This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ZOMBIE ISLAND PREMIERE

Topic » ZOMBIE ISLAND PREMIERE

2385 days 19 hours ago
ZforZombie
Date: Tuesday, October 31st @7EST

NON-LIVE

Includes:

-Official Introduction
-Twist Reveal
-Challenge posted

RULES----->https://tengaged.com/group/8659-zombies-survivor-zombie-island/forum/topic/20863846
2385 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
October 31st @7EST

does the term halloween not exist in ur book mate -_-
2385 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
It’s nonlive lol
2385 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
I pray to Big Bob Oakley that Make a Bad An Shy Tribe wins immunity
2385 days 8 hours ago
iTy990
Yasss bitch nonlive letsgetit gang gang.
2385 days 8 hours ago
moondancer63
noah_kondon
October 31st @7EST

does the term halloween not exist in ur book mate -_-

same noah
2385 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
Let's get sickening
2385 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
Alright it's non live so I want to get you guys started on it right away
2385 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
I gotta do my usual intro

Hello everyone and welcome to Zombie Island and the last season of Zombie's Survivor. I enjoyed hosting every season I've done and I figured I got to leave hosting off right, So I'm glad you All decided to play. It's a big cast

We will have a challenge and A tribal almost everyday if my schedule does not prevent it(Warning: I have basketball and I do work closing shifts every now and then so expect some Non-Live challenges and if need be a Day break ). I can also try to make sure times for you guys work when most of you can participate. At the start that will be hard to do so don't expect every request to be filled. I hope that everyone is active and sends confessionals because I am going to save them all so we can look back on the season. This also helps with awards after the game has ended.

I am all for being competitive, being yourself, having a sense of humor, but I do want to avoid Personal attacks because nobody joined this to have their day ruined by some random person online like I say every season. If you are talking about the game and the conditions of the game then thats alright with me. This should be strictly competition.

With that said lets get to the big twist of the season(you either hate it or love it) once again this season like every season and then the first challenge of the season you guys can start working on it.
2385 days 1 hour ago
JackEdgeAKAtheEdge
I can't be here
2385 days 1 hour ago
Robinhood99
Hello :3
2385 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
I've already been personally attacked ;-;
2385 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
So as you all know, We are currently located on a fictional island called Zombie Island Lmao. So ofc the location has something to do with the twist. This season when you are voted out, You are out but you are still on the island. You become a Zombie.

A zombie will vote every tribal for someone at tribal. However not every Zombies vote counts. It is always who the majority of the zombie's choose to vote. Ofc if there is only one zombie then they will cast the sole vote.

Throughout the season tho, The tribe or player finishing in first place gets put into a random.org(or just gets to if individual) and Whichever name gets drawn gets to make a choice

A) Swap a zombie back in the game for the next Voted person(Only an option every other challenge)
B) Eliminate a zombie from the game for good
C) Get a clue to a voodoo doll(Choose any player of your choice)
D) Do Nothing
2385 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
What are Voodoo Dolls? Well most of you should know what they are, but how are they used in this game?

You all have a voodoo doll of yourselves to be hidden on a separate list of items.

You can guess for a voodoo doll once a day. If you find one, Here are your options

A) Swap that person onto a tribe of your choice
B) Make that person reveal their vote
C) Sit that person out of a tribal
D) Sit that person out of a challenge
E) Make that person vote however you want

You can hold on to the voodoo dolls however long you want. They are valid last at F6.

But Someone's voodoo doll can only be used once for one thing. Once thy have been used then their voodoo doll is out of the game.
2385 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
The dolls are hidden on the list of Stephen King characters posted on main page
2385 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
Ok I'm going to post the first challenge if no questions

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!