This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2344 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Josh: "I looked for the best opportunity to get people out subtlety and when i needed to with brute force"

When did you use brute force to get anyone out? One example I can think of is premerge when you tried to vote me out, but it didn't work out.
2344 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Garrett's question: How did your strategy and gameplay evolve over the season? And how did it compare to what your strategy was—especially when coming into a 28-person game?

I evolved, because at the beginning of the game I built plenty of social connections to give me a strong basis in the game. These connections got me through the premerge without much problems at all, and once the questionnaire challenge and merge hit, people started catching on. So at merge, I started to play a more honest and straight-up game, to make people want to work with me. I knew nobody would want to work with me when people called me the biggest threat, so I became someone that told the truth to almost everybody to make myself appealing in a different way.

I got through much of the merge because of idols, acquired due to my strong premerge social game, and immunities, proving I put the most blood sweat and tears into the game. Even though some immunity challenges were all luck, I showed my dedication on top of others in many of the challenges. In the sporcle challenge, me and Emmett were the only two to submit, and I spent hours on that challenge to make sure I had the lowest times. I won the final immunity challenge, which was a voting chart, because I knew the most about what was going on in the game between Alex and Josh. Alex was on call with me during the challenge, asking me for the correct answers, when in reality I played dumb a lot of the time because I wanted that immunity. Throughout the season, I prepared my voting chart ahead of time, showing that I cared about this game over the others, one thing that stayed constant throughout the game.

In order to overcome the incredibly large cast, I needed to get plenty of connections. I had friends, many of which got voted out early. I also made connections with people I had history with, another point of evolution I went through. I believe my game adapted and evolved the most throughout, while Alex's and Josh's games were pretty flat.
2344 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Josh: "Every player has value and you need to do your best to evaluate and benefit from each player you can, rather than to discard and ignore."

I never discarded or ignored anybody in this game, I kept my options open and didn't give up on anybody even if they voted me multiple times. You apologized to me after every single vote, which I knew was phony, but kept talking to you because I never discarded anybody in the game. I had this same behavior with everyone, and built personal connections with people, rather than solely strategic.
2344 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Lol well seems like that's all for now, sorry I didn't get to these earlier. I was occupied from 1-10 today, work sucks lmfao. But please feel free to ask any more questions if you have any more confusion, or are still undecided. Thank you jurors for your time and open-mindedness :)
2344 days 8 hours ago
Path
Side note getting rid of Bernie/Emmett were all my idea,You didn't even look at Bernie as a threat! My entertaining the thought to you! About Emmett and Bernie you were very one sided Mud and countless times was ASKING me who are they going FOR, HENCE THE REASON WHY I WAS NEVER GETTING TARGETED BC I KNEW WHAT WAS UP AND MANAGED NOT ME TO GET TARGET AND I KINDA FED OF MUD BEING A TARGET I WAS PUSHING IN PPLS MINDS SO THEY DON'T GO AFTER Me

Secondly, Jurors I don't think most of Muds statements are accurate you thought you had Garrett and the game Maped out numerous times, You didn't want to get rid of you friends such as Robin, But I motivated you in doing so, If yo u wanna lie about that I can show you guys proof. I knew pretty about everything since the beginning to end. Mud was clueless and needed information from me and needed to gravite towards me.

Thirdly, How did you plan to take out Garrett when I fed you a LIE, And you believed me and went with it without asking Garrett etc, You weren't really 100% with your relationships I was. Me giving you that lie motivated you doing my DIRTY work and that's voting out Garrett and what did you tell me afterwards "He could've been a potential ally" Well I knew I had much more numbers to rely on. You didn't, I was breaking Muds numbers piece by piece, So he can lean towards on me, Until the end, Which is why I targeted most of his FRIENDS, KOLBY/JACK/MC ETC.

Lastly jurors I don't thhink you should vote FOR mud He was CARRIED THIS GAME by me. And really needed go rely on Immunity and idols, When 90% of the game is social game and strategic game ! We couldn't see that side of him. When Mud was winning immunities, most of you jurors thoughts I was next to go. Well I managed myself to me SAFE. Countless times and that isn't LUCK. Mud needed POEPLE GIVING HIM IDOLS, Instead of him finding some, So he was very granted then others this game since he knew tons of his friends would be PLAYING.

I joined this game LAST MINUTE. and played until the VERY END PLEASE VOTE FOR ME. I truly KNOW I outplayed my finalist, Me having all aspects and could've seen at all one example from each element they LACKED social. Strategically as well.

PLEASE I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR VOTES.
2344 days 5 hours ago
BernieBudd
I need some duct tape
2344 days 5 hours ago
Path
Sorry for  my spelling i was just shocked reading muds lies haha, I made this plea early as shit when i woke up.
2344 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I’ll reply to this later because I’m at school lol.
2344 days 4 hours ago
Path
Tim i agree 100%, It doesnt make sense thats how you know he had poor social game.

lionsden121
me @ muds social game better with people who got voted out then people in the game
2344 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
I voted guys and I respect all 3 of your games and I consider 2 of you friends, in my opinion one of you played the BEST tho

Gl all 3
2344 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Also only one of you answered part of my question lol
2344 days 4 hours ago
Path
Did you have an impact in my vote off?

I did not have an impact on your vote off, I was def not expecting you to go out so early, Weve played many games together. But its unfortunate this game you were gone so early.

How would things look like if I returned to the game?

If you returned to the game, I feel like youd change the game, Because youd be a huge wildcard, Which is why i think people didnt bring back early boots, because they can cause CHAOS.

Would you bring me back to the game and how far would we go together?

I wouldnt have brought you back, Again you were out so early, and that i cant take a risk, bringing someone back in, not knowing whats happening bc he was gone so early in the game. You wouldnt know the dynamics and whats going on. But if i was forced to bring you back, i feel like we wouldnt go far together, dew to the fact that we have different kinds of agenda on whom we want gone, We both have similar gameplay as in wanting to take control of the game. So i dont think wed go far with one another.

Compare your gameplay to an animal and motivate why!

I would compare my gameplay to an Eagle, The reason being is because an eagle is usually flying up  the sky and sees what goes on. And i feel like my gameplay was similar to that, Because i knew who was with who at all times, And when an Eagle stalks its prey it attacks! Which is what ive managed to do throughout this WHOLE GAME.

https://media.giphy.com/media/EPDjO7pkxU8KI/200.gif
2344 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
@ Alex’s first post (separated by paragraphs)

-You definitely brought bernie up as a name, but you didn’t have to try too hard to convince me. All I’m saying is that voting Bernie isn’t your move, I got Bernie out because I played my idol.

-Everything I said is accurate. I would never lie at FTC. Me and robin weren’t really friends, i just thought he’d be loyal, because he was loyal to me a previous game. Once he started being suspicious, I was all in to vote him out.

-I brought up garretts name before you lied to me, I switched to him because I feared the plan wouldn’t work. Not because of what you told me. Again, you’re taking too much credit.

-I love how you keep bringing up the exact same points, when I’ve explained myself multiple times. Look back at my arguments and provide rebuttals please.
2344 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alex: “Tim i agree 100%, It doesnt make sense thats how you know he had poor social game.”

This only shows that a lot of my allies were voted out early. Kolby, TJ, Marto, Nels, etc. despite this, I still managed to make connections with people I had problems with earlier, as well as kept connections with the zombies and eventually earned their vote.
2344 days 1 hour ago
Path
I truly believe i should win the GAME!

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!