This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Maldives]

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

1383 days 8 hours ago
Guigi
My Opening Speech

I know I didn’t play a flawless game, I know my game was patchy at times and very dishonest and I’m here to admit that. I dealt with a lot of stress in this game and outside of this game and to be honest I know a lot of you aren’t happy with me. But I don’t regret one thing in this game. I truly felt like I played the best that I could of with the narrative and the perspective that I had and the tools I was dealt with. I feel like coming in this final tribal council, I have nothing to lose so I’ll swing for the fences.

I started this game with a lot of people saying I made pre-game alliances and people thought I was surrounded all around and was a social threat. I knew that I could be in hot water if my game was exposed. I was very fortunate enough to be on the winning side of the first 7 votes (in which I participated in all of them). But I didn’t rest during this time, I still kept a lot of social connections with everyone that was on my tribe and the people that weren’t either never knowing when these relationships could come in handy. I used probably the aspect of my game that I knew I could rely on the most which is my social game. People normally do gravitate towards me and I really did feel like if I can use these connections to my advantage I could make a run for it.

When I was switched on the last Naifaru, I knew that people perceived me as being part of the Bigben cult just because of the relationship we shared outside of the game. At that time, I knew that moving forward my best and honestly only move was to pretend to be with that group since if I associated myself with the other side in any way I could be targetted over Marto or Jake. I also started to form a very good bond with Ethan H at that time in which he told me people perceived us as part of the bigben crew but may switch to the other side. I knew that was the case for me but I also figured that Ethan H wouldn’t switch to the other side since he has a decent friendship with Bigben and would relay things that I said to him to Ben.

At merge, I knew that I had to wait for the prime opportunity to make my move in this game. Going in for the kill too soon could be risky and could put me in danger if I kept switching back and forth. I knew Ben and Hufus were close so I did wanted to weaken Ben’s numbers in case he did come for me. In the end, I wanted to protect Kelly moving forward bc I knew we had the same agenda and worked very well together. Voting Romeo was hard for me bc on a personal level I do love the guy but I know how he plays in game and it is scary. He can lay low and next thing you know he’s in control of the game. I couldnt let that go further and didnt want to oppose ‘’my side’’ just yet.

Final 10 :

That was probably the round I was least appart of. People were still trying to pull me in every way possible but my mind was made up. I didnt think rocking the boat now was a good idea for me. David saying I protected Matt is false since I had 0 relationship with Matt and everyone had previously told me he was a very good player so I wanted him gone as soon as possible. For me I wanted to keep my core people that I knew I could rely on and said they were ready to make a move against the clear majority and these people were David, Raul and Kelly.

(It’s also in this moment where Ben thought I was coming for him because of my relationship with Ethan H. Like I said, I knew Ethan H wouldnt of turned on Ben this early either or at all so I knew that everything I told him would relay back to him which leads to my next vote)

Final 9 : This was probably where I knew if this worked I had a chance to make it to the end and where my game completely shifted to a more position of power. Ben told us at the merge vote that he had the idol. I also knew that by then he would most likely play it since he would of had some words people like me or David were coming for him and he would most likely play it in case. I had been pushing for Hufus to go since the merge boot and realized that if we didnt take Hufus out at that point he would be a number for Ben and someone that had all the reasons to come for me and end my game once again and tbh it was a bit of revenge like I can’t lie about it. So as soon as David told me we should switch to Hufus, I was 100% on board with it and let him take most of the blood on his hands.

