This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 Aftershow

Topic » Season 5 Aftershow

2540 days 20 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Translate pls ^^^
2540 days 20 hours ago
tyboy618
Were some of the items from the warehouse just duds?
Example: the cell phone, the black wig, Hokkyo's box, etc?
Also what was in Hokkyo's box?
2540 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
who would you say are the protags of seasons 2-5
(for those who don't know, he considered bronte the protag of 1)
2540 days 20 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Was there anything else in the laptop or flash drive?
2540 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
Okay so basically one day Koyu was walking around the Japan when she stumbled upon the Yanaihara

The people in the Yanaihara, which included the teachers and Masachika

They took her in, despite not knowing her, k?

So when Ikumi and Shizuko invaded the school, and killed everyone, they found her and didn't kill her, don't ask why

Shizuko was like, "the fuck is this moon speak?" and Ikumi was like "speak no more"

So she studied across who knows where and found some information, she put the information into the diary

By this time Shizuko was almost done setting up, so Ikumi wrote the letter in the back of the diary and sent Koyu off to the Future Foundation, because fuck Shizuko
2540 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
Shë tiamsela yang?
"What you do here?"

Hekaülim...
"Again..."
2540 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
The black wig was the wig Shizuko wore in S3.

Hokkyo's box and the cell phone were supposed to have more information, but they didn't because oops I'm a bad host ecksdee
2540 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
The flash drive did have something on it, but we'll leave that for another day ;)
2540 days 20 hours ago
tyboy618
What TRULY happened between Shizuko and her sister? How did her sister die, and how did she separate from Shizuko? Did she run off with Umeji or smth for the dick?
2540 days 20 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Why did s3 only had the two areas? What would've been the other locations?
2540 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
Basically there's three families related in this if i'm remembering correctly, the daigos, the kirishimas, and the karasus

so setsuna was friends with umeji and was like "damn, he fine, i fine, let us date" and shizuko was like "b-but my sister"

so shizuko was sort of friends with i think his name was hayato because i think setsuna was friends with him and she would talk to him about setsuna and umeji's relationship but that doesn't really matter

setsuna started to ignore shizuko to hang out with umeji, and shizuko was like "FUCK you setsuna hope you have fun with your dead boyfriend" and then she killed umeji and we got the events of hakken because yanaihara covered up the murder but that's for another explanation

so setsuna was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and commited el suicidio and shizuko was like FUCK

and then all her friends left her for the reserve course good thing she didn't because otherwise rip in peace my girl
2540 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
s3 only had two areas because it was supposed to have more but that was the delaying factor so i had to cut it
2540 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
season 2: fuyashi
season 3: idk, midori?
season 4: TITO DICK DICKMAN BABY
season 5: kaiousei or midori idk
2540 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
what happened to shizuko in between setsuna's death and the start of s1
2540 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
her friends left her lol fuck shizuko no friends for you

so this was near the time of shsl despair, and shizuko was despair

and good, because now we're gonna have a BROADCASTED KILLING GAME~

so shizuko thought, "hey, this is nice, i'm not nice, i can become nice if i do this successfully unlike junko. and hey, i can get some friendshipsssssssssssssss"

with this idea, she managed to come in contact with ikumi, who agreed to help her. with this they attacked yanaihara and locked ueyonabaru in the basement.

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!