like "ok let's do the inacts then". And this is when I got triggered. Then he said something like "I'll just follow the leader (referring to me), I'm too busy to play in this game because of hosting". BITCH. I love Kolby but I know how hosting a game is, I've played in 3 group games plus hosting before. Plus my hard ass school I go to. Plus karate. Plus working at Timmy Hoes. I can manage that. I doubt Kolby has that much going on, I think he's home schooled or something, and he coached in my game harder than I've played in most games. To me it seems like he'll just be following me at the start, making me seem like the leader and painting me as a threat. I mean of course he could seriously be busy and genuinely like me and want me to go far, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Not the first time somebody didn't give a shit about Zombie's Survivor.

So I'm kinda suspicious about this whole situation, then I talk with Brady about the vote. So HE SAYS, "Lol me and Kolby haven't talked to anyone so we'll just vote how you want lol". Oh, so you've TALKED ABOUT THIS?? This is a thing, you guys follow the "leader" when you guys came out of your way to play as a newbie in a cast full of returnees? I'm not buying it. And yeah, I'm still gonna vote the inactives out over them, then I'll have time to really get a read on them. But from what I've seen, Kolby has been talking quite a bit in both the Zombie's Survivor chat and the Christ Warriors chat. I just don't want people painting me as a threat, especially this early in a 28 person season. The only thing holding me back is the Christ Warriors Alliance, and they might be pissed for a little while. So yeah, if two people who backstabbed me before wanna follow me to the end, by all means, welcome to the club. But if I'm still sketched out by the time Steel and Jacob leave, I'm cutting them. Garrett and Garrett and ZooWap should be loyal too I believe, and they're more silent rather than loud like Kolby and Brady, who will purposely say "im just doing what Mud wants haha". You may have both won my series, but you haven't won my heart.

So everybody should be voting Steel tonight unless they decide to strike this early. Which I highly doubt, but you never know. Imma try not to stay too comfortable this game, because that's usually what leads to my downfall. So I'm gonna keep an eye on everyone, especially Kolby and Brady for the next two rounds. I need to distinguish between people who will turn on me, and people who will stay loyal. That's what costed me in Jamaica (other than the idol ofc) and I feel Brady and Kolby have a higher chance of kicking me to the curb. So get ready, I'll show you how much of a leader I am when I lead your asses out of this game.
2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
LOGAN:

It's been ages since playing! But since winning the first season narrowly, I'm back for my second shot at winning again. :) I'm stoked and pumped to see how this goes.

My strategy at the beginning of this game is to have a very slow start to a social game. I've barely talked to my tribe, but I think being a winner, coming in, and returning requires a certain amount of delicateness. I can't be viewed as strategic or manipulative or I'm gone.

Jorge and Julian both spoke with me. Julian gave me no details on the vote, so that's shady. Jorge said we were voting for Bernie. That's less shady, so I am going to vote for Bernie. My unorthodox approach may get me further or knock me out Round 1, but if I survive I think I've got some room to work around. :D

Mud seems to want to work with me, but he's not on another tribe. He is a really awesome dude. I will work with him again, but I'll have to be careful not to be blindsided by him if we do reunite. 10/10 would blindside again though.

At least I've never been put to the grave in Zombie's Survivor yet. Hopefully tonight I'd not the night I meet it either. ;)
2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
ROBIN:

I hope steel gets voted out!
2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
MC:

So Robin, myself, and Noah all are in a secret alliance called the secret three. Do i trust them. No I'd be stupid to. Anyway i want to get back to my boys. Mud, Sunfire, Bryan, and maybe TJ.
2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
JULIAN:

It's so wonderful to be on SUCH an active tribe and to have come in 1st in the first challenge :)
...is what I would have said if we didn't only fucking score 11 points LMAO

This tribe is so fucking inactive, and I feel like I'm kinda part of that but yesterday was just a busy day and I had no time for anything else. So now we're at tribal and things are pretty cut and dry from what I've been hearing. I've spoken with a few people and I think I'm good with most of the tribe, Jack/Jorge/Logan/Josh/Alan are all pretty cool, only person I've never spoken with is Bernie and everyone else is saying the same thing soooooooo... I think we can just trim the fat tonight and move forward. This confessional is kinda boring but nothing too exciting is going on yet.

Also, Steel logged back on. Great. Prepared for tons of verbal abuse.
2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
END OF EPISODE 1

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!