This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor India Confessionals

Topic » Survivor India Confessionals

2203 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
Silver N. (Silver09):

How did we lose this challenge this was made for us to win 5 of there people couldn't
participate and we still lost that's a damn shame. Anyway moving past that, I honestly didn't know what I was going to do I didn't expect us to lose this. I really don't care who goes this vote I just want Kolby, Nikki, and Gavin to be safe, actually I lied I want Alex to go but im not going to push anything. MJ came to me and told me there was a Vet alliance ummmm excuse me theirs a what now. Tbh I forgot there was Vets in this game I felt so dumb, I think hes telling me this because he doesn't want Kolby to go. MJ made a group chat with Kolby, Ryan, Gavin and I, we don't really have a plan yet but were probably going to try and flush Julian's idol. I don't trust Ryan but I do believe he wants Julian out over Kolby. I cant leave Nikki out of the vote though I need to tell her some time tomorrow, so I can maintain trust with her.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/3o751Yxe9UjX26BZbG/giphy.gif
2203 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
JB B. (_JB_):

VOTE: Kolby

The vets are sticking together. Alexander and I are taking the PATH of least resistance with this vote. Basically, this vote is coming down to Kolby and Julian. I've got my hand in many cookie jars and honestly, sticking with the vets makes the most sense right now because it gives us shields in the game and apparently Kolby has an alliance with Dono and Robby from the other tribe, so it makes sense to try and break that up so we can free Dono to align with my partner Ben, which in turn, brings him closer to me.

Kolby is an innocent bystander in this whole mess because I really wanted to work with him, but at this point in the game, I need to stay out of the way and dodge the crazy.
2203 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
Robby J. (Robbyjak):

Daddy's home, baby! I have found an extra vote!
I will use it to it's fullerest potential. You will never find this baby on ghost island. EVER.

X leaving was really not great for me. I would've much preferred Rubes if we were gonna switch it up. X is a cool guy! and he exposed Ethan to us.
I mean I'm not really shocked by Ethan. I wanted to take him out next anyways, but this gives my allies incentive too which is great!

The problem is that he now has an idol. Which is why I'm gonna have to get crafty whenever it's time to make a move.

I will have you all know I'm a genius
I am playing 10d chess while everyone else plays 4d checkers
My gameplay is unparalleled. I am setting up the dominos to knock down Eerie Ethan.
I realized that Clair may be a crucial piece in my full frontal assault offensive blitz attack on Ethan. After X exposed Ethan for going around I realized that this means that Ethan is talking to people like Zach, Clair, Alex, and Rubes.
who cares about Rubes
Zach I just kind of pissed off by leaving him out of my plan in Tims game
Alex I don't have a great connection with yet and I totally threw out his name to everyone last tribal. To be fair, that was before he reached out. So we may be good now. Who knows how he feels about it.

Which leaves Clair. Clair is my ally and my friend. But that doesn't mean she's automatically loyal to me. I can verify that Ethan has talked to her and she didn't tell me since yesterday she approached me about me Ben Dono and TJ all being friends. Which is exactly what Ethan is spreading. Clair has also mentioned she talks to Ethan. So basically Clair failed to tell me crucial info.

This doesn't mean Clair is against me yet though. Which is why I've taken a bit of a risk by telling Clair that I basically know the whole cast, but that I don't want to go far with any of them(I gave individual reasons for all of them). But that I wanted to go to the end with her. All of this is pretty true anyways. It's not really a lie. But by telling her this I hope she won't feel so threatened by my connections and see me as shady. Hopefully no she'll just see me as a tool to use to her advantage. So that I can use her as a tool to mine.

I hope to use her as my spy. Ethan will fall

Over and out
2203 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
Kolby A. (ThePug):

Back again, confessional one of the Gospel O' Kolby as been written, number two has begun. I don't like being excluded from alliances, especially this early in the game. My natural habitat is in multiple opposing alliance chats, and then you're going to tell me I'm in no official ones but know of some? Bullshit.

It needs to end, and it needs to go down in flames. Silver informs me of this recently established group night one, of JB, Alexander, Ryan and himself (I'm probably missing a name too.) which I'm thinking well okay. I'm hurt, I'm offended. I talked to all of y'all. And you're just gonna deny me like this? They declined my offer to go to the prom, so I got pissed and rammed a bulldozer into their home. I never liked those weed leafed curtains anyways Alexander...

So, I reverted into the most passive aggressive cunt in the world. Mailing the players in the alliances shit like, "So... Seems... Like alliance are going real fast, huh?" "Yeah, this game is going at the speed of light. Awful time to make final deals? ya know?" it literally put them all to a halt, like it took them awhile to respond and I had to take a moment and cackle. Finally, I just admitted it; I know of y'all's alliance. It's unstable. It needs work.

Which prompted a group of them to make ANOTHER alliance chat, this time including me and Zyler. Great! I've succeeded... maybe? There's still obviously more chats out there but whatever. At this time I'm also slowly establishing a relationship with Nikki to have a spare.

