This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2232 days ago
Yandereboy12
sadie- that bridgette chic looks like a lesbian and that eva looks more like a man than a female serously me katie and courtney are the only pretty gals on our tribe
2231 days 20 hours ago
jayrox9321
Duncan: why is there a squirel in here. yesterday there was a racoon and now a squirel, whats next a bear. I dont even wanna think about that right now...
2231 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Noah: we lost our first challenge because Beth, Gwen and Trent didn't jump.
2231 days 12 hours ago
jwbrine
Leshawna: OH HELL NAW! My fat ass ain't got time for this campfire ceremony. Thanks Beth, Gwen, and Trent....
2231 days 8 hours ago
ThyArtIsGrin
Geoff: I鈥檓 glad we won dude... but there was no way I was jumping off that cliff
2231 days 7 hours ago
XxLoveWakizaxX
Courtney: I was too scared to jump off a cliff, fuck that. But hey at least we won :)
2231 days 6 hours ago
Cookie_13
Ezekiel: I can't believe it! At least we won!
2231 days 4 hours ago
Emmett4
DJ-We won tbh im not shocked because the other team is a bunch of @%:$&$.
2231 days 4 hours ago
scooby0000
Cody : Trent seems like a cool guy and Gwen is pretty cute.......a pretty good member of out team
2231 days 1 hour ago
boogie23
Bridgette: Thinking about everyone in the Killer Bass, I really like Courtney, and Geoff is really cool. Oh, and he is so...... ah! nice too! Nice too! That's what I meant!
2231 days 1 hour ago
jayrox9321
Duncan: Im so glad killer Bass has immunity, my team is pretty cool and it would suck having to vote someone off
2230 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
owen Heather is very scary.
2230 days 20 hours ago
Magicalbaby
Gwen: I am mad at myself for not jumping but when you see the shark that ate your mother it is sad

A lot of people don't know but my family went to the Carribean, my mother went for a swim in the ocean while my brother & I stayed on the beach.

I hope my teammates don't vote me off because I was scared.
2229 days 7 hours ago
XxLoveWakizaxX
Courtney: I really wish I could take off this stupid chicken hat already
2229 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Owen : Can we hurry up, I am starving here.

open group

Total Drama Island 馃彎

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!