Final 8 : This is where David made his biggest mistake that could of very well ended everything I worked hard for with voting off someone LOYAL TO both of us (Not just me like you claim he was). I knew as soon as he told me switched his vote to Kelly bc he was fed up with him Kelly was going home bc you dont just throw your vote and fuck your whole side for the lolz. He made us depended on Ethan C. (who had the time showed 0 interest in switching side to me and pretty much played side by side with his side the whole time, even tho he did tell me he felt forced on his side like I was). I mean obviously in the end it did work out for the both of us but that was an emotional decision and it was not calculated to the slightest like he claims it was.
1383 days 8 hours ago
Guigi
Final 7 : I mean people will say Ethan C made that move and honestly I can agree to that but I dont belive if we didnt make him feel secure on our side (telling him that I would betray Raul and go to F3 with him and David) he might of came to us. I also made Ethan H a bit wary of people questionning if Ben had the idol and switching the vote on maybe him in case he did have the idol he would play it on himself and not ben. But yeah for my game Bigben had to leave bc it was clear he was a huge jury threat and the fact that he survived this long with being pegged as a leader for his side was impressive. I’ll give you that Benjamin ;p

Final 6 : I had this good relationship with Ethan H but I knew that as soon as Ethan C won immunity my mind was made up and Ethan H had to go bc I couldnt let him go on an immunity run and he was a solid player though out this game and I felt like we did play a similar middle game until we stuck with the people we were most loyal to and our trust at the end wasn’t there anymore.

Final 5 : This time I was hoping Ethan C would lose immunity so we could vote him off but he IS SO GOOD AT EVERYTHING so Dylan was my only possible option since I felt I had a better shot to win against Raul or David.

Final 4 : Raul, when I told you I thought people both hated us and sitting next to the end with each other was the best option I meant it at that time but then people came up to me with new information that made me think David was my only option and I knew that I had a very good chance to beat Ethan C on my own in the final immunity challenge so I just knew sending you home was the best idea for me personally. This was stricly strategic

Final 3 : You’re a beast and you should be proud of the game you played but in the end, it would of been a blowout if you won this.

Look I really feel like I may of overplayed this game but I really did try to play the best way I could of knowing the people I was playing against.

Physically I won 2 crucial immunities in which determined my faith in this game in a crucial vote where Ben’s side could of came after me and BRINGING David to the end with me.

Strategically I made a lot more subtle moves in this game but overall they were the reason to bring me here like targetting someone I love like Hufus for being closer to Ben and potentially coming for me or sensing Ethan H had the re-hidden idol and making him a bit more wary hoping he would play the thing on himself and not ben at f7.

And Socially I feel like I really did play very well making sure I had decent bonds with everyone around me (except Matt I’m sorry) that would ensure people could always come to me and that I would get the most information about the game that would help me make the best decisions moving forward.

Finally, This season was about revenge for me. Revenge for the 2 bad placements I got in this series. Revenge against the people that assumed I’d be apart of the two sides when I never intended to be on any. Revenge for myself and my original season where barely anyone thought I deserved my win over Christian and where I didn’t think I deserved to win either.
1383 days 8 hours ago
Guigi
I'm honestly open to any questions you guys might have! <3

I'll also answer everyone's questions tomorrow. I really had a rough day and night x
1383 days 8 hours ago
DavidM7
Final 8 : This is where David made his biggest mistake that could of very well ended everything I worked hard for with voting off someone LOYAL TO both of us (Not just me like you claim he was). I knew as soon as he told me switched his vote to Kelly bc he was fed up with him Kelly was going home bc you dont just throw your vote and fuck your whole side for the lolz. He made us depended on Ethan C. (who had the time showed 0 interest in switching side to me and pretty much played side by side with his side the whole time, even tho he did tell me he felt forced on his side like I was). I mean obviously in the end it did work out for the both of us but that was an emotional decision and it was not calculated to the slightest like he claims it was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do have to disagree here. Yes, it put power into Ethans hands which was a risk but I also thought through the final 7 scenario and felt very confident that he would indeed flip. You think I only flipped because I was fed up with Kelly but I had been working on this vote for awhile before it actually happened. I also knew Kelly would be a big threat to win (much like Ethan became) so voting him out made sense from that point of view as well. I also had a much closer working relationship with Ethan than you I feel like which is what allowed me to be so confident in this play. So no, it was not an emotional decision. Do I think it was the best decsion given the immunity run Ethan went on? No. But I definetly put thought into this before going through with it.
1383 days 7 hours ago
GiGi10
Alright I read through both your speeches, and honestly it seems like played fairly similar games with slight differences in the people you trusted. I will say that I had zero relationship with one of you and that could affect my vote obviously. I’m gonna ask you both 3 questions, 1 based on myself because I’m a selfish bitch, 1 based on what the jury has told me about your game, and 1 based more around your overall game.

