This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor India Confessionals

Topic » Survivor India Confessionals

2214 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ryan L. (RL10):

*writes down Corey on the parchment*
Sorry man, you seem like a wildcard and can't have people like you in this game for my own personal game.
Good luck to you.
*folds parchment and places it in the urn*
2214 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ethan C. (Brittney)

So this tribe I immediately see a pretty obvious group that is nearly a majority. Ben, Dono, Robby, TJ. I'm not close with any of them and have in the past had trouble trying to work with a couple of them. And besides them, I have Fire who last I knew doesn't like me a whole lot. There's 5 people I feel like I already can't approach and it's only day 1. So I reach out to everyone else first to try to start forming relationships with who I can and let them know about the group of 4 on our tribe so that they are aware and not falling into anything stupid. Clair seems really sweet, but it feels like she's gotten close with Ben and I'm trying to make her see like she shouldn't get TOO close. Alex is cool and I know he's one of the targets tonight. I'm trying to save him and get him to be my closest ally, so I gave him the clue to the idol and we're working on pulling in votes. I'm not sure how to feel about Rubes but I am talking to her and telling her everything about the group of 4 and Alex thinks she's friends with Fire so hopefully both can be pulled into this vote. Zach is kind of the wildcard. I'm not sure if where he stands but I've told him what I know and hopefully can build trust with him.
As for the vote, I'm pushing for TJ. He seems like the easiest of the 4 to be a first target, as he's not talking to a lot of people it seems. Hopefully I can get the numbers.
Alex is definitely on board, Clair might be if Alex can convince her he's trustworthy, Rubes might be if she believes everything I'm telling her and sees the benefit in breaking up the group, and Fire might be if someone else can convince him because I doubt I can. Zach again I have no idea where his vote will go.
If this vote doesn't go my way, I will be taking the instant idol because like I said I feel so unsafe on this tribe. If I can't get a majority day 1 with evidence of a solid group of 4 blatantly sitting there, then it's hopeless and I will be taking my luck sitting out of challenges praying for a swap.
2214 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Mordecai E. (bigben1996):

I am Mordecai.

The end.
2214 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Dono J. (donosaurus_rex):

I have thoughts that will be confessionalized soon. However, I am about to leave work and that takes thirty minutes and by the time I get home we'll be gearing up to read the votes. So I have to just send in my vote now and my decision for the instant idol.

My Vote is X.

I believe we have conjured up enough last minute votes to get this multi-fiend out of the game before he can gain momentum. Also, I like fucking with X in group games for some reason. He is a sly player, but also sometimes is just like atrociously naive. I'm not sure which X we're getting, and I'm not sure I want to know. So I have asked (very nicely) for Clair, Ben, Robby, Coco, TJ, Alex, & Zach to vote for X. I didn't realize I asked so many people in such short time. LOL if this goes through, I'll know I have some real power on this tribe. I don't really like that, but I've developed insanely tight bonds over the last twenty-four hours. Seriously, I cannot believe the conversation I had with Clair last night. I think we'll hopefully be friends for a long time after this game, it seems like we have a lot in common and our career paths are somewhat aligned. We have similar aspirations and motivations an values... She's fucking kickass. Having said that, I'm not 100% buying into it because if it turns out she's playing me, my little heart would fucking break. So I can't put all my eggs into the Clair basket in terms of trust. However, I have never been so motivated to work with someone just by a non-strategic conversation. It was a legit social breakthrough. I'll send you parts of the conversation that I think might be pertinent, but realistically, almost none of it was game talk so LOL. Yeah.

Also, about the Instant Idol thing. I'm not sure who is going to take one, but I only want to be one of the people that has one if I know there are others. I don't want to be one of the only ones who did not take an idol, nor do I want to be one of the only ones TO take an idol. I think I am especially vulnerable to making a mistake here, since I think I have a lot to  offer for these next immunity challenges.

