This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2221 days 22 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
This is the confessional room where all the campers air out there most inner thoughts!
2221 days 22 hours ago
Cookie_13
Ezekial: I confess, that I think Tyler already doesn't like me! And that Lindsy girl! I with she was a killer bass! She's SOOOOOO hot!
2221 days 21 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Sadie: oh my God have u seen my new tampon on o la la -butt gets stuck on toilet seat- ahhhh I'm   
Stuck this is like that one time when Katie drove my mom's car into a snackshack
2221 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Noah: Can I leave. Seriously I'm sick of this Ezekiel kid he thinks he can fight people but really he's gonna cry if anyone even tries to fight him
2221 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Sadie: by the end of this day me and Noah's gonna have sex and I'll be the topper
2221 days 19 hours ago
scooby0000
Cody : ezekiel has problems,the sooner he goes the better
2221 days 19 hours ago
Cookie_13
Ezekial: I don't know why everyone hates me. I'll just keep my mouth shut the rest of the show.
2221 days 19 hours ago
jayrox9321
Duncan: I cant believe im here this is so exciting!!!!!
2221 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
imagine if Duncan was actually like that 馃槀
2221 days 19 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Sadie ima have a three way with Duncan and noah
2221 days 18 hours ago
boogie23
Bridgette: A fight already a few minutes on the beach.. Honestly, why is this happening? We shouldn't be like this!
2221 days 18 hours ago
AbsoluteAsshole
Heather- so many annoying stupid cunts and all the men are brain dead. Once my period starts I know Ima cause a war with these dumb hoes.
2221 days 18 hours ago
AbsoluteAsshole
Do my fellow screaming gophers realize we were allowed to bring deodorant. It鈥檚 hard for me to play a good social game when every one reeks. Especially Owen... Ewe!!
2221 days 17 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Sadie: my and kaTie are bff's and Heather asked me out...I didn't know she was a lesbian
2221 days 16 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Katie: My sister, Sadie, has gained a little weight eating this camp food... It's okay though! It makes me look skinnier when I stand next to her!! 馃挏
2221 days 16 hours ago
JustJoeybtw
Izzy:Umm theres a Raccon in here!

open group

Total Drama Island 馃彎

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!