David:
1. How much trust did you have in me and how far would you have been willing to take me?
2. Sometimes you were very blunt and people didn’t take kindly to it. Do you feel like you could’ve let them down easier or was that the way it had to be?

Sydney:
1. Why didn’t you ever really try and talk to me (other than a few short convos)? Did you just never see us working together? This is especially confusing to me seeing as I think I told you I’d want to make a move with you and you said in your speech you wanted to keep people who were gonna make a move..?
2. The jury believes you had help in the immunity challenges you won, and if you hadn’t won them you wouldn’t be here. Is this true? If not, explain why you would be here without outside help.

Both:
3. Why do you think you were never really the target in this game?
1383 days ago
Guigi
@Kelly

Sydney,

Many members of this jury are extremely bitter towards you because they claim that you told white lies and were unnecessarily fake. So I wanted to give you this opportunity to tell your side to the story and what you think they may mean by that. Also, what do you think was your biggest game move this season?

Look coming into this game I think people expected me the same person I am outside of this game but for me I knew that there was a high chance I would get along with most people of this cast so I knew I would have to piss people off and play a cutthroat game. Looking back I could of been more upfront and direct and be blunt but if you know anything about me I don't really like confrontation and I think in the end laying low and staying under the radar is a big reason why I'm here. I'm not aware of everyone thinking I told white lies other than Ben so I'll address his in another post. I guess I do come out as fake and that's not the first time I hear this but tbh I played this game to manipulate and use every tool in my power to get to the end and my social game is probably my greatest asset in this game. I can't really be too apologetic about it.

My biggest game move would be the Hufus vote off, I don't think I was the sole mastermind behind it but I was a big part of that vote. It completely shifted the game in my and David's favor. But if you want a sole move of mine then I'd go with ultimetely being the sole reason to kick the biggest late-game threat to win, Ethan. Yes I did have help to win this immunity but  you gotta use everything you can to win and I did just that. I knew that I stood no chance to win in the end against Ethan so I had to take it upon myself to win that immunity and get the help I needed.

More subtle moves of mine were red-flagging Ethan H to use the re-hidden idol on himself and not bigben for 7th in which he could of shifted the game completely had he played it right and I think that my many alliances with people from both sides including David, Kelly, Raul, Ethan H, Ethan C is what kept me out of hot water most time in the early merge.
1383 days ago
Guigi
DBWs
Sydney - Go thru each jury member and say whether they are more a Gus or a Mia

Okay so let me give you a bit of details on both Gus and Mia before I very importantly hand you one of them <3

Gus : He is my little male kitten, he loves to explore the house all the time. The less cuddly of the 2 kittens but loves a good cuddle when he wants to. He's super clumsy falls out of the cat tree or side of the bed very often. He's kind of a show pony and kinda looks like a ferret sometimes <3 He is also the skinnier of the kitten but he is gaining back some weight! He is super defensive over his food but love to play with his sister. I also laugh at him bc he makes a fool of himself on the daily.

Mia : She is my little female kitten, she's the hunter of the 2. She loves to play and takes it very seriously like she's hunting a mouse toy lol. She is super fluffy and very soft. She's more agile but falls down sometimes too especially when she's fighting with Gus. She is kind of fatty, when she sees food she jumps on it and doesnt breathe between two bites. She loves to jump on my window and check the birds and the squirrels outside. She is by far the most cuddly. She normally sit on your chest and put her face on yours so you face cuddle with her <3

Romeo - Gus
Matt - Mia
Hufus - Mia
Kelly - Mia
BigBen - Gus
Ethan H - Mia
Dylan - Gus
Raul - Gus
Ethan C - Mia

David - Gus
1383 days ago
Guigi
@Ben

Before I read your questions, I think I can clear the air with you.