But I'm still going to take an instant idol. My answer is YES. #dramallamajetskiboi

I'm probably going to regret it, but fuck it! I have a good excuse lined up. "Oh well I figured since I wouldn't be able to make the next two challenges anyway, I might as well just take it!"
2214 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Robby J. (Robbyjak):

Apparently Alex is actually pretty great because now dono and Ben are switching the vote to X. Which is fine I guess. I just don't like that someone else scrambled the votes and picked the target instead of me. That's supposed to be my job!
But I don't have any problem with X going and there's no reason to piss off my allies jist to save someone who hasn't talked to me and vote off someone who has
2214 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
-----COREY GETS 20TH-----
2214 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Corey L. (Yandereboy12) [Exit Confessional]:

i wish i hadn topen abotu wanting a idol and maybe i tolsd to many lies but i think i played to smart that this time i go home ironic to make final 3 to be the first person voted off wish my partner luck also bring me back so i can BE FRANCESCIA also i liewd bpout the legacy advange so they could get suspicous  gl guys (also invite me back to the confessional groupp senc eim out now bye and thanks for letting me in)
2214 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Nikki P. (Avatar20):

*sits on the sand and squeals at the camera*
Thank GOD Corey is gone! He was a poison in the tribe and he tried to stir the pot way too fast in the game. I don’t know if he was just oblivious and didn’t think he was going to get caught or what.
*shrugs and rolls eyes*
Guess it doesn’t matter now. I’m so excited to get the free idol though! I think it could really help me in this game and allow me to set a solid foundation with people moving forward. It sucks because I won’t be able to partake in the next few challenges .. but I’m hoping I can stick with the people I trust most, and they can trust me back. I find myself almost aligning with everyone on the tribe unfortunately ... so hopefully this won’t bite me in the ass.
2210 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----X GETS 19TH-----
2210 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555

So X was just voted out 7-1-1-1

Clair self-voted. This is everything. As long as she doesn't get evacuated, oh my goodness I just mentally confirmed the shit out of this thing. She's fucking GREAT, but she is hilariously unreliable for group games as a player. My most recent memory of Clair is her refusing to vote in Kolby's Survivor: Malaysia. Oh hey, one of you won that season. Anyway, I've always hated that move, because it just shows a person's true colors. I immediately recognized Clair as someone whose actions are not motivated by reason & sound thought, but anger and impulse. When you sign up for this game, it's an unwritten rule (sometimes it is written)! If you make the jury, YOU HAVE TO FUCKING VOTE. And we see it oftentimes where someone goes inactive and is at like 7 days or something. That pisses me off too, but I can at least perhaps give that person the benefit of the doubt that they would have voted. I'm the type of guy who will say, hey, maybe they didn't log onto tengaged in 6 days because they, by happenstance, were swooned off their feet by an attractive human of the opposite gender and fell in love at first sight and committed entirely to a new life with a new love. I would not only support that, but commend it. That's real! But Clair was still active, and just confirmed in the Jury Section that she "wouldn't be voting". Like, WTF. That's not cool!

Where am I going with this? Wasn't I supposed to be really tight with Clair now? Well, this is how I was feeling before we started talking. The Kolby's Series thing was actually still fresh on my mind right when she messaged me, and... idk. I think I sensed that she might be one of those "too much heart" kinda tengagers. Like, she's just overtly passionate and loyal. Or maybe I just know that from reading her game in VLs and shit. Well, I decided to be VERY open with her about my thoughts about her.

I wanted to clear the air. This is the first bit:
https://imgur.com/n1pzQik

I have to reiterate that I was playing hard into the idea that she would react positively to that, but I was actually surprised that she did. I think I have to consider her an equal in terms of the strength of her vocabulary and creativity behind everything she says. At first it was terrifying me, because every really overdrawn thought I had, she kicked one right back. I think our styles are similar, but I don't have a heart and she seems to only play through the kindness of her heart. Since I have no heart, I am going to assume she also has no heart and is just really good at lying. But, I really don't believe that. That's going to be my biggest conflict with Clair. But, she is already the perfect candidate to be very closely aligned with; compliant, open-minded, responsive, and INACTIVE.

That being said, I really want to trust Clair 100%. She kicks ass.
Moving onto the vote, having a powerful seven that voted together for X is HORRIFYING. ABSOLUTELY HORRIFYING. I have never had such an easy time getting the vote to flip. Albeit, Alex was only a whisper of a whisper, it was the ONLY whisper until about two hours ago. I think we all probably got the same cookie cutter response from Alex about wanting to stay, but it was a REALLY impressive feat for him. I was not happy to hear that he went to Ben in hopes of being saved as well as me. That's only because I'd rather be the one to have a closer relationship with the outsiders of Alex & Zach. By telling Zach about whispers of Julian on the other tribe, and by telling Alex that everyone thinks he is BOBROCKS, I hope I was able to gain their trust over their trust of the other power players on this tribe. I can never see the interactions of the other people in the tribe, but with the undying trust of the lesser folk, they will feel the need to tell me everyting. I am no God. But I am King.

