This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2344 days 23 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Josh's statement: How I played this game was to not overplay and unneccesarily make myself a target. Was it unexciting at times, perhaps, but sometimes the flashy move, is the wrong move.

I agree completely. But there's a difference between playing flashy and playing smart. You played extremely safe throughout the game, when I feel that making different moves would be more beneficial. For example, the MC vote, MC had no influence on the game whatsoever, and was simply following a vote. You said that you voted him out because of past relationships, when he voted however I wanted and didn't bring anyone's name up. I feel voting out Emmett would've been a better move on your part, because I had immunity, and if you wanted to take me out you could've done it later, even with MC still in the game.
2344 days 23 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Steel's question: what was the logic of voting out Bryan over Josh for 4th?

After Bernie left, I went straight to Josh, because he just lost his closest ally and wanted him on my side. We made a f3 deal then, and although it was to prevent me from leaving, I was still planning on sticking with it. I changed my game after being targeted countless times at the beginning of the merge to be honest and straightforward, and I wasn't gonna end that at final 4. Alex was worried that Bryan and Josh would team up to vote Alex out, which I knew would never happen because Bryan was close with me and Alex, and Josh wanted what would keep him in the game. So those were my reasons, and were much different from Alex's.
2344 days 23 hours ago
mudndawilderness
TJ: Ily2 <3 wish we could've gotten further in the game together. Thanks for the idol tho!
2344 days 23 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alex: "Well my biggest move was getting rid of Bernie, and gravitating on my connections to get me this far and playing both sides. Also blindsiding Garrett."

Bernie left due to my idol, and proved to be against me plenty of times. You didn't have to do much convincing at all lmfao. The Garrett blindside, I told you to switch last second, when you still had confidence in the 3-2-1 plan to vote out Emmett that obviously wouldn't have worked.  That lie you told me was after I told you to switch to garrett. The Garrett move most definitely was my doing, not yours.
2344 days 23 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alex: "You guys will look foolish voting for him mud someone who needed twist and advantages to GET BY ANOTHER DAY, Me and Josh i can beg the differ."

Lol I like how you say that you needed idols and immunities in one post, and then completely contradict yourself in the next.
2344 days 23 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Steel: "no i agree with you alex, in fact mud needed both of us to get who he wanted out"

Isn't that how Survivor works? Nobody can tread through this game alone. If you're referring to the merge vote, you, alex, and bryan came to me telling me I was being targeted, and my social game with you and Bryan is what caused you guys to do that (not saying alex because we were friends before the game lol). When Brady left, 5 people decided to keep me in this game, and vote out somebody who was mostly inactive premerge, and had the sole purpose of getting me out of this game. Brady wasn't a threat to anybody but myself, and I still managed to get 5 people to vote him. That's a social game if I ever saw it. And of course I needed allies to do it.
2344 days 23 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Emmett's question: tell me why alex shouldnt win...and do u think that it didnt matter who you took to the finals as long as you just made it there???

Julian asked the same question about why Alex shouldn't win, so I'll copy-paste it so you can see easier.
Well, first of all Alex failed to adapt to this game. I became a target at final 14, but I got the majority of the votes at the first merge vote, and would be gone if it weren’t for my idol. When I was in the minority of the tribe, I began to be more honest and straight up to everybody, making me a more appealing ally. Alex’s name came up all the way since the first kolby vote, and I had to keep the target off his back quite a few times because I needed him. Due to my change in gameplay at the merge, I became less of a target, and people started to target alex because he was trying to play both sides, but everybody knew exactly what he was doing. Even when his name was brought up, and he almost went home, he STILL continued to play the same game. People continued to be agitated with his gameplay. Also, he wouldn’t be here without his idols, which he found because of pure luck. My idols were given to me, which isn’t luck. Plenty of times, Alex just asked me for a vote and went with it. And other times, when he had another idea about the vote, it usually took me little convincing to get him to do what I want. That’s why you shouldn’t vote for Alex.