I understand where you are coming from with me lying to you about coming for you and ultimately being one of the main reasons for your departure.

But if you can see the reason being my decision for one second I think that might make more sense.

You have said before that I always come after you before you do even if you outlast me in games

This might of been true in Leli's but that was over 4 years ago and truly I do believe that both of us are over this game. It was a while ago and we were clearly on 2 different sides and that is fine. Yes I do banter about it sometimes but in the end I'm 23 and i'm mature enough to know when to get over games.

But for me in SBB I felt like we were actually closely align and you made the first move against me sending me home. I had HOH 2 weeks prior and I nominated Jojo and Ray over you protecting you from them and I had made 0 plans to come after you. So for me I felt like you broke that trust in the end.

And after that the only loyalty we had to each other was in a frookies (Hufus remembers ;p)

So coming into this game, I was very scared. I knew everyone was having pre-game alliances and tbh I was open to working closely with you and having some sort of deal but that never happened. Since I felt like you broke that trust last, I felt that if the deal didnt come from you it wouldnt have been genuine and honestly I trusted a lot more people in that game over you since I knew you weren't afraid to break your word and tbh so did I.

Through out the game we talked on numerous occassions and went on a call together and I did ask you how are we gonna move forward and you never reassured me you'd have my back til the end over people you were clearly closer to including Dylan and both Ethans. I assumed by that that I wasn't gonna be in your plans down the road since you would of communicated it with me. I felt on the bottom of your priority list and as the game went on your threat level went up and it only confirmed the fact that I had to make my move and carve my own path.

Also, I'm not gonna lie Ben I feel like I've had personal conversations with people in this game like Dylan in which I feel like I know more of him than you and I met him in this game while I've known you in 5 years. Like I respect you want to keep your personal life outside of tg but for me it does help to trust someone and fully commit to someone when you have common interest with them and its not only game talk (I know we've had irl talks to but barely)

The lying part I do regret but my reasoning behind it is simple. I know you are good at using messages and leaking information to the right people to advance yourself in the game. I knew you were fishing for information when you accused me of turning on you for 10th and 9th but I was so scared to tell you anything that could be used against me down the line. I do regret lying to you that much but at the same time it's a game and I played the game the way I felt would be best to me.

I had this on my mind and tbh it hurts knowing you are actively telling people not to vote for me. At the end of the day, I hope you can respect my game because I have just admiration for you even if I joke a lot.
1383 days ago
bigben1996
@Sydney

First, I want to say that the subtle move of getting triple zero to playing the idol on himself and not me isn't something you can claim.  Me, Dylan, and triple zero thought that Brittney would flip but since he had explained wanted triple zero out for a couple rounds, had a stronger relationship with me, and that triple zero was better at comps then me it made sense to vote him.  So, that was just a misread on our end.

Secondly, in SBB you had a five person alliance with Will, Evan, James, and Chloe that did not include me and your friend group.  Which you also did lie to me about consistently and your HoH you continued to lie about me and I was not closest alliance in the game as I was bottom feeder then.  However, that is besides the point.  I don't come in with grudges for the most part regarding previous games unless someone made it personal.  I think you wary based on history is fine but even still ours wasn't even bad?  I still stand that I'm someone who likes to play the game open-minded.  However, I couldn't here as everyone was coming for me.

