This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CONFESSIONALS

Topic » CONFESSIONALS

2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
ROBIN:

Honestly, I find it hilarious and sad that my #1 ally in this game is Bernie. He always types like he's high on mushrooms, but I know he's loyal to me and vice versa. I literally snorted out loud thinking about this since it's so pathetic. I'm so screwed
2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
MC:

I think that if we, scratch that, there is no team in I, anyway if i can get through these next few votes i can start to use my influence to take out some of these threats in this game.

ideal alliance rn is
Me, Mud, Bryan, Robin, Steel, Kolby, Emmett
2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
ROBIN:

Is this Ikah's game or a Brantsteele simulator ? We have a "New Hitchcock" alliance....and my loyalty is at 2. I don't like AJ tbh. He ignores everything I say, so I'm just hoping he can leave soon. Same with Julian, Brady, and other peoppe I don't talk to in this game.
2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
BERNIE:

Soo Im starting to talk to people a little more but I also heard from Kolby that people are starting to talk about me soo I needa chill a lil bit.
Apparently i got thrown into a hitchcock alliance a little bit ago (Somehow) lol and this morning Zorbo made the move and said he wants Nick gone and all of sudden now EVERYBODY IN THE FUCKING GAME wants Nick gone...
Weird huh
Soo I noticed the most active people are Robin, Noah, Mud, Julian, and Zorbo.
That's either a very dangerous thing or something I can use to my advantage.
Robin is talking to me about forming a group but idk who I trust yet I've been waaaayyyyyyy too inactive lately. Idek who half of these fuckheads are tbh
2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
END OF EPISODE 5
2340 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
Alright More Episodes Will be posted in the next few days
I’ll mail you guys when I do

Still Got a lot left to go through
2340 days 2 hours ago
BernieBudd
GARRETT:

THIS HOST GUY IS NUTS OMG
2339 days 14 hours ago
Sunfire
Tj is like a spoiled child, Sunfire spread what i told him not to spread, and the others i don't know. let the sun rise and let them burn in the flames of the dawn.

He's actually referencing how I rose from the dead and came back from the zombies.

[10/30/2017 8:56:40 PM] Jorge Hernandez (Sunfire): Oh. Whatever is going on with Kolby, Noah, and all those other people needs to be stopped. Are you in the call?
[10/30/2017 8:57:07 PM] Silvery Moon: yeah
[10/30/2017 9:00:28 PM] Jorge Hernandez (Sunfire): What are they talking about?
[10/30/2017 9:00:40 PM] Silvery Moon: An alliance
[10/30/2017 9:02:15 PM] Jorge Hernandez (Sunfire): woe woe woe
[10/30/2017 9:02:18 PM] Jorge Hernandez (Sunfire): With who?
(INSERT SCREENSHOT HERE)
[10/30/2017 9:10:00 PM] Jorge Hernandez (Sunfire): Interesting

You never said I couldn't spread it.... so.....
2336 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
2331 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!