This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2528 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
i was going to vote for tyler but he spammed me to look at this game so i think ill vote tony because i hate spammers
2528 days 7 hours ago
tyleror
Katherine- Best Lea Michele song is Run to You.

I didn't talk to you as the game neared its end is because I felt like there was no point. Even earlier in the game when we were not completely against each other, it felt like every time I messaged you, you didn't really care to talk to me and to me it seemed like there would never be anything to come from that. If my perception is incorrect than I apologize, but it just felt like I would be wasting time. I really did not speak to many people as the numbers got smaller and smaller in this game, because there was less to talk about. As the game got more divided there was just less going on between sides because everyone had made up their minds.
2528 days 7 hours ago
tyleror
Dana- I'm sorry that I spammed you, I hope that didn't actually make you that mad. I consider you a friend and so I thought you'd help me out; that's all. I'm hoping you can look past that to see how I played this game and why I am deserving of a win. If not, I will still have to respect your decision.
2528 days 7 hours ago
tonym101101
I would like to start off by saying that I am beyond satisfied that I made it to the end with my best friend, my obvious final 2 from the beginning of the game. I slayed the early game by doing well in the tribal challenges. While this did put a target on my back, I wanted to prove that I was a good competitor and wanted to help my tribe do well.  I was playing very strategically as well, getting my way in the only actual vote we had on Koror, by getting out the returning player who I believed to be my biggest threat and annoyance. I continued to orchestrate moves at the merge, but laid low in most of the challenges to try to minimize being perceived as a threat. The only vote that didn't go my way was when Katherine used her idol. I believe I deserve to win this game because I played a part in every person going home (aside from Ryan) and I did it while not being seen as the biggest threat. I hope the jury members see that I am deserving as the title and give me their vote to win. I am excited to hear any questions and answer them to the best of my abilities. All in all, it was a good game and I am happy to have played it with all of you <3
2528 days 7 hours ago
tonym101101
I will all questions shortly, I have to get dinner. <3
2528 days 7 hours ago
Zuelke
Josephina, shut the fuck up you stupid hag.  I don't remember you ever talking to me ever strategizing or talking to me in this game EVER.  You clearly are mentally handicapped if you ever thought that I didn't know Tony and Tyler were working together, if the fact you not using that second of idol of yours on Dana in the Final 5 wasn't evidence enough.

Same goes to you Tyler, I'm not fucking stupid that you and Tony are friends.  I also made the decision a long time ago who I would vote out in the Final 3, and that was YOU.  That is fair.  But you didn't even give me a chance, not a single one, and if I was free when the competition was happening then I could just as easily have won and you wouldn't even be sitting there if I treated you the same way.  So I'll repay you exactly that - you're not getting my jury vote, no chance in hell.  No need to kiss my ass anymore you fucking prick.
2528 days 6 hours ago
Zuelke
And Josephina I would have voted with you in the Final 4 but again, you never talked to me.  So I had no choice but to go with Tony and Tyler.
2528 days 6 hours ago
Zuelke
Ugh this all is just why I'm so pissed.  I played a really great game but because of one crucial immunity loss I'm forever remembered as Tyler's clueless goat.  That's not how I played this game at all.
2528 days 6 hours ago
tyleror
I'm not kissing your ass, I'm really sorry you feel that way.
2528 days 6 hours ago
tyleror
Mama- Do you think that Tony would have given you a "chance" in the finals either? Him and I both knew the decision to make already. You already made your decision too, which you admit yourself. So why waste anybody's time being fake and not just getting to the point? I'm hoping you can look past this one challenge because it would have been the result no matter what. Your only shot at finals was winning the challenge yourself.
2528 days 5 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
"Josephina, shut the fuck up you stupid hag.  I don't remember you ever talking to me ever strategizing or talking to me in this game EVER.  You clearly are mentally handicapped if you ever thought that I didn't know Tony and Tyler were working together, if the fact you not using that second of idol of yours on Dana in the Final 5 wasn't evidence enough."

Mama, your ugly dumbass literally was in an alliance with Ollie & I and you flipped on Ollie & from then on I knew not to trust you. Why would I continue talking to you anyways? LOL. Everyone would add you to groupchats to tell you who to vote between Tyler or Tony & I knew you weren't going to because you're an awful sheep. I was never going to ask a sheep like you for help after you backstabbed me, thankgod you did backstab me though in the Ollie vote because I met two amazing people, Brit and Ethan. Meanwhile you were up someones ass the entire time & got mad someone didn't hesitate taking you. I wasn't risking my own game for Dana with my second idol, adios. I came to play for myself not for Dana, ly boo though @ dana if you see this :*
2528 days 5 hours ago
tyleror
Me at the jury going in on each other more than Tony and I
2528 days 5 hours ago
tonym101101
Ethan and Brittany - Thanks for your support and statements. I respect your decision and I enjoyed playing with you both.
2528 days 5 hours ago
tonym101101
David - I had never shunned you, I actually wanted to work with you. I had talked to you for every vote on Koror, but you had it out for Tyler for some reason. I had my numbers but I still tried to play with you and you didn't want to cooperate. At merge, you were being shifty and trying to play both sides and I was not having it. I believe I had a great social game because I had good conversations with people from both sides and talked to people as much as possible without bothering them. I did not need your vote on Koror and I certainly didn't need it at the merge. I got my way without your vote when it probably would've been better to vote out an Ulong member, to keep the numbers with Koror. I took a risk in voting you out, but it paid off because of the connections I made with other people. Had you made yourself more trustworthy, maybe things would've played out differently.
2528 days 5 hours ago
tonym101101
Katherine - Best Lea Michelle song is Cannonball :)

I believe you should write my name because I played a better social game and had better conversations with you. I clearly did not realize how close you and Ethan were if it was that big of a mistake that I threw his name out to you. I was not on Ulong and I wasn't completely sure what the connections over there were. Also when I did throw out Mama's name to you, you got super defensive and said that you could never vote her out. I genuinely tried to work with you, but you clearly were not having it since I targeted your Ulong sisters. I took Mama over you because not only were you a bigger competition threat, but you also had a stronger case to plead to the jury had you made the final 2. Mama also was loyal to me and I wanted to give that same loyalty back to her. I'm proud of the immunity win and my decision to vote you out. I hope you can respect me voting you out and give me your vote because you were one of the biggest competitors in this game. Had I not won that immunity and voted you out you probably would've been sitting here in the final 2.

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!