In this case, I feel you jumped to conclusions way too quick.  Maybe it's because I was busy and wasn't able to talk as much cause I was on vacation?  Potentially, and that is on me.  But, I always reached out and tried to make conversation with you but the reception that I kept getting was you were staying clear of game talk or would try to change the subject.  Anyways, if you feel that I didn't give you assurance then I understand but at the same time I would've probably prioritized you over Brittney and maybe David or was getting voted out before that cause Dylan was giving me fifth.

I don't regret actively campaigning against you in Ponderosa cause I do feel you lied unnecessary with me and tried play a charade this could still work mentality.  When you have David arguably one of your closest friends on the site telling me he's coming for me to my face.  At that point, you needed to give up the charade and just say it cause I didn't like for the remaining rounds of the game you continuously lie to me when I kept receiving information.
1383 days ago
Guigi
Sydney - "Sherri Beithman" I did really try to work with you in this game despite our history (even though most of the time it's you coming for me).  My problem with you is that I do believe you were fake and constantly lied to me when I did try bringing you into the fold.  At least, David had the cahones to tell me he was coming after me once the Hufus vote happened.  You on the other hand continued to lie for no reason and that was annoying as David is your duo and that means if he's coming for me then that means you're too.  Anyways, I don't want your old excuse of "Ben we never have had good history and it's your fault that I'm coming for you"  trying to play the victim when you had been making plans with triple zero to blindside me for multiple rounds.  I had no officially plans to gun for you till you came for me.  If I don't vote you tonight it's because you were fake to a decent amount of us on this jury or could be viewed as someone who floated too hard despite playing a decent game.

Questions
------------
1. Rank the individuals from best to worst on this jury in how you feel your jury management is with them.
2. This is a gag question but judging you didn't vote me to win Leli's Survivor: Kyushu - Unfinished Business five years ago and continuously talk about.  Why shouldn't I follow the same course of action here?
3. Compare each juror to a CBS Survivor winner and explain why?

Okay quickly before I answer your questions lmao
1. I think this isn't my best game by far I can admit that but calling me Sherri? that's like I didn't play/try LMAO
2. Calling David and I a duo is correct but thinking we would pull the same move and be align with the same people? Come on now Ben, you know for a fact that people in alliances don't always pull the same moves or agree on everything but I guess it was valid in this case
3. Again, I knew as soon as we were in the Last Naifaru you and Ethan H were good friends. It was brought up to me pre-game and I knew it was most likely real. So everything I told Ethan I knew there was a high chance you'd know about so for me letting Ethan know I was coming for you was a way to see to which degree I could trust Ethan. I honestly felt like for you and me it was a no brainer that we would come for each other at some point I just didn't want to be the victim this time. If I really wanted you gone for 10th I would of made sure to lign up my troops before I went to work? I didn't for a reason. I honestly believe that if I pulled the trigger a round too soon I could pay the price for it and I needed a way to get you off but still keep good relationships with Ethan H and Dylan

1. Jury Management Question

*** Worst Jury Management on my end ***
Matt - I do believe I could of tried a bit harder to talk to Matt when it came to merge but tbh Matt didn't fit in my end game plans and ngl I was intimidated by him. A few people came up to me earlier saying how he was very impressive in his season and I think even Matt brought up the fact that he was on the top of the winner's list. We never really had a relationship before coming into this season so I kinda did not want to burn another bridge with you by becoming too close to you.

Ben - Yeah I didn't do the smoothest job a Survivor game has ever seen. I do regret lying to you when you asked me straight up, I do regret maybe not smoothing things over and not ignoring you most the day before you left. I blame my savage needs for revenge and honestly it was a bit childish and petty of me. I don't regret voting you off for game purposes bc in the end you were the biggest threat but early on I did know that I didn't want to sit next to you at the end.

Hufus - I felt horrible pulling this move but I knew it had to be done. I did lie to Hufus the round before he left saying I wanted to work with him further in the game bc I knew he could most likely be more loyal to Ben than me and honestly you are probably the most dangerous player in this merge seeing how you performed in your last games... I did NOT want to go against that. But I was a total fraud to you..

