This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Maldives]

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

1348 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Dawn and Sherri compare the jury to someone on Caramoan cast since we鈥檙e talking bout it rn 馃槀

You can only use each person once and include yourselves
1348 days 18 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
honestly i dont really have a question, but i read through yalls answers to other questions and im voting for the person who's gameplay I understood more and personally respect more.
1348 days 18 hours ago
Guigi
@Ben

Romeo - Corinne. I think it's fitting since he is the merge boot but also because I feel like if the vote swung Corinne's way she could of easily dominated the rest of the merge and could of been in the driver's seat. Also, Corinne isnt afraid to say what's on her mind and that's something similar to Romeo.

Matt - Brenda. I feel like you were a very underrated player to me. I didnt see much of your gameplay but it wouldnt have surprised me if you came out with a very good logical and strategical mindset.

Hufus - Reynold. You were someone who always play a very solid game but ultimetely I put myself in an Andrea situation and Ben in a Malcolm situation. As much as Andrea liked Reynold she knew that down the line he would always be more loyal to Malcolm over her. But Reynold was a strong contender to win.

Kelly - Allie. Obviously she was taken out pre-merge but I do feel like coming in this season you didnt expect to make it very far. Let's say Allie makes it to merge, I feel like she has a good shot to outlast the other male fans and she can then work on aligning with some of the favorites and take out the bigger players. She is also the hot chick of the Fans <3

Ben - Malcolm. I think you were seen as the leader of your side no matter if it was true or not. A force that no one can forget and knew that if anyone else wanted a shot at the end that needed to go. You also had a few loyal people that werent gonna leave your side but once you left these players became more accessible.

Ethan H - Andrea. A strong overall player that was willing to work with any side of the medal possible depending on what suited him the most. Andrea had a very strong physical game and was a logical player.

Dylan - Erik. Erik was viewed as someone who didnt make his own decisions, that was basing his vote based on what others told him. Obviously we know now that the editors decided to portray him this way which isnt always the complete truth. But in this game perception is reality and you had a hard time shaking that perception.

Raul - Brandon. I don't think you are like Bradon at all but I needed someone who had a strong temper and wasnt afraid to speak his mind and Corinne was taken. So yeah I do think you have a bit more strategic values than Brandon and tbh Brandon's social game wasnt that bad until he rage quit pretty much. Please dont be offended lol

Ethan C - Cochran. I think you played an overall good game. If we remember correctly Cochran was a pretty strong force in challenges and he was a very level-headed player. He took out the players that were willing to take out his own people before they did.

David - Micheal. We didnt see much of Micheal but imagine in a world where Micheal and Dawn are the tightest duo over Cochran and Dawn. David was ready to make moves and switch the majority but was also super blunt about it and wasnt afraid to hurt people's feeling. I think we saw the same in Micheal's final tribal council speech in which he wasnt afraid to pin the finalists against each other and ask difficult questions. I think David would of done the same if he was put on the jury as he clearly showed in this game.

Myself - Dawn. I know Ben thinks that David is more of a Dawn but I do see a lot of similarities with my game and Dawn's. First of all, David's game was a lot more blunt, in your face and not afraid to speak his mind even if it hurts your feelings which is not like Dawn's at all. I went through quite a rough last week and I think it showed in the way I reacted in this game. I tried to create the least waves possible and calm anyone that was mad at me for betraying them. I was close to a lot of you and I ultimetely had to betray most of you but I reminded myself that I accepted to play this season for one reason only and that was to win. I wanted revenge for my winning game in this series and my last all winners season in which I wasnt able to play to my full potential.
1348 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
I have no clue who I'm voting for, so I'm going to treat this vote with how I felt like i was treated the round I went home.

Mail me a number 1-100, and I'll random.org a number. Closest number gets my vote ty
1348 days 16 hours ago
Brittney
I really am leaning one way very hard on this vote but things could probably change I guess with the way this final tribal is going.

Congrats to both of you for making it here, it's definitely not the most pleasing final two but it could have been worse. *shivers at the thought of a Sydney/Raul final two*

SYDNEY, I'm disgusted these words came out of your mouth..

"I had a very good chance to beat Ethan C on my own in the final immunity challenge"

I know you addressed it later in another question that you DID get help to beat me but I can't even imagine typing out this sentence knowing that you would have lost without help. I guess congrats to Christian for securing your second place that you were getting regardless of the outcome of that challenge!

I want to know about your self vote at final 10! I know you said you had a lot of personal things going on during the game, which is totally understandable. I had stuff going on during this vote too so I get it. Your opening statement makes it sound like you had a strategy in this round and that your mind was made up regardless of what people had to tell you. Do you mean that you knew you were going to self vote or was that not part of the strategy? I just want to clear it up since your statement doesn't really address it.

-------------

DAVID, your celebration in the forum after Sydney was carried across the finish line in the final immunity challenge was vile and another good example of the lack of jury management everyone keeps talking about. I felt like we were cool so you celebrating like that knowing exactly what it meant was totally shitty and could have been kept in private between you two.

I'm not sure if this has been asked but I'm just curious.. was there any scenario you turn on Sydney, and is there any scenario you think she turns on you? I know when I talked to you it was always under the assumption that if you wanted something, it was what Syd wanted too. I definitely considered the two of you a package deal at all times.
1348 days 12 hours ago
DavidM7
DAVID, your celebration in the forum after Sydney was carried across the finish line in the final immunity challenge was vile and another good example of the lack of jury management everyone keeps talking about. I felt like we were cool so you celebrating like that knowing exactly what it meant was totally shitty and could have been kept in private between you two.

