This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 Aftershow

Topic » Season 5 Aftershow

2541 days 5 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Least fave moment of Midori:
2541 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
Best Toma Moment (If you can think of one)?
2541 days 5 hours ago
ccwagu
guys stop i don't wanna do moments, i can't think of all these on the spot :(
2541 days 5 hours ago
ccwagu
besides, i'll be doing these for rankings
2541 days 5 hours ago
z3ro
ok
fave moments of each season
2541 days 5 hours ago
ccwagu
s1: tsubaki's freakout
s2: i just noticed you have abs
s3: fuck that season
s4: shizuko getting stabbed
s5: cyrus bye bye
2541 days 5 hours ago
z3ro
mine would be:
1 - hakken
2 - daichi's trial/death
3 - uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? when liliya climbed the building?
4 - the loop between the 3 locations
5 - when kaiousei beat the shit out of shizuko
2541 days 5 hours ago
z3ro
ok question how did the whole chieko/hibana/rikako trial go down
2541 days 5 hours ago
ccwagu
that trial was supposed to be a fail
rikako was planned, i messaged matt if he wanted to be a traitor since logie was talking about it
he said yes, so i "killed" him
2541 days 4 hours ago
tyboy618
this rp was sorta ok i guess

jk

i loved this so much and this experience was great, my first and forever favorite rp series. amazing narrative, amazing amazing roleplay, and a fun time overall. thank you cc < 3

-fuyashi and tito
2540 days 20 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Even though I was there for a flop season as my first I still consider this my first real dr rp. It may have been.....different....things happened but in the end...you gave me an experience I'll prob never forget and got me to figure out what to do not only as an Rowe but as a host (and I mean the good parts and things you did not the parts where you basically bailed) but thank you cc for letting me be a part of this fucking mess of an rp.
2540 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
This was officially one of the first DR rp's that I was able to be apart of with both Toshi and Toma. I found CC's Danganronpa was I was randomly searching through the groups page a while back and S2 was going on at the time. I was able to read a bit of what was going on and I checked up on it sometimes, I enjoyed the way that the season was progressed. I knew it was going to be something new to get used to, but when S3 NPC apps went up, I was able to get in touch with CC and that is how Toma came to be. Toshi was one of my gay children that I adored and loved, I enjoyed my time as him and when Chapter 3 came around after hearing you needed a killer, I contemplated it for a little bit and ultimately decided that I didn't want anyone to be ultimately fucked over that chapter by the randomizer, so Toshi was the killer that chapter. I knew he was going to be abandoning Tito and that part did make me sad, because that was a wonderful relationship that was sort of a nice surprise. I screamed with joy when Toshi returned for S4 with a chance to return to the land of the living, I planned to make him better a bit because S3 was a fucking mess and we all know it. I was basically fucked over because one of the most active players was able to be killed, which disappointed me and I was very upset. Luckily, people like Kayla, Tyler, etc were there to comfort me when that happened. The thing I was most happy about S4 in the end was that Tito returned to life, that was it. Season 5, Toma was officially my first DR MM and I loved the dynamic that he put off throughout most of the rp, acting as Kaiousei's right hand man and trying to convince everyone that he was all for hope, when he definitely wanted more despair. The Hibana traitor role was fun to play around with, at the end in final trial. Matt played the role excellently! All in all, I want to thank you for allowing me to participate in the series, I had fun!
2540 days 17 hours ago
Absol
its okay
2540 days 16 hours ago
kgunzrok
Shaken at alot of stuff being left unawnsered
2540 days 13 hours ago
z3ro
took 8 months too long, try again

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!