Romeo - You weren't my preferable choice to go for the merge boot but I wasn't totally against it. I do believe you would of wanted to work with me down the line, I do. But I wasn't willing to do the same, I think people underestimate you in games since there's normally the bigger people in front of you in your alliance (the BenOps and Jake etc) but I think in this game you were able to shine through and be a force to be reckon with. I do believe flipping on the merge boot would of put me in a Chaos Kass situation and in the end I chose to stay with the cult one more round but yeah I did lie to you and ignore you that round bc I didn't want to be overly fake.

Ethan H - You scared me. You really did. I do think you played a very good lowkey game but in the end I had to send you packing for challenge and strategic reasons. I didn't want to give you the chance to explain yourself bc I knew you were making valid points but keeping you in this game would of been my downfall seeing I would of kept 2 challenge threats and at that point you were as dangerous as Ethan C to me.

Raul - before the finale, I hadnt made up my mind on who I wanted to go to the end with. I really did not. I heard that people might be more willing to vote for me if I faced David since we had a similar path to the end while you had the biggest underdog story and I can see that. Maybe that was a mistake we'll see but I had to be honest with you before you walked out :x

Ethan C - I think we bonded over this game, I always had genuine chats with you and I enjoyed them. I don't think we left on a horrible note either since you knew it was coming but I think you saw how hard I played especially at the end part. but man you were scary af Im just glad I didnt have to sit next to you in the end!

Dylan - Oh Dylan, out of everyone here (including David) I bonded with you the most. I really genuinely enjoyed our talks. Coming in FTC, I didn't want to fish for pity bc that's not what this game is about but I had some hard times during this game in my real life (yet I'm the one that's always in a good mood lol) and talking to you made me feel better honestly. We had the silliest talks normally but we could still have good game talks as well. Lexie is still better but I enjoyed you a lot this season and you were my biggest surprise. Again, I don't think I did a horrible job before you left since you knew it was coming and honestly you used the same arguments that Ethan H said and you threw me and David under the bus when you knew it wasnt gonna work. Still have a lot of love for you.

Kelly - I mean I think it's self-explanatory but Kelly and I became very close in this game. We had a good friendship coming in but I knew that this game I could rely on. I didn't want you to go and it was a mistake letting you go knowing you were solid on taking out the Ben side. I love you dearly Dj!

*** Best Jury Management on my end ***
1382 days 23 hours ago
Guigi
2. I mean I banter here and there about it but I'm not ALWAYS bringing back ;) am I? Well tbh I don't think there's a good answer for this but I voted for the person I felt played a better game. I think we both know Rhys' game was very well put together and he dominated most aspect of this game including his social game. And he hit on me all time time... like you know Sydney is a flirtatious girl LMAO. So I guess you should vote for who flirted with you the most and that's me xD
1382 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Anyways, I thank you for clearing the air and understanding your perspective a bit better.  I stand by my statements regarding how I felt in the game with you.  It probably comes from a place of you just lying to me a lot and just being consistently targeted by you guys.  I can respect the answer but I'm not sure who'd I respect more between you and David now.  Your answers just seem a lot more genuine so maybe you have a shot at my vote.

Good luck!
1382 days 21 hours ago
Guigi
@Ben

Romeo - Todd Herzog. I think you were a very strategic player while still not being afraid to say what's on your mind. I have no doubt you roasted some of us in your confessionals and I expect that from you. You also were seen as the ring leader from your side.

Matt - Danni Boatwright. Your game was very unknown to me because I didn't get much information on your other than you were a very good player on your season. I think Danni fits you right bc she hid her game from the producers and I kinda felt like you did this with me.

Hufus - Kim Spradlin. You are someone who always shows up to play and is a very dominant and strategic player. I feel like even when people know you are a huge threat or know they have a better shot beating someone else they still go with you bc you are a very likeable person and people tend to trust you more than they should. I made sure to not make that mistake this time.

