This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Reunion

Topic » All Stars Reunion

2601 days 12 hours ago
sportygirl22
My biggest flaw was not voting Ivy in F5. *cries*

I really thought I sent more confessionals than that lol
2601 days 12 hours ago
sportygirl22
Also I think I was probably called the most names out of everyone lol
2601 days 12 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
I am still so mad at myself for how i treated you in f5

Would you have voted me if i didnt do what i did?
2601 days 12 hours ago
Emotion
Yeah you don't send tons of confessionals and I got lazy and didn't add all of your Skype confessionals, but I head plenty from you cause you tagged me in all of your conversations so I have you a by
2601 days 12 hours ago
sportygirl22
Honestly I was thinking maddie was such a huge jury threat before that that no I probably would have voted maddie in f4. And hindsight I still should have because I may have had a better chance at spamming against her in the FMC lmao but idk if Chanel would have done it
2601 days 12 hours ago
sportygirl22
I was gonna say! I knew I sent you skype confessionals lol rewd @emo!
2601 days 12 hours ago
Emotion
Ok ok, but I had to copy them on my phone, put them in a Tengaged mail and send them to myself and then add them to the confessional group and I get into a zone and I go in order and I didn't know where exactly the fit. Sorry boo boo
2601 days 12 hours ago
sportygirl22
Confessional: I am woman enough to admit that I got too confident. I am woman enough to see that that was a good move by ivy for her game. What I can't get over is that ivy doesn't even talk to me after I play an idol on her. Like I'm literally proving my loyalty to her and she doesn't have enough respect to even say anything. And she's lost my vote for this reason.

I feel like Chanel and is pissed and obvi maddie wants me out. My only saving grace is winning this immunity. I have to win. Or I'm at least doing a FMC if not I'm out completely.

My game isn't where I want it to be, but I can still get to the end. This is all-stars for a reason.

Btw even though I'm disgusted by 2 of them, when had there ever been a F4 of just girls? Iconic lmao

This is what I sent after F5 @ivy
2601 days 12 hours ago
sportygirl22
@emo please stop yelling at me
2601 days 11 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
So basically right then was when I lost your jury vote LOLZ! And honestly at the end of the day I don't blame you, I should've watched my words there.

Darn, and to think I was so close to tying that vote!!! XD I'm literally going to be traumatized for the rest of my life
2601 days 11 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Congrats Chanel XD Sucks that I was first boot though. (On the one day that I wouldn't be available too but oh well)
2601 days 11 hours ago
sportygirl22
@ivy I'm not going to lie, a little bit of my vote was a little bit of shade at you for our season finale ;P but I really do believe Chanel played a great game!! You did too and I really would have voted for you if it wasn't for the F5 situation :/ i don't usually take these things to heart, but that really did hurt tbh. Beyond the game. But it's all good now and I want to put it behind me!
2601 days 11 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
XD it's totally fine Aria, that's the game. That was completely my fault for not showing appreciation (even though i was very thankful for what you did<3)

but omg the fact that you maybe would've voted for me.... i am literally going to have nightmares for the rest of my life LOLZ! I still love you girl! It's good payback anyways since I voted Chanel in Amazon xD
2601 days 8 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
Ugh @DJ I almost got away with 0 votes again, if it wasn't for you lol
2601 days 5 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Well I didn't mean to do so but sorry? XD

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!