This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Chapter 5 [Deadly Life]

Topic » Season 5, Chapter 5 [Deadly..

2574 days 9 hours ago
ccwagu
~Lost in Translation~

2574 days 9 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei gasps in initial shock, but then sighs after. Continuing with her trend of making iconic references, she recites, "She had it coming. She had it coming. She only had herself to blame."

Of course, internally, Kaiousei is cheering that the bitch got what she fucking deserved. Externally, she doesn't really show that, but she also isn't showing any sign of mourning. Good. Chieko doesn't deserve it.
2574 days 9 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Inazari sighs*

"Reason 3, we where to busy talking with ourself to notice a body right in front of us."
2574 days 9 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi realizes she's sitting next to a dead fucking body.
"Aaaaah!"
2574 days 9 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori feels nothing...*
"Whoever killed her..good job."
2574 days 9 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Inazari slaps the body out of the chair, spitting on it*
2574 days 9 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: She got what was coming to her.
2574 days 9 hours ago
z3ro
"I don't know how we didn't notice the body. Maybe it blended in?" Kaiousei questions, giggling as Inazari goes ham on the corpse.
2574 days 9 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori sighs and leaves the library*
2574 days 9 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi looks around at all of the happy faces at Chieko's death. Fuyashi...doesn't say anything.
2574 days 9 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma shrugs at Kaiousei*

Toma: I'm not exactly sure.
2574 days 9 hours ago
kgunzrok
*She turns away from the body*

"Fucking hell that was nice."
2574 days 9 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei notices Fuyashi's hesitation, and pulls her off to the side to talk to her privately.

"Look, I know that people are excited or at least kinda happy that Chieko died. I mean, I feel like she did deserve it so I fall in that boat... but believe me, it's hard for me too. At least because we have a killer to find, and we could royally fuck that up." Kaiousei looks at Chieko's corpse. "Again."
2574 days 9 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori makes another sandwich...she was never smiling more like...she didnt have any emotion whatsoever*
"...I wonder...who really did it...was it the same one who killed Kyle? If so...are we sure we want to keep them alive?"
2574 days 9 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi nods.
"Yeah, you're right. Sorry."
Fuyashi exhales.
"It's just that another one of my friends, someone who I shared that experience with...is gone."
2574 days 9 hours ago
z3ro
"That's right... you were both survivors of the 'shrine.' I'm sorry if I was insensitive, but I think she got what was coming for potentially killing two innocent people, one of them being a branch head..."

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!