Kelly - Michele Fitzgerald. I think you came in this game not caring too much but you felt like you had something to prove and you did. I don't know what type of gameplay you used in your season but it wouldnt surprise me if you were underestimated. I normally go for that archetype as well and I do think we play similar games. Maybe not this season but you get me. You were someone who may have started more reserve but you definitely were out there and came out guns blazing.

Ben - Tony Vlachos. I would of said Boston Rob or Tony but I see a bit more Tony in you. I feel like this is self explanatory but lets do this. You played a very strong dominant game. You had solid allies through out the game and you also had people come for you or allies turning against you but you came out on top for most of the votes. You were always ready to make moves to advance your game and weren't afraid to.

Ethan H. - Sara Lacina. I do feel your game was closer to a Sarah Lacina in which you put yourself in the middle position between two strong alliances but at the end of the day you were always more loyal to one side from my perspective. You were a fairly good force in challenges but you did hold back in the individual ones so you didnt come out too strong. I think you should be proud of the game you played.

Dylan - Jenna Morasca. This is probably the wildest pick for me but I do see some Jenna in you. In which you probably didnt think you could win in the end. Some people didnt think you could win in the end but I personally think you were hiding your game and if you sit next to the right people in the end you can easily make a good case and win. You werent extremely dominant through out this game but underestimating you would be a mistake I think I would of payed dearly for.

Raul - Sophie Clarke. I think you weren't liked by everyone. I don't think many people thought you could win or want to see you win but I think you played a better game than people would give your credit for. Obviously I think you had a more uphill battle than Sophie did but i think people didnt necessarely wanted to see her win but she did and she deserved it imo.

Ethan C - Tom Westman. You are someone who dominated in challenges. You are someone who did have a decent strategy but didnt appear to be overplaying or show your nervousness at tribal. I think you were in control of a lot of this season or at knew what would happen in most tribals if not all. But ultimately Tom lost the final immunity to Ian and Ian took Katie. :x
1382 days 21 hours ago
Guigi
@MATT

Sydney:
1. Why didn’t you ever really try and talk to me (other than a few short convos)? Did you just never see us working together? This is especially confusing to me seeing as I think I told you I’d want to make a move with you and you said in your speech you wanted to keep people who were gonna make a move..?

I think I've explained this in one of the many questions i've answered but yes I do feel horrible about not really talking much game with you. The reason behind this is I was intimidated by you. I didnt really know what you were capable of in group games and people came to me saying you were a very dominant player in your season so for me knowing I didn't know if I could trust you and so losing you wasn't that bad for my game. I do have to say I didn't vote for you that night though. I don't know if you'll ever want to work with me in the future but I think the Gigi needs to unite forces soon and dominate! But I'm still the OG Gigi ;)

2. The jury believes you had help in the immunity challenges you won, and if you hadn’t won them you wouldn’t be here. Is this true? If not, explain why you would be here without outside help.

Oh I will not deny this. Yes people help me in the last immunity challenge and someone found the morse code for me as well. I did guess the right answer after he gave me the first word but yeah. I won't deny this and I will own up to it. I knew that I had friends that were willing to help in that comp and a powerful morse code decoder so I knew I had a decent chance to win the final immunity. I think you should use every tool you can get to help you in this game. I won't say I'm proud of it but I won't hide behind it either. I do know that certain people on the jury have done the same thing as I did in the past so I dont think many people can blame me without looking at themselves.

