This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2526 days 22 hours ago
tonym101101
Dana, Ryan, Mama - I genuinely love you all and if you have any statements or questions for me let me know <3
2526 days 21 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Disgusting & I don't recall defending Mama ...

I literally don't, I should consider hurting myself if I actually did that.
2526 days 20 hours ago
Emotion
6/7 votes received
2526 days 20 hours ago
Zuelke
Josephina I wouldn't be so quick to namecall me when I outlasted you, especially without a single immunity win or idol to help on the way ... eek

And I also wouldn't say that I'm the untrustworthy one when your entire game is riddled with lie after lie after lie.  You lied about not having an idol and called me, Ethan and Brittany liars.  You lied about voting Tony in the Final 8 when you were really voting Tyler.  You trolled Ryan just to get him to vote for you.  And all these facts are coming from someone who BARELY TALKED TO YOU.

You call me a sheep to Tony and Tyler?  I wasn't sheeping them in the slightest.  If I had the chance I would've turned on them in a heartbeat.  I stuck with them so I could get your ass.  But you hung around like a sinus infection, and you let your allies fall around you one by one.  You didn't even save Dana with the idol when it could've saved her and put you back in the numbers.  You're absolutely toxic and a fuckwit of an ally.  Just look what shape your friends ended up in thanks to you.
2526 days 20 hours ago
tyleror
This is so wild.. imagine the jury doing this in irl survivor I WISH
2526 days 18 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Congrats you outlasted me ... by being someones sheep ... lol
2526 days 18 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
And I also wouldn't say that I'm the untrustworthy one when your entire game is riddled with lie after lie after lie.  You lied about not having an idol and called me, Ethan and Brittany liars.  You lied about voting Tony in the Final 8 when you were really voting Tyler.  You trolled Ryan just to get him to vote for you.  And all these facts are coming from someone who BARELY TALKED TO YOU.

-

Why would I tell you anything true? I was the only one from Ethan, Dana, and Brit who did not want to work or trust with you ... Like obviously I was going to lie to you, i'm not here to let you in on my plans. I knew if I told you that I had the idol you would have ran to your mother Tyler & told him about it ... like LOL.

Yeah i'm sure you didn't sheep them or follow them at all this game. "If I had the chance" ... you did though, but you didn't. You decided to stick with them knowing they were an unbreakable duo ... nobody sees you in the picture of all of the moves they made. & okay let me say this again because you clearly lost your brain in someones ass this season ... "I didn't want to risk my own game and idol Dana over myself". Had I know Dana was forsure getting votes then I would have done it but I didn't hear anything and I was not going to risk my game for her as much I love her.

I'm the toxic ally who made it far into the game because I actually played for myself and not for anyone else ... It just truly hurts me that you weren't able to play for yourself this season. I mean like you could have flipped on them once but you never did, like I saw you as that person who already gave up & was just there for a vote. *hugs*
2526 days 5 hours ago
Zuelke
You didn't KNOW Dana was getting votes because you never talked to anyone....I even told DANA she was getting votes and she didn't even tell you.  Your social game was atrocious.  If you had come to me and asked me if I wanted to flip on Tyler and Tony, I would've done exactly that, but you didn't.  And I wasn't going to risk coming to you because I'm not going to put MYSELF on the chopping block for someone that has lied to me all game. 

I was always playing for myself, that's what everyone in this game did.  You just didn't do it as well.  If anyone gave up, it was you.  You sat in that Final 4 and accepted your 3-1 exit.  I was always playing to win and I thought about every decision I made!  I was just one immunity challenge win from the end.  So you perceiving me as a "sheep" is making you look hella ignorant rn.
2526 days 5 hours ago
Zuelke
Ethan was a way better ambassador than you will ever be Katherine... so don't sit there acting self-righteous when you good and god damn well your gameplay was horseshit.  If you think MY gameplay is bad, well honey, that looks like it's gonna be Tyler's problem.
2526 days 4 hours ago
pikaplayer
*Pops in randomly* Uhhh actually Mama placing doesn't decide if your a sheep or not GAMEPLAY does cause sheeps have been taken to f2-3 before, no? Sorry that bit just bugged me I'll leave now *Dashes into the bushes*

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!