This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Chapter 5 [Deadly Life]

Topic » Season 5, Chapter 5 [Deadly..

2623 days 12 hours ago
z3ro
K
2623 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Carson sweats a bit and slides into the daycare room, hiding behind the mangled rocking chair.
Carson: "N-No we don't..."
2623 days 12 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi follows him in there. She slips on one of the broken toys and falls. She begins to cry.
"..."
Fuyashi sniffles and sobs. It's as if she's...well, an preschooler.
2623 days 12 hours ago
z3ro
((CMON SEASON SIX))
2623 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Carson is crouched behind the rocking chair, staring out from behind the bars of the seat.
Carson: "......." Carson doesn't know what to say...he can't be associated with anyone anymore...
2623 days 12 hours ago
ccwagu
A female organism, regularly referred to as a homo sapiens sapiens, with white hair and green eyes, and is also referred to by many to the name of "Shizuko Kirishima", is stuck in a situation in which another much older organism, who is also a homo sapiens sapiens, with white hair as well, however this happening due to aging of the organism's cells as opposed to naturally being that way since birth, is holding her tight with her arms in a way that makes it impossible for her to escape in any way possible. Despite this, the collection of living cells, previously referred to as Shizuko Kirishima, still attempts to break out of this hold that the older organism has put her in with her appendages that, in the English language, are referred to as arms. It is unknown whether this struggle out of a hold that is keeping Shizuko Kirishima down will result in any scenario that will be beneficial for the white-haired, younger human being, but only a continuation of this fictional interactive story created by many people on the popular website known as tengaged.com will show the readers whether that said scenario could possibly happen.
2623 days 12 hours ago
tyboy618
(STOP PLEASE JUST BE FRIENDS WITH FUYASHI)

Fuyashi continues to cry.
"Please...help..."
2623 days 12 hours ago
z3ro
The Nutshack intro but every time they say "nutshack," Kaiousei holds on to Shizuko tighter.
2623 days 12 hours ago
ccwagu
Shizuko, after a while of resisting, eventually stops. She begins to tear up after this struggle.
2623 days 12 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei doesn't release her grip, but does notice the tears. "Why are you crying?" she tries to ask in her motherly tone.
2623 days 12 hours ago
ccwagu
Shizuko pushes one last time.
"Why do you care? You're the one who beat me senseless to the floor...!"
2623 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Carson shrinks further towards the chair.
Carson: "...Do...you need...a b-beverage...?"
2623 days 12 hours ago
z3ro
"Yeah, because I was angry at the time... I don't really know how to explain it; it's just an instinct I have as a mother."
2623 days 12 hours ago
ccwagu
"You're not my mother..."
2623 days 12 hours ago
z3ro
"And I'm not Fuyashi's mother either, but I treat her as a daughter."

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!