Both:

I don't believe I was never the target ever but I always made sure I had the most bases covered so if someone on one side wanted to target me, someone else on that side side would protect my name being thrown out and put it on someone else. I had people relay me information which kept me on the loop most of the time (even in the Kelly boot, I knew he was going before I was "blindsided"). I worked my ass of socially and strategically to always put myself in the best position possible at that time and move forward the most logically.
1382 days 21 hours ago
DavidM7
David:
1. How much trust did you have in me and how far would you have been willing to take me?
- I trusted you probably the most on your side, even over Raul. I knew you understood the moves I was making so I never felt like you might try to rat me out like I feared Raul would (which he did lol). I knew you probably had other connections stronger than ours but I thought I could work with you long term if I cut off those main relationships. I think we both agree that after HvV we wanted to at least try to work together this time but unfortunately Ben and company saw how dangerous you could be and cut you too early. I wanted you to bewhere Kelly ended up. Although I probably trust you enough to take to 6 or 7 instead of final 8. My plan was to see Hufus go at f10 and we get Ben at 9 (or at least lose Kelly/Ethan H or someone I saw as a threat to my game). you and Raul were my closest allies on that side fore sure but I wanted to take Raul farther simply because I knew you would have more respect. I think there's a chance I even want to bring you to f5 but my dream final 4 was me/Dylan/Sydney/Raul so 5th would have been the farthest I wanted you to go (obviously if it were my choice but who knows what you could have pulled off).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Sometimes you were very blunt and people didn’t take kindly to it. Do you feel like you could’ve let them down easier or was that the way it had to be?
- I was blunt with many people (i.e. Kelly, Romeo, Raul and even Hufus) and I think it goes on a case by case basis with how i should have let them down easier. For Raul I knew he respected the bluntness so I wouldn't change that. With Kelly I made the move so I had to own up to it so I don't regret that one either. My biggest regret would be with Romeo and Hufus. I do think I was a bit too much toward Romeo most of the time which was unecesary so I should have been a bit better in that area. With Hufus it was all game when I told him my plans. I didn't trust him in game because I felt he was too close to Ben so my bluntness came from a game standpoint but in hindsight I should have been more subtle in the way I went about talking with him.
I also think early-merge I had to be firm on my side to get the threats from your side out in order to have the numbers I wanted (You and Raul isolated and forced to work with me). So it was a play to attempt to be upfront and explain what my future plans were while also trying to keep Ben and company happy. Obviously that all went to shit at final 9 so that's when I straight up told Ben I was after him. So for the most part I would have to say I don't regret how blunt I was because I think it allowed me to play the middle in the way I did while maintaining relationships with both sides. I mean everyone knew I was lying to everyone so being blunt showed where I stood at each stage of the game to people who otherwise wouldn't have trusted me.

I think there are two big reasons for this
1) I was seen as a goat and 2) I had really good ties to both of the major "sides"
      It's no secret that from the final 8 on that myself, Sydney and Raul were the goats of the season. I think this is what kept the three of us safe from being targeted anywhere past 8. I mean in a typical season you would never let me and Sydney, a known duo, get past final 6 at best. however, since we weren't great in the eyes of the jury, we avoided the target. However, I didn't just sit back and watch this happen. I've been in this poitsion before but at that time I stood and just let my allies run to the end. This time I actively sought out to protect the few people I knew I might beat in Raul and Sydney.
      Another main factor as to why I was never targeted is my relationships. Early merge I had you and Raul as my close allies from your side of the game which helped me feel safe because I knew yall needed me to make the move against Ben later on. Unfortunately you left early but my relationship with Raul continued and I think that's a big reason why I was never targeted by your side. Not to say Raul commanded anyone but simply knowing he and I had each others back meant we would at least try to protect the other. The biggest thing for me though would have to be Dylan. Dylan was the only reason I wasn't targeted after the Hufus vote. My relationship with Dylan was probably the key factor to getting me to the end of the game with only two votes against me. I know there were multiple times where someone like Ben would bring up my name but Dylan strayed away from it. Dylan is actually the reason I felt so confident flipping back and forth because I knew he had my back no matter how messy I got. He was the Trish to my Tony.
      There were several other smaller relationships that helped like my bond with Ethan C or my various final 3 deals that were made but Dylan was certainly a big factor which is why I had to cut him before finals because I knew he was abig reason why I was able to play as well as I had.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!