This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Invincibility Challenge 2 - The Awake-athon

Topic » Invincibility Challenge 2 -..

2204 days 21 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Heres how this challenge works:

Campers must try and stay awake the longest. To stay awake you must type: *Stays Awake* which will give you 1 point for your team. After every hour, if you post *Stays Awake* you score another point for your team. This challenge will be for 24 hours, and the most 1 person can get for there team is 24 points. The team with the most points after 24 hours wins invincibility and is safe from the vote, losers going to the campfire ceremony!

https://media.giphy.com/media/a0VcLy2r7dOcE/giphy.gif

(Also I am realizing that this game is becoming a little inactive and I am sorry for that, but I will make sure to post on the regular and also I would appreciate it if you guys posted more on all the forums and made it interactive :) thanks)
2204 days 21 hours ago
jwbrine
*stays awake*
2204 days 21 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
[ALSO JUST TO MAKE THIS CLEAR, IT HAS TO BE EXACTLY AN 1 HOUR FOR YOU TO POST *stays awake* again, IF IT GOES OVER EXACTLY ONE HOUR THEN IT DOES NOT COUNT!]
2204 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
What if you go before 1 hour?
2204 days 21 hours ago
Macda27
It has to be exactly an hour
2204 days 21 hours ago
Macda27
*stays awake*
2204 days 21 hours ago
XxLoveWakizaxX
*stays awake*
2204 days 21 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
@Rubes if you go before one hours, that fine but u wont score a point
2204 days 21 hours ago
XxLoveWakizaxX
Courtney: I can stay for a month because I鈥檓 a C.I.T
2204 days 21 hours ago
JustJoeybtw
Stays awake
2204 days 21 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
[ALSO SOMETHING THAT I DID NOT ADD WHICH IS REALLY IMPORTANT, IF YOU GO OVER AN HOUR, THEN YOU FALL ASLEEP WHICH MEANS YOUR OUT OF THE COMPETITION, butttt atleast u scored 1 point, and those who dont even do the challenge score 0 points and were bascially asleep the whole time.]
2204 days 21 hours ago
Magicalbaby
*Stays awake*
2204 days 21 hours ago
Latisha0987
Stays awake
2204 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
Stays awake
2204 days 21 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
*stays awake*
2204 days 21 hours ago
scooby0000
*stays awake*

open group

Total Drama Island 馃彎

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!