This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor India Confessionals

Topic » Survivor India Confessionals

2176 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Silver N. (Silver09):

This is my last Confessional so sad this has been so fun it was a great experience filled with skilled and awesome players, even though I鈥檓 a little annoyed with the jury I hope we can all be friends after and that know one takes this game seriously aka Nikki it鈥檚 just a game, that I outwitted, outplayed, and I outlasted you in. This jury is filled with ass holes there all bitter bitches, I鈥檓 so mad that Gavin is still here like I love him but he was so done at final 4 I can鈥檛 believe Rubes did that she really screwed me over #PISSED 馃槀. I have no ill will to anyone I鈥檓 not a mean spirited or bitter person like most of the jury that decided to talk shit about me in jury thanks for talking about me I really appreciate it. I hope I win but Ethan and Gavin are really deserving too, for now on in future survivor games my number 1 objective is fucking jury management. But I鈥檓 proud of the way I played I would change some things but you live and you learn I finally made a FTC, they at least can鈥檛 take that away from me.

At the reunion if anyone has something slick to say I鈥檓 going to drag their ass I had to be nice to the jury since there the ones that are voting but bitch, I wish someone would step to me at this reunion because I have something prepared for them and it鈥檚 not going to be nice. Anyways thxs for hosting this great season Newz and Pie 馃ェ and yeah Silver out, I hope I鈥檓 the last Confessional 馃槀

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!