I messaged you privately about this but yes, I should have waited and celebrated in the chat after you left. That was a shitty thing to do through and through.

I'm not sure if this has been asked but I'm just curious.. was there any scenario you turn on Sydney, and is there any scenario you think she turns on you? I know when I talked to you it was always under the assumption that if you wanted something, it was what Syd wanted too. I definitely considered the two of you a package deal at all times.

There were scenarios where I turn on Sydney but not after about the final 6 I would say. There came a point where it was clear that we could only beat each other so we kinda forced ourselves to fully solidify the final 2 we had. Early merge I had every intention of going to the end with Raul because I thought he would have been the easy beat but I was made aware that he actually might beat me so that's when I become fully on board with Sydney. And I know Sydney would have cut me if it ever became beneficial for his game. He and I are similar in that way. Not to mention he's done that to me before at final 5 so I definetly knew it was possible but I also recognized I was good for his game so I wasn;t too worried it would happen this time around.
       As for the package deal I get that. I do think I had relationships outside of Sydney that I was ready to utilize but it became clear that I had to keep Sydney around if I wanted any shot to win. For example Dylan was someone I knew I could use to take Sydney out because he was closer to me than him, but Dylan was a bigger jury threat so I kinda dumped that idea. My initial idea going into merge was to cut Sydney at 5 or so and make finals with Rauk and Dylan or something like that but that quickly changed as I lost respect on the jury and had to sit next to him for a chance at winning. So you are right to see us as a package deal because we fell into the position of needing each other. I think the main difference would be to look at our individual connections to see how those affected our games and who had more control.
1348 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Well y'all both picked 50, so give me a number 1-98 that's not 49 or 50 ty
1347 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
I鈥檓 still waiting on David鈥檚 answer
1347 days 19 hours ago
DavidM7
Dawn and Sherri compare the jury to someone on Caramoan cast since we鈥檙e talking bout it rn 馃槀

You can only use each person once and include yourselves

Romeo - Corinne less based on her Caramoan game but I see so much of Romeo's personality in her Gabon showing. She was very outspoken and determined and I just think that really fits a lot of how I see Romeo.

Matt - Laura. Now hear me out, I remember really liking Laura before she left and I do think she had a lot of potential to do well if she wasn't cut so early. That's kinda how I feel about Matt. I was expecting him to be an end-game player so when he left for 10th I was surprised and a little disappointed.

Hufus - Malcolm. I think Hufus was the guy we all knew had potential to do really well and he would have if we didn't clip him at 9. Although he wasn't necesarily the leader of the minority (especially after their fallout) I do think he has the qualities of Malcolm to be in that position. Not to mention I think he was one of the more respected players on the minority at the time which was definetly Malcolm.

Kelly - Phillip. I do think Kelly thought he had control of the game just before he left and that's kinda where Phillip was. Not to mention Kelly is a very blunt and in your face kind of person which also reminds me of the old spys r us leader.

Ben - Brenda. Game-wise you were more of an Andrea or something like that but because of how our story played out I can't say anyone else. You and I really bonded this game and helped each other through some nasty shit and I turned around just to target you soon after. You, much like Brenda, didn't see the humanity in that (if there is any) so I just felt that I had to do this comparison. However, as I said for game you were more Andrea to me because you played well but I honestly didn't see much of a route for you to the end.

Ethan H - Eddie. I do think Ethan tried to play the middle this game but often times is did not work. For that reason I see a lot of Eddie in him because he could never quite catch a break in this season.

Dylan - Erik. We talked about this in the VL but I do think its true. Erik and Dylan both played fantastic games and didn't have really any enemies on the jury but fell just short almost due to things out of their control (Erik med evac and Ethan winning immunity). I also think his loyalty level matches that of Erik so it just makes sense to me.

Raul - Reynold. I think Raul fits Reynold in terms of gameplay. Both were always on the go and trying to get shit to happen. Raul is like Reynold if the majority decided to protect him and actually give him a chance to de well in the game. So basically Raul is a better Reynold lol

Ethan C - Cochran. Not to copy Sydney but Ethan really should be the winner of this season. He played a very clean and safe game. He may have not done quite as well as Cochran but I can't see anyone else being as close to Cochran as Ethan.

Sydney - Matt. I think one unfortunate tribe swap and Sydney finds himself in this exact situation. I know Sydney is very williung to flip if it ever benefits his game much like Matt did to take out Allie and Hope. I think Sydney played the game that Matt would have if he was able to really let his game shine.

David - Dawn. I think I played a Dawn game if Dawn had been a bit more outspoken. She was terrible socially and really did Brenda dirty specifically. I also think me being here without our seasons Cochran kinda forces the jury to look past my mistakes to determine if I really desevre on a game leve rather than personal. Although I think a lot of my game doesn't quite match Dawn, the soical aspect is too similar for me to ignore.
1347 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Thank you both!

I've come to a decision but it really was like pulling teeth deciding.
1347 days 19 hours ago
Kelly2722
LMAO @ Philip
1347 days 17 hours ago
MrBird
It鈥檚 true, DJ Kelly WAS Phillip!
1347 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Votes have been locked. See you all at the reunion!

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!