(continued...)
2210 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555

(...continued)

But like I said, I'm not 100% pleased with how easy that was. That definitely made me look like the power player. I'm playing too hard and too visible, for some reason I am having trouble containing myself. I think Brady voting me out 15th in Link's Survivor: India really fucked me up! OMG this is also India I hate irony.

Anyway, I told the following people to vote X like an hour before the urn was collected:
- Alex
- Zach
- Clair
- Ben
- Robby
- Coco
- TJ

Including myself, and excluding Clair who self-voted that literally means I orchestrated 100% of that vote. I understand that it is only the first tribal and everyone is a big timid puddle of water right now, but I have to suspect people (Robby & Ben) will understand that I am playing hard.

Robby's last game with me, I didn't technically betray him, but I did vote against him in final four to allow ChartreusePlatybitch (SammySosaTV) into the finals with us, and I knew it would hurt Robby's chances. Since I was a complete floater that game, I decided to do that to try to give a false alternative narrative about my willingness to go head-to-head with the best. It was horse shit dipped in queso and I thought it would sell. But it cost Robby the game and he might secretly hold that against me. ALTHOUGH, he did also win my series (HEY SO DID YOU NEWS) so I think we have a Dono's Series bond from that ;)

Ben is currently playing my third season. I hate this dynamic, but I love Ben. I already threatened to remove him from the game if he didn't align with me, so I'd say it is definitely very GENUINE right now. Ben & Dono is an alliance I have always wanted, but under this context, it almost feels forced. But I don't think he'll be afraid to cut me at any point after the merge. He'll be a big threat though and I think he could definitely be too worried about the other people he doesn't like in the game (hence why I'm shipping the Julian-Dono cross tribal secret alliance. It'll happen). Not sure how I'm going to try to approach this long-term, but short-term, I think I am going at it okay. I don't have to say too much to him, which is good. I hope he just understands this strange dynamic, actually I will make an effort to talk with him about it. He's a host, he'll understand.

So, there is also the instant idol discussion. I will be getting one soon, and as a result, I won't be participating in the next three immunity challenges. I'm really split on this, but ultimately I think my social game will elevate as a result of me not having to worry about the physical portion. But the true determining factor is how many other people on my tribe took one? I haven't got confirmation from anyone, but I fucking bet Robby & Ben both did it. LMAO we're so fucked. I shouldn't have done it! Nah, just kidding, fuck you guys though it is honestly an extremely tough decision. I just thought of like Week Two of Ghost Island *semi-old small spoiler* when Kellyn first got sent to ghost island and she chose not to play the game of chance and i just threw my remote at the wall and was like HOW DARE YOU. I would feel so compelled to do it, and it's all in the spirit of the game, so not doing it is LAME. So that's like 90% of my reasoning for taking the idol. Also, I don't feel like looking through blogs for the other one. Ugh I have a huge list of links to the first blogs of a bunch of users too, but I'm really just that hesitant. I REALLY REALLY REALLY FUCKING HATE HIDING IDOLS THIS WAY, BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS HARD TO COME UP WITH AN ALTERNATIVE. DONO IS ALWAYS THINKING THOUGH. SOON I WILL HAVE THE IDEA.

(continued...)
2210 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555

(...continued)

YOU ARE, AT THIS POINT IN TIME OF MY WRITING, REVEALING THE INSTANT IDOL RESULTS.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

If our tribe isn't ROYALLY fucked by this, I think I have developed solid enough relationships to stay and not have to even use the damn thing. I don't plan on using this before the merge, lol. Well, never say never. But I don't even think about going home with it if I am truly confident in my read of the vote.

OMG WE ARE FUCKED WE ARE SO FUCKED.

