This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2194 days 5 hours ago
scooby0000
Cody : I think I am in love
2194 days 5 hours ago
scooby0000
Cody : Courtney keeps talking how she is a C.I.T, now I don't mean to be rude but I am pretty sure nobody cares, not surprised if her attitude becomes her downfall
2194 days 1 hour ago
Yandereboy12
Sadie: this is a obv vote killor bass Harold hasn't been online 4 days obv vote for us
2193 days 5 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Sadie: Harold needs to go he hasn't been on for days now
2193 days 5 hours ago
boogie23
Bridgette: There is a lot to blame in how we did loose this challenge, but Harold's always disappearing, and already adding to that it's really weird, isn't going to help us in challenges.
2193 days 5 hours ago
Macda27
Tyler: I gave our team two points, I’m bummed out that we lost!
2193 days 4 hours ago
ThyArtIsGrin
Geoff: dudes I can’t believe we lost bruh it’s such a bummer!
2193 days 4 hours ago
ThyArtIsGrin
Geoff: I have to vote Harold
2190 days 15 hours ago
ThyArtIsGrin
GEOFF: YESS DUDE YOUR BOII SURVIVED ANOTHER DAY! On top of that Bridgette stayed too, nothing could be any better.
2190 days 8 hours ago
Cookie_13
Ezekiel: I think Cort likes me, but I love Sadie!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ‘«β€β€β€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

open group

Total Drama Island 🏝

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!