And for the second question, yes that's what I thought because I had multiple zombies telling me the exact same thing. However, I don't think that changed any of the actions I made in this game, I still would've made the same moves that I made before. Confidence is something that can blind somebody, and I believe I learned to overlook that in this game. Playing my idol at f6 is an example of this, I looked at the situation critically and figured that I had a large chance of getting voted out, when normally I would've wanted to keep my idol for final 5. I guess that's another thing I learned in the game lol, as an addition to Steel's question.
2344 days 23 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alex: "I knew that Mud/Josh would never work together, If i wasn't their to keep them on the same page all hell would've broken lose, They had history from past games. But i was the initial glue of them working together."

Not true at all, I talked to Josh on my own, as well as plenty of other people i previously had history with. I'm not as one-dimensional as you think lol. If Josh would benefit me, I'd be willing to work with him, even without Alex in the game. I still think you're giving yourself way too much credit for the things that happened in the game.
2344 days 23 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alex: "I think i was an important piece on Mud's game without me he wouldn't be here, I can say differ, I honestly think i would've still been in the game had Mud gotten voted out, Because I would be perceived less threatening. I countlessly told not to mention my name as in us working together, Hence the reason why i made it seem to people i wasn't with him, Bc in the beginning of merge, had i told people i was with mud i wouldn't be here, And some believed it when i said i wasn't with mud, which bought me more time in the game."

Without a doubt you were an important part of my game, but I feel like I would be more likely to be here than you if we didn't have each other. You relied on me more, and I literally GAVE YOU IMMUNITY AT F7, when honestly you probably would've been toast. I shared my idol clue with you, which allowed you to find the idol. I shared my voodoo doll clue with you, which allowed you to find my voodoo doll, ultimately helping me in the game. You wouldn't have found your idol if it wasn't for me either. You relied on me so much in this game, more than I relied on you.
2344 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alex: "Emmett I was genuine to YOU!"

Alex agreed with me since final 13 that emmett needed to leave. Unless Alex told Emmett this, he wasn't genuine.
2344 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Fred's question: Did you have an impact in my vote off?

No, I wasn't on your tribe, but the Christ Warriors alliance I was in was talking about voting you out. I could've tried to intervene, but didn't because 1. It was way to early to play that hard and 2. I know you're a player that has a killer social game, but will flip on a dime. I saw it in WANJ's all stars and my Survivor: Cambodia, and I would've liked to work with you but it didn't kill me when you left by any means.
2344 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Fred's question: "How would things look like if I returned to the game?"

Depends on when. I saw you were 2 days inactive recently so if you were brought back around finale then rip lmfao. But I know a lot of people were very against bringing people back, and you would likely be voted out quickly regardless of the time in the game unless you were able to integrate yourself into the tribe well. Which tbh I think you would've been able to do haha. Other than that, there would probably be an extra fred and possibly some Fred idols :P
2344 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Fred: "Would you bring me back to the game and how far would we go together?"

No I wouldn't have, I described you as a player in your first question and tbh there were better options that I could've brought into the game. You're a good friend but I think there were more reliable people on zombie island i could choose from.
2344 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Fred's question: Compare your gameplay to an animal and motivate why!

I think my gameplay was similar to a crocodile. Sometimes they're lurking below the water, sometimes they're aggressively drowning their prey. Similarly, I adapted to the game that was in front of me, while the other two finalists kept their gameplay consistent. Reptiles are normally known to be sly and cunning, and I attempted to maintain connections with everyone in the game and kept my options open. I led votes when I had to, but I also went with the flow at times when I didn't need to lead.
2344 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Josh: "I let allies succeed and stabbed in the back alex and mud multiple times, yet they continued to try and work with me, why? Because I appeared to be non threatening, cried that I was sorry and loyal, but I really wasn’t."

I kept all options open in my game, and once Bernie left you were my best option. You did appear to be non-threatening, playing a game like that is good to get far but once you hit FTC, you don't have credit for many moves. You played safe, not smart, when it seems like other options were better for you in the game.

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!