Mordecai E. (bigben1996)
Clair F. (haycsclair)
Ethan C. (Brittney)
Dono J. (donosaurus_rex)
Robby J. (Robbyjak)

Ethan is the only one that pisses me off and I think we should try to do something about that. If I start cozying up to Ethan, I think we can blindside him/her with it. I was right about Robby & Ben taking one. Surprised to see Clair take the offer, but I would believe her if she said she knew she'd be useless either way.

But holy shit I should not have taken one. I totally regret it. We are F-U-C-K-E-D. BUT, the good news is that I am definitely the closest with the people who didn't take an idol. They all know I have it, so I will come to them saying it is a family idol. I have a good excuse, being a busy host, so I will say I knew I would be too busy this weekend anyway to help with challenges. Zach, Coco, TJ, & Alex. YES, that is at least somewhat reassuring. I really think I gotta emphasize my talk with TJ. I fucking love that kid, and I so badly want to work with him. OMG just realized first time we ever worked together we made final two in a fast survivor together. go us. I'm also now shipping Dono & TJ as a power couple.

Okay, this is nonsense. This is the most unorganized spew of letters I have ever muttered. I am done for this confeshy. Time to watch Alex kick the shit out the other tribe, singlehandedly. BOB is going to go far!

Dono out!
2210 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555

L O L

that was awesome to see. holy shit. also, i'm kind of a tim when it comes to challenges. it's way more subtle though, I like to think I'm Penneresque when I play group games. I'm a bit whiny, but I'm always laughin'.

I really hope to see Julian or Nikki to waste an idol, and being completely honest, I don't really care who goes home on the other tribe. YOU HEAR ME KOLBY? You took out my Yandere. I FORGOT. I'm the first solo dolo mofo! DONO KNOWS NO BOUNDS.

i'm also going to say I have really done a terrible job with my filter ALREADY in this game. I'm just spouting shit at robby. it's like i hate you  and you suck but it's such obvious sarcasm that everyone already knows we're automatically aligned. if i'm the one that appears more dangerous, they'll go to robby to break us up. breaking up any alliance starts with the weakest link, and success comes most often when the strongest is ignorant or just plain stupid. if I am the strongest, which in this case just has to mean loudest, then Robby is the scapegoat. Obviously it is more complicated than that and we are completely ignoring Ben in that stupid useless scenario but it works to show that I'm being an idiot and for some reason I think I'm just going to keep playing it off. I'll go for a caricature dono in M&N's Survivor: India.  Fuck BvW. I never had one to begin with. So funny that Yandere went first though haha. Legit I am beyond stoked. Now I am the only one other than... hmmm... let's see here. WAIT what the fuck? THERE IS A PERSON NAMED FUCKING ZYLER IN THIS GAME? HOLY SHIT I DID NOT KNOW THAT. And it looks like we're a new pair by necessity. Time to plant another zeed. FUCKING ZYLER THAT'S THE DUMBEST MOST UNNECESSARY THING EVER. I BET ZYLER'S MOTHER PICKED THAT AND I BET SHE IS TERRIBLE. I BET SHE NEVER LETS ZYLER DO ANYTHING FUN WITH ALL THE NORMAL KIDS. THE FUCKING TYLERS AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD ALL GET TOGETHER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND THROW FUCKING ENDLEZZ CARTONZ OF EGGZ AT ZZZZZZYLERZZZZZ HOUZZZZEEEEEEE.

Dad? It's pointless. You done messed up MJ. Scotty Pippen come over and help you up. Never go to the Strip Club and catch a cold in the middle of PLAYOFFS. WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING MJ. Bye. Alex's win FuCkEd Me Up
2210 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Julian E. (TheSexiestDude990):

Well shit, here we are once again. I somehow harassed one host or the other enough times to where I could finally be brought back for my third chance!

Being a veteran in a cast of newbies is pretty scary considering the differential. 15 newbies and only 5 of us. Having a partner on the other tribe is cool but I mean... Theoretically it's still 15 v 5. Well I guess 13 v 5 now.

I love Zach but he keeps getting up in my business. I have everything sorted out on this tribe. I'm in no danger. Calm down and focus on yourself.
2210 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ryan L. (RL10):

Wish I could've been there for today's challenge and now voting someone else on our tribe will be tough. I think it will be a tough vote compared to the first vote where Corey was such a wildcard and an easy vote. I honestly don't care who goes today, as long as I stay in this game and have some strong allies that I can work with.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!