*flashforward*

Tonight, I don't attend the challenge. + I'm away for awhile and don't speak to anyone. I come back on tonight to see hell's gates have been slammed open. Apparently there's now a vet alliance. Nikki & Julian take the idol, because they're scared. Julian creates some alliance. Suggests my name. Zyler agrees to his face. Zyler tells me. A group chat is created opposing the vets. I act dumb. I confront Nikki. She acts dumb. She asks for a source. I hint at Julian & Zyler. That's the story.

I don't care who goes really, the only one that I want to keep around is Silver. Literally anyone else could go. It's the Pre-Merge portion, I could careless for these people, ya know? They're playing way to hard, way too fast; and that's coming from me....
2203 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
Nikki P. (Avatar20):

*groans and looks at the camera*
So ... we lost the challenge, which I don’t understand how you could when you have sooo many people that can play! Only two people took the idols on our tribe and we still lost. I was so pissed off about it initially.
*clears throat*
So, we come back from the challenge and I’m kind of scrambling a little to see who the vote is .. and low and behold, Julian creates a veterans alliance with all 5 veterans in the tribe. At first I was sketched out but it makes sense to work with them. Although, I also had a side newbie alliance who I didn’t trust much either. Julian wants all of us to take Kolby out. BUT, Zyler turned on the vets and exposed ALL of us to the newbs basically throwing the rest of us under he bus. Like how could I work with you after that? So, I had to do more scrambling to tell Julian the plan so he can save himself .. his idol will be gone and I’ll be the only head bitchc on our tribe with one. Then our asses will vote Ryan because he’s the head hauncho on the other side of the tribe. Hopefully that will allow people to come running to me because their supreme leader is dunzo!
*giggles*
2203 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
Nikki P. (Avatar20):

*walks up to the urn and writes name*
I vote ....
*shows vote to the camera and smirks*
Ryan. You play a big game buddy ... too big.
*walks back to seat*
2203 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
Zyler J. (MJFJUNE):

Coming into this game as a vet you'd think I'd have some big ego or a feeling of superiority but I don't. Last time I was here I came in 17th so I still have a LOT to prove and I'm up for the challenge. X is my partner for this season because him and I have always been each other's best allies as well as best competition.

When I first looked at my tribe I thought "fuck, that's a lot of big players" but nonetheless I started talking one on one with Kolby, Silver, Ryan, and somewhat Nikki.
A chat then got made with Kolby, Ryan, JB, Alex, and I. Pretty good group that would have the majority this vote. Then came the part of picking who to vote. Originally we wanted to vote Nikki but then Corey legit messaged almost everyone asking for an alliance. Dude didn't even say hi first. Then he only messaged a select few people asking if they were down for a blindside. Again, dude didn't even say hi first. Being an aggressive player this early is foolish and everyone on the tribe saw that and that's why he was voted out 9-1.....Say Hi First Next Time

Tribe Ranking:
1. Kolby
2. Ryan
3. Silver
4. Nikki
5. Alex
6. Gavin
7. Julian
8. JB
2203 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ryan L. (RL10):

*writes Julian on the parchment*
Hopefully my plan works and you don't pull out that damn idol. See you later.
*folds parchment and puts it in the urn*
2203 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Mordecai E. (bigben1996):

I'm aware that I stated that I'll only send one confessional.  However, this season has become very juicy and well I have the appetite to talk about the game while eating some uncooked rice.

Overall, this first tribe that I'm on is perfect like a medium-well burger.  We've got plenty of brawn here with Dono, Robby and AlexTheGreat (pretty sure its BOBROCKS).  We've got our basket weavers which include myself, TJ, Clair and Ethan.  Finally, we have the palm trees which are Coco and Zach who can be extinguished soon.

This tribe gives off like a Nuku and Naviti tribe comparisson as being extremely dominant in the challenges.  Honestly, loyalty to original tribes means nothing as your number one ally  should be your loved one.  However, the way this season has been put it looks as if you two decided to randomly put people together on the newbie side.  So really, only the returnees are dedicated to their partner.

I feel solid as of right now despite "X" being ahead of his time and thankfully the vote switched to him last minute.  However, my long term goal is probably to play both sides with my main objective to take Clair, Ethan and Alex to the merge to make a future alliance.  However, this is just an on paper goal and something that I expect will change over time.
2203 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ethan C. (Brittney):

So fire did a nice job blowing up my game on a tribe that I was fucked on anyways. at least he exposed the truth to a wider audience and hopefully people take action further down the road. it's not like voting fire out was even MY plan, I just came home from work to like 4 people saying the vote switched to him. I went with it because obviously my plan to get TJ out was over and I wasn't gonna be left out of majority ESPECIALLY not when the vote was fire

anyways now I'm just sitting here with an idol and a prayer hoping alex can carry us to a swap

I stand by what I said about the alliance being who it is, and I believe zach is with them more than he's against them. they won't vote alex since he's the only one doing comps for now, and that leaves me, clair, and rubes. I think clair has gotten enough of a relationship with them that they would target me first. and rubes will probably slide through or they'll split on me and her at our next tribal.
2203 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
JB B. (_JB_):

Julian gets 5 vets together, has majority, and proposes Kolby as the vote.

Zyler leaks the group to Ryan, who in turn, proposes a 5-3 vote split between Julian/Gavin, forcing Julian to play the idol.

Nikki is very against the move, tells Julian about the plan, and urges him to play the idol, all while in turn, flipping the script and putting Ryan as the target for the vote.

I tell Gavin about the plan and he is on board with us to vote Ryan out, but I am telling him to keep it under wraps because I want Julian to play his idol because even though he is my ally now, I can't have Julian with this much power early on.

If I had to guess now, Ryan is going home because he made things to complicated too early on. He set Nikki off and that was the wrong call to make. At this point, my strategy is to let these firecrackers dig their own graves while I make small sly moves like omitting to Julian that he actually does have the numbers to stay tonight and that he doesn't need to play his idol. I have the most information, which means I have the most power. Not these people making the BIG MOVES, but I'm just going to sit back and watch everyone blow their own games up.

If we're already at this in the third vote, the VL better fasten those seat belts. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

VOTE: RYAN
2203 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ryan L. (RL10):

This is such an important tribal council for us as a tribe. This will determine where the true loyalties are. I put in a plan and hopefully this goes the way I need it to go.
2203 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Gavin W. (greyconverse):

VOTE: Alexander

9-1, thank you Jesus, I survived despite my name being dragged by Corey. It was scary knowing my name was out there but reflecting, I think being the very first vote of the season & then making it to the end is something to put on my resume, should I get there already. My names been thrown around from the get go, really.

Today is no exception, I am told by numerous people, on both sides that I am being targeted by Ryan as a split vote to flush Julian's idol.

Yet again I find myself with my back against the wall, but this is much more tricky. I don't have a perfect idea where the votes are going to land, and I feel torn between Silver/Kolby and JB, who also informed me about my name going around but has told me it's Ryan they are voting instead... If I can trust JB it would be a great move, I can eliminate Ryan and potentially put myself in the middle of things which is exactlyyyyy where I'm tryin to land.

I think there's hope. I've worked hard to make social connections, and I hope they pay off. Throughout my tengaged career, and in life really, I find I always go for the spastic move. Play hard or go home. And I am playing hard, but not aggressively. My name has gone around since Day 1 and I have remained calm, and am not running around dropping names. I'm trying to play a strong social game so that strategically I can make the moves I need to later on.

Lots of people in my tribe are playing aggressive games, and I think it's putting a target on their back.. I hope I can use that to slowly pick them off, one by one.

Numbers wise, I can see that there may be a group between Nikki/JB/Alex/Julian. The tricky part, that makes me tempted to side with Silver/Kolby is I don't think they would gun for me, and if I don't knock out one of those #s now, they have the majority just about. The question remains if I can infiltrate, or work with that group, or if it's the time to strike.

There's a lot of variables happening right now. A lot of names are thrown around and this tribal will for sure draw a line in the sand moving forward.

To make things even more crazy, Alex is now being thrown around as a potential vote to cover for Julian and Nikki having the idol, and I honestly don't know who to trust. Considering my name is being thrown out there I think my best play is going where I know the most votes will end up, being Alex. I would love to vote Nick but I don't know if I have the votes.
2203 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Nikki P. (Avatar20):

*walks up to the urn and writes down a name, sighing*
I vote .... Alex
*puts vote in the urn and wipes away a tear*
I’m sorry. I really did try this time.
2203 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Silver N. (Silver09):

The Kochi Tribe is a tribe divided, its basically the Vets vs the newbies and MJ. If the vote goes the way I want it to and it most likely is were in control. Before the vote Ryan came up with a dumb ass plan that no one was going to follow, he wanted all the newbies Kolby, Gavin, himself and I, plus MJ to vote for Julian. He also wanted the vets Nikki, Alex, and JB to vote for Gavin, in case Julian plays his idol. I didn't like that plan since I don't want Gavin to leave like that's my ride or die try again. At first Kolby, MJ, Gavin and I were going to vote for JB which wuld have been fine with me but out of no were MJ wanted to vote for Alex. I think MJ was reading my fucking mind I was so happy when he brought up Alex. You already know my happy ass was right on bored with voting him out, so the votes changed to him.  talked wth Julian and told him I heard his name going around, so if that's the reason he played his idol than bravo to me lol. If MJ didn't flip to our side we would honestly be screwed right now, idk why he did it but im glad he did. Kolby, Gavin and I also made a final 3 and right now I trust the both of them the most out of everyone right now. Now to the tie vote, if all the votes stay the same we still have the numbers and I think I just flipped Nikki. Nikki is honestly getting on my nerves like girl just flip and shut up. Anyway if Alex goes then I think im set the Vets should be worried they don't have any power, and they better try there best in the immunity challenges or there ass is grass.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/d7fc20e0b044417b88bbcda1e8ecaebc/tumblr_oaok24jqsE1rmv1vdo1_540.gif

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!